Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Panchsheel

Tower 1 and 2 - All Floors bankable by Axis
    Tower 3, 4 and 5 - Upto 10th Only by Axis as Panchsheel has not submitted plan for other floors

Dont know about other banks but Axis has this fact...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    Bankable meaning the construction quality or resale value?

I also wanted to ask senior members whether the floor really matters a lot to the end user after say the first 2-3 floors?

English is funny language.... here bankable is not equal to reliable.
    not bankable here is bank is not financing for these floors...... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    Panchsheel

Tower 1 and 2 - All Floors bankable by Axis
    Tower 3, 4 and 5 - Upto 10th Only by Axis as Panchsheel has not submitted plan for other floors

Dont know about other banks but Axis has this fact...

Consequences??????
    CommentQuote
  • you can't take loan on those floors. If you are investor, it would be difficult to sell to enduser as they always require home loan..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    you can't take loan on those floors. If you are investor, it would be difficult to sell to enduser as they always require home loan..

so can this units be registered or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial of panchsheel wellington

Is any one aware when the shops on the ground floor of Panchsheel Wellington will go operational?

Construction and everything appears to be all complete except that the shops are closed.

With all of the Arcade facing the Golf, it must turn out to be a great place to shop!!

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Yesterday I visited CR. No RTM unit is available . In fresh bookings only ground and 19th floor is available.
    Please some guide me about Divyansh Fabio . I am looking for a 2 BHK as end user. Is it good to book in Divyansh ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • At crossing for end user, looking at RTM, best way is to look at resale. There are some good options available and distress seller, who are not able to fulfill builder's demand. I suggest to take time in negotitating with brokers etc and get 2BHK in resale. BUT if you are really end user.............;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakhar439
    Hi,

Yesterday I visited CR. No RTM unit is available . In fresh bookings only ground and 19th floor is available.
    Please some guide me about Divyansh Fabio . I am looking for a 2 BHK as end user. Is it good to book in Divyansh ?

Thanks

What are the prevailing rates all incl for RTM you saw ..
    CommentQuote
  • There is no RTM available currently even in resale.

Please some one guide me about Divyansh Fabio..........
    CommentQuote
    There is no RTM available currently even in resale.

have you checked online? there are many
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    have you checked online? there are many

Online where ? Please tell me the site url ....
    CommentQuote
    There is no RTM available currently even in resale.

Hey are u broker of Divyansh Fabio. Thousands of flat are available in resale..anywhere in NCR and not one in CR. What a joke?
    CommentQuote
  • new indian is right.

you can get many flats in CR of any size and price.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

We are looking to buy 2BHK RTM in crossings for self use.

Kindly confirm if nationalised banks are giving home loan for assotech / paramount / panchsheel projects there.

Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote