Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    Just read the last few pages and i laughed a lot after a very very long day. Thanks guys!!!!

Kaash, shiela dipshit dilli ka bura haal na karti aur na aj Ghaziabad vs. Faridabad ke threads padne padte.

I remember when i was a kid, we used to play cricket in the street, now adults play parking parking with each other with boxing gloves on. I miss my childhood and the Delhi it was. I really do.
    I guess answer to your BIG stop on cricket game is not Shiela rather uncontrollable population.

Guys spread awareness on how to control the population.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
      Nice initiative :

Valid point is why GNN and GDA allowed housing in the area near Dumping Ground purposed and work under process. I strongly feel its Crossings is big Farud done by builders, the got a remote land, surrounded by vilages and Dumping Ground, and sold it to innocent buyers. However GNN has already spent the money towards building purposed dumping ground and dumping ground is modren and will help lacks of residents of Ghaziabad to get rid of watse, hence point is that builders shuld be punished.
      Again Negative outlook of jass_s is clearly evident here:

My perspective on above development is:

i] Ansal taking a lead inspite of it earlier fined for raising this issue.
      ii] Fight going towards logical reasoning.
      iii] Environmental issue being acknowledged by SC.
      iv] Clearity for all that it is SWMP & not DG.

For Information remaining 9 SWMP planned have been total failures. 5 have not been completed because of people agitation against it. 5 which are away from city & are completed are not running properly. Private companies won't risk this BOT SWMP which is to make manure/fertiliser which has payback of 25 years.

In Project Management it is said if u fail to plan, plan to fail. But here the case is that SWMP is planned in a way that it would fail.Actually nobody wants it...Little things that are happening are all part of cover up.

Rest if wishes of our ardent well wisher comes true(jass_s/se-pul-char.I request him to distribute sweets/prasad after his thanksgiving trip.
      Last edited February 13 2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
        Guys stop fighting over CR and NP (GF).
        Ashish made a good decision of investing in NP at the time when prices were at lowest (1680 psf BSP). He has made good profit in year and half.
        On the contrary he bought a RTM apartment in CR which is close to noida (his work place).
        No point fighting, swearing at each other.

What we get in India as luxury is not actually luxury. These are nothing more than damn necessities called electricity, water (or else how will people flush), elevators (if don't provide how the hell builder expect us to climb 20+ stories), few guards (life is pretty cheap in our part of world, one can get killed for as low as 500 (<$10), gymnasium (need of the hour, no space to walk/job in the so called luxury society, hence gym/fitness club where some odd 5-6 machines will be placed).

Be it NP (GF) or CR or RNE or GN or new GGN, all the same, we have X-1+2-1, X-3+1+2, X+3-1-2 but end result is same X. Hence decide on where you work, available infa, public transportation system, and most important price. Given the choice I would like to own apartment at Vasant Vihar or New Friends Colony not at NP, CR, RNE, GGN, and GN
        Brandoo ji , yesterday I raised issue pertaining to CR.I updated on ansal's case within hours of getting information.But then again people are diverting the issues..

Comment

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
          Do we have any example (in India) for shifting the DG because of Inconvenience / Health / Environment of near by residential colony?
          Target 5 of the 10 proposed SWMP have not been finsihed because of people agitation.recently SC closed down a operational medical waste disposal plant from south delhi after case by residents.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
            I guess answer to your BIG stop on cricket game is not Shiela rather uncontrollable population.

Guys spread awareness on how to control the population.
            Uncontrollable population is because of Shiela Dipshit only. To earn more revenues in registries and house tax and securing vote bank, she has been on a spree of regularizing unauthorized colonies. So other than approving something that is illegal, she is actually promoting the same, so you find a piece of land, build houses, take bijli directly from poles and one day Shiela madam would approve it.

How does that feel? You work hard all your life, pay taxes, buy expensive house and someone else spreading kuda karkat around, paying no taxes, building house on unauthorized piece of land and one day he is equivalent to you.

Delhi was the heart of India and gradually it is getting converted to an ugly d**k. Except for some parts of South Delhi (primarily Lutyen's Zone), the whole of Delhi is a big big mess. I sincerely ask all Delhiites to throw Dipshit out in coming elections to avoid a bigger mess. The damage is done but try not to make it worse.

Comment

Remaining on Politics..rajnath Singh being our M.P & current BJP President is doing his bid for widening of NH-24. Sorry to say but NHAI has no vision , no technology to take up this important infrastructure improvement.

Our representative has asked question in parliament (really a big achievement considering the amount of time our parliament actually runs).last week protests were held in Jantar mantar for widening of NH-24..pressure needs to be maintained.

