Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Chamoli ji

A request only talk about CR in this thread if you don't Like someone's view just ignore it.
    Or find something very offensive just press report post button on the left side of post moderators will do the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Protest March against Dumping Ground on Sunday (19th May) 9 am Starting from Gate no. 1 of Main Crossings (GH 7)

Protest March against Dumping Ground on Sunday (19th May) 9 am Starting from Gate no. 1 of Main Crossings (GH 7)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hb sir i understand but people come and target CR for fun
    CommentQuote
  • @Mahesh Naagar - R you joining ?

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Protest March against Dumping Ground on Sunday (19th May) 9 am Starting from Gate no. 1 of Main Crossings (GH 7)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    hb sir i understand but people come and target CR for fun

Most of them are now suspended for their wrong doings.
    Bcoz of them we should not discourage healthy criticism.

Pls make sure to report offensive provoking post to moderators.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    @Mahesh Naagar - R you joining ?

He is suspended !!
    CommentQuote
  • DR. Lal is very much in CR

NO its not closed neither they wrapped up.

Infact they extented to a bigger shop at second floor in paramount symphony market.

They even come to your flat for sample collection at just Rs. 50/- and awsome timely service by them.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    It was in paramount symphony. Is that closed ?????
    CommentQuote
  • What is dumping ground, heard a lot about it, what impact it can have on CR or jaipuria
    CommentQuote
    What is dumping ground, heard a lot about it, what impact it can have on CR or jaipuria

Chamoli bhai aap hum logo kay majay to nahi lay rahay yar? .... whaisay " what is Lal kua " that one was the best ..... Lol
    Please refer to croma's website for all the details about DG ... its all there ...
    CommentQuote
  • see frankly I moved due to job change, since Roorkie I only lived in Gurgaon in NCR. This is new area but as its closer to ancestral town, i preffered to take home here. Merrut Route I know very well, but this is new road.
    CommentQuote
    see frankly I moved due to job change, since Roorkie I only lived in Gurgaon in NCR. This is new area but as its closer to ancestral town, i preffered to take home here. Merrut Route I know very well, but this is new road.

You are Welcome to CR Chamoli saihab .. even I belong to a near by place to your home town and because of the toll road between Meerut and Mujaffarnagar not travling to Uttrakhand is very easier ( to reach to Gurgaon you might need to spend 1-1.5 more hrs to cross Delhi but from CR Roorkie is closer )
    CommentQuote
  • Shahberi Pulia during night

I was coming back from Airport yesterday night and until I reached Noida it was alrady 11 PM. I had never prefered using the shahberi route after 8.30 but as cab driver whome i knew earlier insisted that dont worry its very crowed even in this hour after NH-24 Link road.

And I was surprised to see that he was right. Till Gaur Golchakar it was good amount of cars and trucks and after that also it was less but i could see people commuting from that route. Most important there were Jam in pulia even at 11 PM of 2-3 minutes of stopping LOL.

Just thought of sharing if anyone avoids this route after 8.30 like i used to you need not to. It seems to have changed a lot ...

Relevent Inputs welcomed...
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on alternate route behind Gh-7 ?
    I could see daily progress on school site. Lots of excavation going on.

Also there is something constructed on the end of Golf course towards STP. Someone told me that its a water tank.
    CommentQuote
  • Internal roads in CR are to be maintained by CIPL..few days back one pothole was seen in front of Cosmos on the way to Gate no 1 of GH-7..Nice to see that repairs were carried out..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    I was coming back from Airport yesterday night and until I reached Noida it was alrady 11 PM. I had never prefered using the shahberi route after 8.30 but as cab driver whome i knew earlier insisted that dont worry its very crowed even in this hour after NH-24 Link road.

And I was surprised to see that he was right. Till Gaur Golchakar it was good amount of cars and trucks and after that also it was less but i could see people commuting from that route. Most important there were Jam in pulia even at 11 PM of 2-3 minutes of stopping LOL.

Just thought of sharing if anyone avoids this route after 8.30 like i used to you need not to. It seems to have changed a lot ...

Relevent Inputs welcomed...

I have always maintained that the road is perfectly safe from last 6 months...

Pulia is jam now till 9.30 pm & not 8.30 pm...Once we got late from office ..It was 9.10 p.m so we took NE route & were surprised to see 10 minutes waiting to cross at around 9.30 p.m..I prefer NH-24 for the evenings..
    CommentQuote