Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    You are right suraj.

    Its may 15 and this year has been good so far.lets see what next 2 months have instore.anyway we have power back up and it is best used in these 2 months


    Deepak ji

    what are the worse months for power shortage , and maxium how long power cuts!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "pnkajchamoli


    Deepak ji

    what are the worse months for power shortage , and maxium how long power cuts!


    Has to be May and June if we go by the past trends.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Has to be May and June if we go by the past trends.


    Mike sir, it makes sense, these months are peak load time, so frequent power trips. Gurgaon last year faced minimum 10 hours to maximum 22 hours per cuts. That included DLF and Sushant lok like areas too. If someone is claiming no power cuts in Gurgaon it's a wrong impression. Cookie sir a senior member like you, ifs a role model to us, so requesting to guide us but fair guidance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Mike sir, it makes sense, these months are peak load time, so frequent power trips. Gurgaon last year faced minimum 10 hours to maximum 22 hours per cuts. That included DLF and Sushant lok like areas too. If someone is claiming no power cuts in Gurgaon it's a wrong impression. Cookie sir a senior member like you, ifs a role model to us, so requesting to guide us but fair guidance

    Stop referring my ID in your posts..
    Its humble request..

    Talking about Gurgaon in Ghazibad and asking for guidance.
    Your posts don't hold water because you are saying everything about Gugraon in CR thread.
    None is commenting whether gurgaon is bad or good or better..

    post your doubts in Gurgaon Forum, I promise I will remove your all misgivings. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of my friends in Gurgaon have started to spend long hours in the office - any guess why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    Lots of my friends in Gurgaon have started to spend long hours in the office - any guess why?


    i agree i does the same

    Cookie Sir, (I dont know your name hence using word Cookie as reference), Mine is also humble request that one should stick to thier areas, people are welcome to comment on other areas but with senstivity and unbiased, i am sorry but most of your posts either incomplete (menaning less) or with intentions of defame area, which is not only restricted to Ghaziabad or CR.

    Apart from G Noida and Gurgaon you poke everywhere with different intentions. I am very sure G Noida if you relly go unbiased you will get lot of stuff to write in mening ful way

    Cutting this dicussion here only, hoping we all will understand the senstivities f the other areas and people's emotions attached with it
    CommentQuote
  • "I promise I will remove your all misgivings."

    Sounds like Dhamki........ :D

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Stop referring my ID in your posts..
    Its humble request..

    Talking about Gurgaon in Ghazibad and asking for guidance.
    Your posts don't hold water because you are saying everything about Gugraon in CR thread.
    None is commenting whether gurgaon is bad or good or better..

    post your doubts in Gurgaon Forum, I promise I will remove your all misgivings. :)
    CommentQuote
  • What are the best ways to shift luggage

    1. Hire any movers packers type
    3. Hire local truck / carrier and laobour
    5. Some other alternatives

    Gurgaon Sec 10 to Crossings
    CommentQuote
  • It depends upon the luggage you are shifting - if the luggage is delicate then go for packers and movers - if usual bed,sofa and stuff local truck makes more sense.


    Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    What are the best ways to shift luggage

    1. Hire any movers packers type
    3. Hire local truck / carrier and laobour
    5. Some other alternatives

    Gurgaon Sec 10 to Crossings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Mike sir, it makes sense, these months are peak load time, so frequent power trips. Gurgaon last year faced minimum 10 hours to maximum 22 hours per cuts. That included DLF and Sushant lok like areas too. If someone is claiming no power cuts in Gurgaon it's a wrong impression. Cookie sir a senior member like you, ifs a role model to us, so requesting to guide us but fair guidance


    22 hours cut first time i heard please write in gurgaon they will tell u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    What are the best ways to shift luggage

    1. Hire any movers packers type
    3. Hire local truck / carrier and laobour
    5. Some other alternatives

    Gurgaon Sec 10 to Crossings


    1 is best dont go with aggrawal packers and movers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    i agree i does the same

    Cookie Sir, (I dont know your name hence using word Cookie as reference), Mine is also humble request that one should stick to thier areas, people are welcome to comment on other areas but with senstivity and unbiased, i am sorry but most of your posts either incomplete (menaning less) or with intentions of defame area, which is not only restricted to Ghaziabad or CR.

    Apart from G Noida and Gurgaon you poke everywhere with different intentions. I am very sure G Noida if you relly go unbiased you will get lot of stuff to write in mening ful way

    Cutting this dicussion here only, hoping we all will understand the senstivities f the other areas and people's emotions attached with it

    Thank you so much.
    I am not pampering and talking goody goody about my investment area in different threads like you.

    Gurgaon has 22 hours cut, really? does it mean anything?
    Gurgaon FAR is higher, really? check with authority before commenting. to give you some Idea, you can't construct more then 2 floors on the plot in Gurgaon, but in Ghaziabad you can construct 3 floors. I hope this make sense. even in google map, you can see how much green area Ghaziabad societies have..not talking about CR it has only blocks and blocks. should I talk about Builder and their quality?

    Entire Ghazibad city, not only CR, is highly dependent on Shared autos only because there is no bus service of GDA.

    water issue was there in some pockets in Gurgaon last year, not this time. so the power situation.

    If you want to see the infra and greenery, do visit GC road, south city I and II , nirvana country, rosewood city etc not only sector-10 of Gurgaon.


    I have so many pointers to add but I don't want to.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    22 hours cut first time i heard please write in gurgaon they will tell u


    Sector 47 Sohana road (ismailpur) 22hours breakdown
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Sector 47 Sohana road (ismailpur) 22hours breakdown


    islampur is village in village it has problem i am asking u main huda sector or dlf or any flats 22 hours cut where ?
    CommentQuote
  • 8 to 10 hours in huda sectors sir
    CommentQuote