Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    What are the current stamp duty charges in Crossing republic?
    CommentQuote
  • Identification of a Claver broker

    Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Suraj Bhai, I know some trasaction happens 3800-4200/psft. but i have taken the average price..... Upper and lower limit may vary!!!


    Claver brokers always tells maximum prise to customers before offering the actual price of property. :bab (3):

    Normal will calculate from average price. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Looooooong term Planning

    Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Pasting the news from Navbharat Times

    ब्रेक-फ्री होगा एनएच-24

    May 16, 2013, 08.00AM IST
    नगर संवाददाता॥ लाल कुआं
    यूपी गेट से डासना तक एनएच-24 को ब्रेक-फ्री राइड के लिए तैयार किया जाएगा। 20 किमी लंबे इस स्ट्रेच पर फिलहाल 27 कट्स हैं। ब्रेक-फ्री राइड के लिए इन्हें घटाकर 5 किया जाएगा। इन 5 पॉइंट्स पर ही बस और ऑटो स्टॉप होंगे। हर स्टॉप पर दोनों तरफ 1-1 लेन एक्स्ट्रा होगी, ताकि पीछे से आ रहा ट्रैफिक रुके नहीं। पीडब्ल्यूडी की लालकुआं डिविजन के एक्सईएन ए. पी. सिंह के अनुसार, भविष्य की जरूरतों के मद्देनजर इस रूट पर 6 और अंडरपास बनाने का प्रपोजल है। नए प्लान को अमलीजामा पहनाने के लिए सर्वे शुरू कर दिया गया है। सर्वे रिपोर्ट बनने के बाद ही 5 स्टॉप के बारे में आखिरी फैसला होगा।
    अंडरपास चमकाने पर चल रहा काम : एनच-24 पर टोटल 7 अंडरपास हैं। इनमें 5 अंडरपास को जीडीए और नोएडा अथॉरिटी मिलकर चमकाने का काम कर रहे हैं। ये सिंगल लेन अंडरपास यू-टर्न लेने में वाहन चालकों के लिए काफी सुविधाजनक होते हैं। सर्वे में 6 नए अंडरपास बनाने के लिए जगह देखी जाएगी। नए अंडरपास का मकसद सभी अतिरिक्त कटों को बंद करना होगा। बम्हैटा और महरौली के 2 अंडरपास के बारे में फिलहाल कोई फैसला नहीं हो सका है।
    एस्टिमेट बनने में लगेंगे डेढ़ महीने : एक्सईएन के अनुसार, सर्वे के बाद एस्टिमेट तैयार करने की कार्रवाई जल्द शुरू होगी। एस्टिमेट बनने में 1-1.5 महीने का वक्त लग सकता है। एनएच-24 के 6 लेन होने के बाद जहां-जहां 5 कट्स बनेंगे, वहां दोनों ओर रोड को 1-1 लेन और चौड़ा किया जाएगा। इससे इन पॉइंट्स पर रोड 8 लेन हो जाएगी।
    क्या काम है पीडब्ल्यूडी का : गाजियाबाद में एनएच-24 के रखरखाव का जिम्मा पीडब्ल्यूडी के पास है। कोई प्लान बनाने पर इसके लिए टेंडर पीडब्ल्यूडी ही मांगेगा। हालांकि टेंडर के बारे में कोई भी फैसला एनएचअआई को ही लेना होगा। काम शुरू होने के बाद इसकी देखभाल का जिम्मा फिर पीडब्ल्यूडी के पास होगा।
    पुरानी प्लानिंग का कई बार हुआ है बंटाधार


    पहला एस्टिमेट जून-2010 यूपी गेट से डासना तक 8 लेन (265 करोड़) प्रस्ताव बदला
    दूसरा एस्टिमेट अक्टूबर-2010 यूपी गेट से डासना तक 6 लेन (128 करोड़) प्रस्ताव कैंसल
    तीसरा एस्टिमेट जनवरी-2013 यूपी गेट से डासना तक 6 लेन (156 करोड़) प्रस्ताव कैंसल
    चौथा एस्टिमेट मार्च -2013 यूपी गेट से डासना तक 6 लेन , 2 अंडरपास (156 करोड़ ) कोई फैसला नहीं


    5th then 6th then 7th then ... ... .... then ... ...

    Year 2021 no work only Planning Planning and Planning :D
    CommentQuote
  • Day Ist in my CR house, last two days busy in shifting stuff, sadly tomorrow leaving on tour new job induction. Just returned from morning walk, at a distant saw marvellous Golf Course. Feeling like walk in Manhatten
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Day Ist in my CR house, last two days busy in shifting stuff, sadly tomorrow leaving on tour new job induction. Just returned from morning walk, at a distant saw marvellous Golf Course. Feeling like walk in Manhatten


    Loving your explanation!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I affirm to my statement, morning Sun behind tall buildings, golden sun light was making golf course looks amazing, the water in waterbodies was sparkling due to light effect. What is less than Manhatten in Crossings. Today there is protest happening to push some, dumping ground. only today got to know, My Manhatten is planned to spoil due to some political factors, Dumping Ground could be a real shock, if ever happens.

    Strangely I never heard about it, till i saw notice of protest. I will participate for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Feeling like walk in Manhatten




    and How about staying in Apartment? what does that feel like?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie


    and How about staying in Apartment? what does that feel like?