Ghaziabad didn't even have enough bridges at the railway crossings. This has changed in last 5 years..In fact Ghaziabad looks a much improved city. Nodoubt it is one of the fastest growing city in the world.

On crime front also it is on the top which needs to be looked into..

Comment

Dkppatiala bro, you are doing great job on this CR thread.keep it up.

Comment

Pollution control Board status on SWMP

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                  Again Negative outlook of jass_s is clearly evident here:

My perspective on above development is:

i] Ansal taking a lead inspite of it earlier fined for raising this issue.
                  ii] Fight going towards logical reasoning.
                  iii] Environmental issue being acknowledged by SC.
                  iv] Clearity for all that it is SWMP & not DG.

For Information remaining 9 SWMP planned have been total failures. 5 have not been completed because of people agitation against it. 5 which are away from city & are completed are not running properly. Private companies won't risk this BOT SWMP which is to make manure/fertiliser which has payback of 25 years.

In Project Management it is said if u fail to plan, plan to fail. But here the case is that SWMP is planned in a way that it would fail.Actually nobody wants it...Little things that are happening are all part of cover up.

Rest if wishes of our ardent well wisher comes true(jass_s/se-pul-char.I request him to distribute sweets/prasad after his thanksgiving trip.
                  For anyone not aware about the status of Pollution control board regarding SWMP in Dundaheda ...please find the following QnA in Parliament in 2010

ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCE FOR SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT PLANT AT GHAZIABAD

3 May 2010 Rajya Sabha

4023. SHRI NAND KISHORE YADAV:
                  Will the Minister of ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS be pleased to state:
                  (a) whether no-objection certificate to the Solid Waste Management Plant in Dundahera, Ghaziabad has already been given by the Central/State Pollution Control Boards;
                  (b) if so, the date on which this sanction was given;
                  (c) why has the Pollution Control Board had fixed a public hearing on 20 April, 2010 when environmental clearance has already been given for the project; and
                  (d) the reasons for this dichotomy and whether responsibility will be fixed for this and action taken against the culprits?
                  MINISTER OF STATE (INDEPENDENT CHARGE) FOR ENVIRONMENT & FORESTS (SHRI JAIRAM RAMESH)
                  (a) & (b) The Municipal Solid Waste project at Dundahera, Ghaziabad, as identified by the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam, Uttar Pradesh is category ‘B’ project as per Environmental Impact Assessment Notification, 2006, and has not been accorded environmental clearance by the State Level Environment Impact Authority (SEIAA), Uttar Pradesh.
                  (c) A draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)/Environmental Management Plan (EMP) report has been submitted by the project proponent to the Member Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board and the public hearing was conducted on 20-04-2010.
                  (d) Does not arise in view of the details mentioned in the reply to points (a) to (c) above.

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                    For anyone not aware about the status of Pollution control board regarding SWMP in Dundaheda ...please find the following QnA in Parliament in 2010

ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCE FOR SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT PLANT AT GHAZIABAD

3 May 2010 Rajya Sabha

4023. SHRI NAND KISHORE YADAV:
                    Will the Minister of ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS be pleased to state:
                    (a) whether no-objection certificate to the Solid Waste Management Plant in Dundahera, Ghaziabad has already been given by the Central/State Pollution Control Boards;
                    (b) if so, the date on which this sanction was given;
                    (c) why has the Pollution Control Board had fixed a public hearing on 20 April, 2010 when environmental clearance has already been given for the project; and
                    (d) the reasons for this dichotomy and whether responsibility will be fixed for this and action taken against the culprits?
                    MINISTER OF STATE (INDEPENDENT CHARGE) FOR ENVIRONMENT & FORESTS (SHRI JAIRAM RAMESH)
                    (a) & (b) The Municipal Solid Waste project at Dundahera, Ghaziabad, as identified by the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam, Uttar Pradesh is category ‘B’ project as per Environmental Impact Assessment Notification, 2006, and has not been accorded environmental clearance by the State Level Environment Impact Authority (SEIAA), Uttar Pradesh.
                    (c) A draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)/Environmental Management Plan (EMP) report has been submitted by the project proponent to the Member Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board and the public hearing was conducted on 20-04-2010.
                    (d) Does not arise in view of the details mentioned in the reply to points (a) to (c) above.
                    has something changed after 2010 as far as clearance of EIA is conerned???

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                      has something changed after 2010 as far as clearance of EIA is conerned???
                      nopes ... the HC order (which awarded the land to GNN) stated that DG should be built only after NoC from SEIAA ..

GNN is currently showing NoC from UPPCB which expired in 2009 ..It is saying it is waiting for a fresh NoC from UPPCB ..really dont know what is the exact stand of UPPCB in SC currently....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X