Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
    Issue is that with which builder , the lower floors available, as per my understanding mostly upper floors are available in fresh bookings
    So much updated about CR..... what are your true intentions?

Answer is still awaited for question I asked you If there is no selfish motto than why so much interest? I don't expect any detour from an informed person like you, please be crisp and objective in your reply.
    Last edited February 17 2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Crossings is not safe for residents , there are several thefts reported by residents over internet forums itself even on CROMA

here is the link to know more

Yahoo! Groups

It is not only Crossing Infra, similar cases have been reported from few other societies also.

To: crossings-republik@
      Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2012 12:35 PM
      Subject: RE: Vehicle Thefts at Crossings Republik and Measures to Stop it

If these cars and bike are being stolen just from crossing infra then it might be a insider work .

Regards
      Sumit

To: "crossings-republik@" <crossings-republik@>
      Date: 09/19/2012 09:48 PM
      Subject: RE: Vehicle Thefts at Crossings Republik and Measures to Stop it
      Sent by: crossings-republik@

Agree with Alok ji.

Sent from my phone
      -----Original Message-----
      Sent: 19/09/2012 9:15:43 pm
      Subject: Re: Vehicle Thefts at Crossings Republik and Measures to Stop it

Should be applied to cars too with immediate effect! Or are we waiting for 4 cars to be stolen?

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
      Sender: crossings-republik@
      Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 22:01:48
      To: crossingsrepublikownersandmembersassociation-croma<crossingsrepublikownersandmembersassociation-croma@...>; crossings-republik@<crossings-republik@>
      Reply-To: crossings-republik@
      Subject: Vehicle Thefts at Crossings Republik and Measures to Stop it

In view of continues thefts of Bikes at GH7, token system has been introduced for entry and exits of two wheelers. please cooperate with the security staff and collect token for your two wheeler

Four Bike thefts in around one month. That too with large number of security guards and so called CCTV cameras. Be ware!

Regards,
      Tarun

This email originates from Steria*. It, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights. It is only for the use of the addressee(s). You may not copy, forward, disclose, save or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the addressee(s) or responsible for delivery.
      If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and cancel it immediately.
      Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.
      Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be assured. Steria shall not be liable if the message is altered, modified, falsified, or edited.
      __________________________________________________ ___
      * Steria Limited, number 4077975;
      Steria Recruitment Limited, number 1437998.
      Registered in England and Wales; registered office Three Cherry Trees Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7AH

Mr. patiala any of your valuable comments

Comment

CR is a best option for most ,who looks/ want RTM option .....

Issues are every where ,don't over consider them in your decision ...else one will regret later to missed...

On issue be NH-24 connectivity and DG decision ...I think everyone aware and know these issues and solutions of CR ...and issues of other areas NE,YEA etc

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
          So much updated about CR..... what are your true intentions?

Answer is still awaited for question I asked you If there is no selfish motto than why so much interest? I don't expect any detour from an informed person like you, please be crisp and objective in your reply.
          My motive is same as its of iref , spread correct information.

CR has n number of issues , but theft of cars bikes from complex is shocking , even petrol theft .....

Comment

My motive is same as its of iref , spread correct information.

CR has n number of issues , but theft of cars bikes from complex is shocking , even petrol theft .....
            I doubt...... you forgot your own intent in debate...

Raising petty issues like electricity.... bike theft these are even rampant in best of location in delhi even south of delhi. isn't it?

Everbody knows if you have budget of 5000 psft than there are better options.... help the people with limited budget to get home in good area..... and yes RTM.
            Last edited February 17 2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
              I doubt...... you forgot your own intent in debate...

Raising petty issues like electricity.... bike theft these are even rampant in best of location in delhi even south of delhi. isn't it?
              here the debate ends , when ultimatly as expected same thing will come, as the comparisons . but wonder all bad things comes to CR

anyways those best parts of delhi are necessorly are not gated , gaurded communities .................................................. ..................................

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                No such issues at gh-7.

For rest others may confirm.

My monthly bill for maintenance plus power for 1725 sq ft is less than 1304 sq ft srs residency.
                Its puts me under doubt , as per the posts and news about power situation in Crossings it seems this is miracle charges you are getting ,,,, so less

however picture of crossings tells us different story

But mahagun needs to answerOn Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM, chittaranjan mishra <tikan74@...> wrote:

Dear All,

It's becoming a regular practice of 8 to 12 hours of outage of electricity in Crossing Republik. Am sharing the situation in gardenia Square. Outage has become a daily routine after 10.30 pm everynight for 4 hours. The unit rate in power back up is very much high and the AC also does not run in it. It's time to raise the issue collectively with Crossings, otherwise the situation will be worst in the summer.

What about the electricity situation in other societies?

C. Mishra
                Gardenia Square and I am sure rwa must have taken this up

Yahoo! Groups

Comment

here the debate ends , when ultimatly as expected same thing will come, as the comparisons . but wonder all bad things comes to CR

anyways those best parts of delhi are necessorly are not gated , gaurded communities .................................................. ..................................
                  CR is new and developing area not fully developed as off now with lot man machine and material security can't be bullet proof ..It'll take some time ...as you know ...... (understand) ....
                  Nobody know future neither me ...so put full stop to your baseless speculation and wait for things to come ...as of now no other area is as developed in this budget. is there ...?
                  Last edited February 17 2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Its puts me under doubt , as per the posts and news about power situation in Crossings it seems this is miracle charges you are getting ,,,, so less

however picture of crossings tells us different story

But mahagun needs to answerOn Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM, chittaranjan mishra <tikan74@...> wrote:

Dear All,

It's becoming a regular practice of 8 to 12 hours of outage of electricity in Crossing Republik. Am sharing the situation in gardenia Square. Outage has become a daily routine after 10.30 pm everynight for 4 hours. The unit rate in power back up is very much high and the AC also does not run in it. It's time to raise the issue collectively with Crossings, otherwise the situation will be worst in the summer.

What about the electricity situation in other societies?

C. Mishra
                    Gardenia Square and I am sure rwa must have taken this up

Yahoo! Groups
                    Some people are trying to continuously looking after the bad things about crossing not only from newspapers but also in group mail boxes of crossing where people share their problems regularly.
                    These people are those who have either missed opportunity to invest in crossing or resale their inventory before price went up and they are continuously rising.
                    Now after flowing lot of tears they have decided to justify themselves. So they are not missing any opportunity to put some bad post about crossing so that they can sleep happily.
                    CR residents please take it easy.

Comment

Hi,
                      I also booked a 3 BHK flat at Gold Coast but in absence any positive response and prolonged delay, i have withdrew from the same...They are not sure about the resumption of the work even after one year of halt. I visited the site on 16th feb 2013...

I am searching for some other project which is almost near completion or ready to move...

Vikas Garg from Gold Coast told that it will take 3 months at most to return the money back...

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
                      Hi Gupta,

Today I have visited to Gold Coast site in morning (10 AM). No construction activity is going on.

Then I enquired to them.
                      • As per Gold Coast bank approval will be in January 2013. Construction activity will start in First week of December 2012.
                      • As per Arocon bank approval will be in First week of December 2013 and Construction activity will start in First week of December.
                      • As per Divyansh project is already approved by bank. Construction will start 3rd week of November.
                      Appart from this Construction of maximum projects are hold in entire crossing republik. I dont know what is actual statuse. But I guess there is some issue with Ghaziabad Developement Authority.

I am planning to visit to GDA office to know actual status. Please let me know If anyone is interested to go their with me.

Regards,
                      Pipeline

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X