Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Sir John Bakery the best bakery of Indirapuram is also opening it's new branch in CR...

All the big names are coming..Once the mall shapes up Domino's , Mcdonalds who have already booked spaces would become operational but before that we are not missing them..

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      Saviour is a big time defaulter.No information on that...
      I do have my flat in Saviour (tower A1). Saviour offered possession for that in the end of Nov and I got my flat registered in mid of Jan.

Although possession is delayed by more than one year but as well as quality is concerned, as per me it seems OK

Comment

Sir John Bakery the best bakery of Indirapuram is also opening it's new branch in CR...

All the big names are coming..Once the mall shapes up Domino's , Mcdonalds who have already booked spaces would become operational but before that we are not missing them..
        Yeah i saw today the banner of Sir John Bakery in Well Bazar. There will be more big names and outlets coming up in upcoming months. Do you know when Orbit Plaza/Panchsheel Square will be operational ? Also there is one more excavation going on behind panchsheel square in the name of Saviour Street is that also one of the Multiplex ?

Comment

On what basis are you saying that Saviuor is a big defaulter, please enlighten.

'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

It's been pretty long now with no clear answer.

Most troubling point is there's no information as when work will resume.

Comment

See almost all other socities in CR have offered possession.Lates being Dreamland,Exotica,Golf Greens,Sam, More towers in Mahagun.Cosmos also is getting ready..Saviour is partner of Gaur in NE..it seems they have lost interest in CR..

I will like to clarify that Saviour being on other side of Fountain generally people in CR do not go that side..So no update on actual progress...

Comment

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
                Yeah i saw today the banner of Sir John Bakery in Well Bazar. There will be more big names and outlets coming up in upcoming months. Do you know when Orbit Plaza/Panchsheel Square will be operational ? Also there is one more excavation going on behind panchsheel square in the name of Saviour Street is that also one of the Multiplex ?
                11Xing bhai no idea but I will get idea...

Comment

Any news about Automatic Tellering Machine's.i sometimes think that CROMS's effort are channelised towards things that are not in the right direction.Croma keeps talking about Post offices.They say that letters do not get delivered.I have not faced this problem till date.Couriers & Indian post has delivered all that have been sent to me. we should focus on things like 's, Hospitals, schools..
                  Last edited February 7 2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

See almost all other socities in CR have offered possession.Lates being Dreamland,Exotica,Golf Greens,Sam, More towers in Mahagun.Cosmos also is getting ready..Saviour is partner of Gaur in NE..it seems they have lost interest in CR..

I will like to clarify that Saviour being on other side of Fountain generally people in CR do not go that side..So no update on actual progress...
                    yes the Saviour location is far off towards other end. I went to Saviour to see the project from fountain chowk and found that its really a long distance to commute from fountain chowk. Also the locality nearby is not covered with boundaries and this project seems to be isolated.

There is some work going behind Gaur and Obit Plaza, don't know whether this work relates to the Hospital location between Gaur and Mahagun.

Do you know when the other Pulia i.e. behind GH-7 will be open for public use. Nowadays there is hell lot of traffic jam in shahberi that starts itself from outskirts of shahberi village at 7-8 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
                      yes the Saviour location is far off towards other end. I went to Saviour to see the project from fountain chowk and found that its really a long distance to commute from fountain chowk. Also the locality nearby is not covered with boundaries and this project seems to be isolated.

There is some work going behind Gaur and Obit Plaza, don't know whether this work relates to the Hospital location between Gaur and Mahagun.

Do you know when the other Pulia i.e. behind GH-7 will be open for public use. Nowadays there is hell lot of traffic jam in shahberi that starts itself from outskirts of shahberi village at 7-8 PM.
                      During evening time we take NH-24 to return.We work in sector -63 hence we can manage that very easily.

As far as other pulia is concerned..concrete blocks are ready for the culvert.On the other side of Naala also mud has been dumped.I did not understand the actual route & on being asked people asked me to visit Mahagun Mywoods in Noida extension to get the real idea.i plan to visit soon on this route.

Regarding huge excavation behind Orbit plaza..I shall soon confirm the plans..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X