Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by tarvani View Post
    There was an advertisement for Ansal's Sushant-acquapolis. It says that proposed metro-station is at a distance of 1 KM. Can anyone clarify which metro-station is it talking about? If it is so, CR will also be at a distance of 1 KM from that station
    100 % incorrect. rather it is just few steps away from DG.
    Ansal should 1st start delivering its Long delayed Project.
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      what's few steps away from DG - Metro?

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      100 % incorrect. rather it is just few steps away from DG.
      Ansal should 1st start delivering its Long delayed Project.
      'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        100 % incorrect. rather it is just few steps away from DG.
        Ansal should 1st start delivering its Long delayed Project.
        Cookie question is it really coming or not (Metro station)? When and where are secondery things.

        I dont know why you guys are after DG.

        its coming or not people are living happily.

        Let the faith decide if its a open DG (like gazipur ) or if its a modern DG or so called waste management plan.
        Last edited February 11 2013, 04:46 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by mayank10 View Post
          what's few steps away from DG - Metro?
          Ansal Project.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Stay Application filed by Ansal's in Dumping Yard matter is Listed Today for mentioning at 2.P.M. in Chief Justice Court, Supreme Court


            Dear All On the subject following is the update:

            1. Sr. Advocate Mr. Gopal Subramanium appeared for Ansal's to argue the application for stay. He started argument saying that construction has started for dumpyard which will effect the neighboring residential colonies and cost of Rs 100 crore invested which will get complete waste. Also recent pictures were also shown to the Court by Ansal's Advocate. Despite pending the petition on merits, the Advocate requested for Stay of further construction. However Advocate appearing for  GDA/GNN mentioned that only boundary wall is constructed and Rs. 6 crores is already spent on construction. On hearing this fact the Hon'ble Chief Justice raised following questions to Sr. Advocate :

            1. What is the actual status of the SWMP please confirm.Further asked what is this scheme

            2. When this project of Dumpyard was proposed whether residential population was existing and when township licenses for residential colonies were granted.

            3. What will be the Enviornment impact, if this proposed SWMP project is constructed.

            On the abovesaid queries arguments started by both the Advocates, however the Hon'ble  court could not able to understand the points argued.Therefore, on hearing Advocate for both parties i.e Ansal's as well GDA/GNN/UPPCB, the Hon'ble Supreme Court directed all the parties to file additional Affidavit stating the answers to the abovesaid queries and granted two weeks time to file Affidavit stating actual facts and pass the directions to list the matter after two weeks.
            On application for stay, just notice issued to list the matter after two weeks. Simply, one more adjournment granted for two weeks.

             Hope order will be uploaded on the website by tomorrow evening.Will update further as per status.
            Let see when matter is going to be taken up again as per the list .   


            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              Stay Application filed by Ansal's in Dumping Yard matter is Listed Today for mentioning at 2.P.M. in Chief Justice Court, Supreme Court


              Dear All On the subject following is the update:

              1. Sr. Advocate Mr. Gopal Subramanium appeared for Ansal's to argue the application for stay. He started argument saying that construction has started for dumpyard which will effect the neighboring residential colonies and cost of Rs 100 crore invested which will get complete waste. Also recent pictures were also shown to the Court by Ansal's Advocate. Despite pending the petition on merits, the Advocate requested for Stay of further construction. However Advocate appearing for  GDA/GNN mentioned that only boundary wall is constructed and Rs. 6 crores is already spent on construction. On hearing this fact the Hon'ble Chief Justice raised following questions to Sr. Advocate :

              1. What is the actual status of the SWMP please confirm.Further asked what is this scheme

              2. When this project of Dumpyard was proposed whether residential population was existing and when township licenses for residential colonies were granted.

              3. What will be the Enviornment impact, if this proposed SWMP project is constructed.

              On the abovesaid queries arguments started by both the Advocates, however the Hon'ble  court could not able to understand the points argued.Therefore, on hearing Advocate for both parties i.e Ansal's as well GDA/GNN/UPPCB, the Hon'ble Supreme Court directed all the parties to file additional Affidavit stating the answers to the abovesaid queries and granted two weeks time to file Affidavit stating actual facts and pass the directions to list the matter after two weeks.
              On application for stay, just notice issued to list the matter after two weeks. Simply, one more adjournment granted for two weeks.

               Hope order will be uploaded on the website by tomorrow evening.Will update further as per status.
              Let see when matter is going to be taken up again as per the list .   


              Thanks
              Nice initiative :

              Valid point is why GNN and GDA allowed housing in the area near Dumping Ground purposed and work under process. I strongly feel its Crossings is big Farud done by builders, the got a remote land, surrounded by vilages and Dumping Ground, and sold it to innocent buyers. However GNN has already spent the money towards building purposed dumping ground and dumping ground is modren and will help lacks of residents of Ghaziabad to get rid of watse, hence point is that builders shuld be punished.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                Nice initiative :

                Valid point is why GNN and GDA allowed housing in the area near Dumping Ground purposed and work under process. I strongly feel its Crossings is big Farud done by builders, the got a remote land, surrounded by vilages and Dumping Ground, and sold it to innocent buyers. However GNN has already spent the money towards building purposed dumping ground and dumping ground is modren and will help lacks of residents of Ghaziabad to get rid of watse, hence point is that builders shuld be punished.
                Do we have any example (in India) for shifting the DG because of Inconvenience / Health / Environment of near by residential colony?

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Guys stop fighting over CR and NP (GF).
                  Ashish made a good decision of investing in NP at the time when prices were at lowest (1680 psf BSP). He has made good profit in year and half.
                  On the contrary he bought a RTM apartment in CR which is close to noida (his work place).
                  No point fighting, swearing at each other.

                  What we get in India as luxury is not actually luxury. These are nothing more than damn necessities called electricity, water (or else how will people flush), elevators (if don't provide how the hell builder expect us to climb 20+ stories), few guards (life is pretty cheap in our part of world, one can get killed for as low as 500 (<$10), gymnasium (need of the hour, no space to walk/job in the so called luxury society, hence gym/fitness club where some odd 5-6 machines will be placed).

                  Be it NP (GF) or CR or RNE or GN or new GGN, all the same, we have X-1+2-1, X-3+1+2, X+3-1-2 but end result is same X. Hence decide on where you work, available infa, public transportation system, and most important price. Given the choice I would like to own apartment at Vasant Vihar or New Friends Colony not at NP, CR, RNE, GGN, and GN

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
                    Do we have any example (in India) for shifting the DG because of Inconvenience / Health / Environment of near by residential colony?
                    Sorry I have not came across such developments, thats why I said builders should be punished.

                    Only negative about this court case is, DG planned years ago, purposed site work got started years back. Than builder lobby established Crossings, infact GDA has never treated crossings as part of ghaziabad, they have hopeless attitude towards CR.

                    Crossings is big FRAUD done by builders, to innocent buyers and GDA babus who gave approvals did Dalali in this whole Kali Game. DG work was stopped under builders pressure, thus court can presume it a deed where ghaziabad residents were deviod of their right of clean city , as DG pushed by Builders.

                    even the HIGH Court has also made decision on the basis of these points .

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Just read the last few pages and i laughed a lot after a very very long day. Thanks guys!!!!

                      Kaash, shiela dipshit dilli ka bura haal na karti aur na aj Ghaziabad vs. Faridabad ke threads padne padte.

                      I remember when i was a kid, we used to play cricket in the street, now adults play parking parking with each other with boxing gloves on. I miss my childhood and the Delhi it was. I really do.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X