Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dumping Ground News covered in Amar Ujala and Hindustan

डंपिंग ग्राउंड के विरोध में सड़कों पर उतरे
    रेजीडेंट
    गाजियाबाद। डूंडाहेड़ा में प्रस्तावित डंपिंग ग्राउंड के विरोध में क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक टाउनशिप के लोग रविवार को सड़क पर उतर आए। डंपिंग ग्राउंड टाउनशिप के
    पास न बनाए जाने की मांग को लेकर उन्होंने जुलूस निकाला। लोगों ने गाजियाबाद-नोएडा मार्ग जाम कर
    दिया। प्रदर्शनकारियों ने जीडीए वीसी को फोन कर मांग से अवगत कराया। मौके पर पहुंचे एडीएम सिटी रक्षपाल सिंह और सीओ विजय नगर ने ज्ञापन लेकर
    प्रदर्शनकारियों को शांत कराया।
    प्रदर्शनकारियों की मांग है कि यहां बन रहे डंपिंग ग्राउंड को यहां से दूसरे स्थान पर शिफ्ट किया जाए।
    सत्यपाल चौधरी ने कहा कि प्रस्तावित डंपिंग ग्राउंड के पास टाउनशिप, शिक्षण संस्थाएं और कई गांव बसे हैं। घनी आबादी के पास डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाना ठीक
    नहीं है। उन्होंने कहा कि लोगों को इस डंपिंग ग्राउंड को बनने से रोकने के लिए खून भी बहना पड़ा तो वह पीछे नहीं हटेंगे। उन्होंने चेतावनी दी है कि अगर कोई
    भी ठेकेदार डंपिंग ग्राउंड का काम करता है तो उसे बंधक बना लिया जाएगा। उन्होंने एक सप्ताह का अल्टीमेटम दिया है। इस मुद्दे को लेकर टाउनशिप और गांव के लोग अगले सप्ताह जीडीए और निगम अधिकारियों से मुलाकात करेंगे। इस मौके पर गौरव त्यागी, विक्रांत चौधरी, प्रशांत चौधरी, सुनील कुमार, नरेश दलाल, सुनील गुप्ता, आलोक सिंह, सूर्या मिश्रा, निहारिका आदि मौजूद रहे।
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    रेजीडेंट
    गाजियाबाद। डूंडाहेड़ा में प्रस्तावित डंपिंग ग्राउंड के विरोध में क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक टाउनशिप के लोग रविवार को सड़क पर उतर आए। डंपिंग ग्राउंड टाउनशिप के
    पास न बनाए जाने की मांग को लेकर उन्होंने जुलूस निकाला। लोगों ने गाजियाबाद-नोएडा मार्ग जाम कर
    दिया। प्रदर्शनकारियों ने जीडीए वीसी को फोन कर मांग से अवगत कराया। मौके पर पहुंचे एडीएम सिटी रक्षपाल सिंह और सीओ विजय नगर ने ज्ञापन लेकर
    प्रदर्शनकारियों की मांग है कि यहां बन रहे डंपिंग ग्राउंड को यहां से दूसरे स्थान पर शिफ्ट किया जाए।
    सत्यपाल चौधरी ने कहा कि प्रस्तावित डंपिंग ग्राउंड के पास टाउनशिप, शिक्षण संस्थाएं और कई गांव बसे हैं। घनी आबादी के पास डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाना ठीक
    नहीं है। उन्होंने कहा कि लोगों को इस डंपिंग ग्राउंड को बनने से रोकने के लिए खून भी बहना पड़ा तो वह पीछे नहीं हटेंगे। उन्होंने चेतावनी दी है कि अगर कोई
    भी ठेकेदार डंपिंग ग्राउंड का काम करता है तो उसे बंधक बना लिया जाएगा। उन्होंने एक सप्ताह का अल्टीमेटम दिया है। इस मुद्दे को लेकर टाउनशिप और गांव के लोग अगले सप्ताह जीडीए और निगम अधिकारियों से मुलाकात करेंगे। इस मौके पर गौरव त्यागी, विक्रांत चौधरी, प्रशांत चौधरी, सुनील कुमार, नरेश दलाल, सुनील गुप्ता, आलोक सिंह, सूर्या मिश्रा, निहारिका आदि मौजूद रहे।

Very strong and loud voice put up together by Crossing Republic Residents.
    I was there and part of the protest.

Good to see 500 approx people in scorching heat coming out of their homes and participating in the protest. It was hell like feeling walking on the road at 12 in the Noon.

Unity and strength shown by residents is inspiring and appreciated. The message was well covered by Media and administration was jolted by the blocking the Roads connecting Greater Noida.

These efforts will surely make an impact on Ghaziabad authorities and they will have to withdraw this DG from here.

Regards,
    Amit@Wellington
    CommentQuote
  • New Road Connecting CR to Noida Extension via Gaur Gol Chakkar

Hi,

I today visited the site behind the school site near the naala where the work is going on.
    I talked to onsite engineer from CIPL. As per today they have diverted the Naala and were laying the foundation with concrete thick layer on top which they will put the 18 bridge concrete casts which will act as pulia on top of Naala.

The casts will make the culvert 27 meter in width that is i suppose quite wide to have 4 lanes for the traffic to move. He told me that in this week time casts will be put over and then Naala would be diverted back to original path and will flow below the casts.

He told me that road on the other side work is also in good progress and is 400 mtrs in length which they are working on.