    Cookie ji

    Its lovely apartment, never stayed at such a height, feeling like top of the world. apartment is good, finishing is good, central park is ok, i feel it like CP's centralpark, well maintained but lacks natural sense of park my POV. Mahagun has provided power backup, no tension of Gurgaon like 'hours without power',i hope you must be well aware of the power conditions in builder floors and non DLF sectors. :D

    Missing hell like traffic of NH8 for sure :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    5th then 6th then 7th then ... ... .... then ... ...

    Year 2021 no work only Planning Planning and Planning :D


    Hope so that NHAI will make it before 2021, and finish this target before that.

    This is difference between optimistic and pessimistic, we this as a new opportunity and you see it as a wasted effort.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone has doubt about electricity status in CR then following are few figures from my pre-paid secure meter

    Date 05/05/2013 Time 9 A.M.

    Balance - 1088
    Main Reading - 1430
    Aux Data (Backup) - 42

    Date 19/05/2013 Time 9 A.M

    Amount - 419
    Main Reading - 1520
    Aux Reading (Backup) - 51

    Daily fixed charges = Around Rs 11
    Main 1KW rate = 4.16
    Aux rate - Rs 15
    I have backup on every point except for A.C/Geaser. I haven' started using A.C this year

    Short Summary

    In complete one year Backup unit are just 51 which is less than 4% of Main unit. Means power cut is less than 1 hour per day on an average for whole one year

    In last 15 days backup units are 10% of main data. In summers its around 2-3 hrs power at max

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hope so that NHAI will make it before 2021, and finish this target before that.

    This is difference between optimistic and pessimistic, we this as a new opportunity and you see it as a wasted effort.

    Thanks,
    Suraj


    Sonia Mai :bab (45): tumhari mano kamna time pe puran kare.

    Keep ur thanks in ur pocket,
    Target
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    If anyone has doubt about electricity status in CR then following are few figures from my pre-paid secure meter

    Date 05/05/2013 Time 9 A.M.

    Balance - 1088
    Main Reading - 1430
    Aux Data (Backup) - 42

    Date 19/05/2013 Time 9 A.M

    Amount - 419
    Main Reading - 1520
    Aux Reading (Backup) - 51

    Daily fixed charges = Around Rs 11
    Main 1KW rate = 4.16
    Aux rate - Rs 15
    I have backup on every point except for A.C/Geaser. I haven' started using A.C this year

    Short Summary

    In complete one year Backup unit are just 51 which is less than 4% of Main unit. Means power cut is less than 1 hour per day on an average for whole one year

    In last 15 days backup units are 10% of main data. In summers its around 2-3 hrs power at max

    Thanks,
    Suraj

    Very true,

    Most of the time power custs in evening are regular.

    I used to have dinner before or around 8 and then comes to park or around golf course to have a walk. It rarely affects me if there is any power cut between 8 to 10.

    Also my refrigerator, AC and Geyser are connected to power swithches which does not have power back up. It reduces the score of backup units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Very true,

    Most of the time power custs in evening are regular.

    I used to have dinner before or around 8 and then comes to park or around golf course to have a walk. It rarely affects me if there is any power cut between 8 to 10.

    Also my refrigerator, AC and Geyser are connected to power swithches which does not have power back up. It reduces the score of backup units.



    I got my fridge connected to backup point, so it consumes some backup units always.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Sonia Mai :bab (45): tumhari mano kamna time pe puran kare.

    Keep ur thanks in ur pocket,
    Target


    thanks for the good and optimistic words, you are always welcome......
    CommentQuote
  • Update on Tower (CROMA)

    Dear Crossings Republik Residents,



    The Idea Tower is directly benefitting to people who are circled around the Tower D and beyond of Gaur Global Village, Crossings Republik. The complete coverage benefiting all of us at any floor or parking etc. will happen soon, when the repeaters will be installed right from top floor to parking basement.



    Also, an Idea and Vodafone Towers are also installed and functional opposite the Glass Gate just next to the service road at the corner of Ansal Builder plot.



    But since they are ground based tower, so benefit is restricted to front societies like Mahagun, Assotech, Prateek etc. only as building block the signals beyond an extent.



    Airtel Towers are coming up along with few others with their tower service provider INDUS TOWERS LTD.



    Indus Towers is acquiring tower and repeater sites circling Crossing Republik from outside as approvals etc. are not a hassle like in Crossing and RWA's. Like another tower is getting installed in Sahaberi on the pullia side by Indus Towers, so residents on that side would be benefitted.



    New towers are coming up in near vicinity of Dundahera in close proximity to the Gaur Global Village Block-C side and another is coming behind the Indane Gas Agency which would be aesthetic 30 meter ground based tower and another one in Gaur Global Village at D-Block.



    By end of this month or mid of June, towers in Dundahera and Gaur Global Village will be functional with signals from Vodafone and Airtel active and benefitting is all. Indus will do all wiring from top floor to parking basement for uniform coverage. Indus Towers will also inform about their functional sites to other providers liken Aircel, Reliance etc. who take services from them.



    We should presume that the way things are moving now with lot of efforts from CROMA Telecom Team, Gaur Global Village residents and other active people of Crossings Republik, in 2-3 months time, Signal issue would not be such a problem like the present situation.



    In the meantime, requesting everyone to keep lodging complaints and ask for signal surveys with your individual service providers to build the popular demand as consumers.



    Thanks & Regards,



    IT & Communication Committee

    CROMA, Crossings Republik

    (Ghaziabad)
    CommentQuote