All hurdles related to land acquisition from GNDA for road to Gaur Gol chakkar has been done and the new connectivity will be opened to public by June, 13.

This new connectivity will be a big relief for traveling to Noida and will reduce the traveling time by half.

Fingers crossed till then.

:)

Regards,
    Amit@wellington
    CommentQuote
  • superbbb !!!

Now some members will say they cant see in Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! :bab (59)::bab (59):

Its a suprb news dude. I shifted in March hoping that this route will be available by March end but still managing from NH-24 and Shaberi..

Hoping it starts from June and we can commute anytime jam free atlest till sector 62 in max 20 min at any time of the day ..

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Hi,

I today visited the site behind the school site near the naala where the work is going on.
    I talked to onsite engineer from CIPL. As per today they have diverted the Naala and were laying the foundation with concrete thick layer on top which they will put the 18 bridge concrete casts which will act as pulia on top of Naala.

The casts will make the culvert 27 meter in width that is i suppose quite wide to have 4 lanes for the traffic to move. He told me that in this week time casts will be put over and then Naala would be diverted back to original path and will flow below the casts.

He told me that road on the other side work is also in good progress and is 400 mtrs in length which they are working on.

All hurdles related to land acquisition from GNDA for road to Gaur Gol chakkar has been done and the new connectivity will be opened to public by June, 13.

This new connectivity will be a big relief for traveling to Noida and will reduce the traveling time by half.

Regards,
    Amit@wellington
    CommentQuote
  • Nice

Yes Amit I was part of the protest too. 500 people were there its not too much but best part that it was a commited crowed for the change. I wish that people who came to watch free show of pankaj udas could come to this show as well.

From next time i beleive that RWA'S have to take some responsibility to take people out of their houses then it will help a lot to enhance the number. It looks difficult to make DG now.

I also didnt like the politics played by 1-2 leaders who asked to free the Jam. I hope you understood whome i am taking about.

Good to see 500 approx people in scorching heat coming out of their homes and participating in the protest. It was hell like feeling walking on the road at 12 in the Noon.

Unity and strength shown by residents is inspiring and appreciated. The message was well covered by Media and administration was jolted by the blocking the Roads connecting Greater Noida.

These efforts will surely make an impact on Ghaziabad authorities and they will have to withdraw this DG from here.

Regards,
    Amit@Wellington
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Yes Amit I was part of the protest too. 500 people were there its not too much but best part that it was a commited crowed for the change. I wish that people who came to watch free show of pankaj udas could come to this show as well.

From next time i beleive that RWA'S have to take some responsibility to take people out of their houses then it will help a lot to enhance the number. It looks difficult to make DG now.

I also didnt like the politics played by 1-2 leaders who asked to free the Jam. I hope you understood whome i am taking about.

Yes seeing the density of the people living in CR we should be more in numbers in such protests. Things will improve gradually.

The traffic jam causes lots of inconvenience to the public and it was just to showcase our protest to Authorities. Anyways this protest made a good impact on the administration and in future we can see the support from Local Villages as well and more number of heads from CR.

Good to see Crossing Republic stands United !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Hi,

Regards,
    Amit@wellington

Can any one please draw this new connectivity on google map and paste here?

It will helpful for people to understand that in better way, who can't understand meaning of "the site behind the school site near the naala where the work is going on".

I am one from those people who are still not have clear pic of this new connectivity in his mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Gr8. Lets hope for best and it should get completed without any hurdle.

On coming Sat - sun will go at site to have a look.

Hi,

Regards,
    Amit@wellington
    CommentQuote
  • I guess no. was much more than 500 at one time it reached approx. 1000, Although most of the ppl left in between but approx. 200 ppl was there till end. Gr8 effort by shop owners of Galleria, most of them were there till end.

News has got covered in all the leading newspaper.

Hope no. will be double in the next rally planned in July.

Regards,
    Amit@Wellington
    CommentQuote
  • Why nh24 was not jammed for this? Could have created more pressure on authorities.
    CommentQuote
  • Mann, Please take photographs, else some smart and vetran ppl won't believe us :D
    Originally Posted by mann973
    Gr8. Lets hope for best and it should get completed without any hurdle.

On coming Sat - sun will go at site to have a look.
    CommentQuote
    Mann, Please take photographs, else some smart and vetran ppl won't believe us :D

I understand, Will defiantly take some snap.
    CommentQuote
    Mann, Please take photographs, else some smart and vetran ppl won't believe us :D

Sir I don’t think they will believe us even if we will post Photographs :)

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • we can publish the photos in this forum for general public awareness... after all the name of this forum is CR:- Latest updates:)

Originally Posted by pratts
    Sir I don’t think they will believe us even if we will post Photographs :)

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    रेजीडेंट
    भी ठेकेदार डंपिंग ग्राउंड का काम करता है तो उसे बंधक बना लिया जाएगा।
    उन्होंने एक सप्ताह का अल्टीमेटम दिया है। इस मुद्दे को लेकर टाउनशिप और गांव के लोग अगले सप्ताह जीडीए और निगम अधिकारियों से मुलाकात करेंगे। इस मौके पर गौरव त्यागी, विक्रांत चौधरी, प्रशांत चौधरी, सुनील कुमार, नरेश दलाल, सुनील गुप्ता, आलोक सिंह, सूर्या मिश्रा, निहारिका आदि मौजूद रहे।

When I said this, you people complaint against me and got me suspended. Now you are happy about these statements. You people should understand that I am your well wisher.
    CommentQuote