Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Hi,

I today visited the site behind the school site near the naala where the work is going on.
    I talked to onsite engineer from CIPL. As per today they have diverted the Naala and were laying the foundation with concrete thick layer on top which they will put the 18 bridge concrete casts which will act as pulia on top of Naala.

The casts will make the culvert 27 meter in width that is i suppose quite wide to have 4 lanes for the traffic to move. He told me that in this week time casts will be put over and then Naala would be diverted back to original path and will flow below the casts.

He told me that road on the other side work is also in good progress and is 400 mtrs in length which they are working on.

All hurdles related to land acquisition from GNDA for road to Gaur Gol chakkar has been done and the new connectivity will be opened to public by June, 13.

This new connectivity will be a big relief for traveling to Noida and will reduce the traveling time by half.

Fingers crossed till then.

:)

Regards,
    Amit@wellington

Now it’s proved that UNITY IS STRENGH!!! Last movement against builder (CIPL) has paved the path of this connectivity….
    And this movement will pave the path for OUT OF DG mess!!!!
    Now I can say - agar DG abtak nahi banna to AB NAHI BANEGA!!!
    CR is pool of intellectual and they will not allow DG in their surrounding….
    CommentQuote
  • Pics of construction work of Pulia.

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Mann, Please take photographs, else some smart and vetran ppl won't believe us :D
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mann, so I assume where the workers are working is the site for concerete and from left and right is the approach road?
    Originally Posted by mann973
    Pics of construction work of Pulia.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Thanks Mann, so I assume where the workers are working is the site for concerete and from left and right is the approach road?

yes
    CommentQuote
  • I think this work will complete before start of July because of prospective monsoon in July.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    I think this work will complete before start of July because of prospective monsoon in July.

The date promised at the time of last agitation was JUNE 2013, can be assumed end of june. It was a written promise so hope CIPL management will follow their promises.
    CommentQuote
  • Search Light Please ... ... ...

Originally Posted by Target2021
    Can any one please draw this new connectivity on google map and paste here?

It will helpful for people to understand that in better way, who can't understand meaning of "the site behind the school site near the naala where the work is going on".

I am one from those people who are still not have clear pic of this new connectivity in his mind.

???

Any 1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    ???

Any 1

According to me this is road. kindly see road in blue
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Somehow this pinholder is not showing up on my explorer :(

Thanks for replying

You will require to click "Go Advance" than pinholder will be visible, under quick reply its not available. I was also having similar problem but somehow with trial and error found it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    You will require to click "Go Advance" than pinholder will be visible, under quick reply its not available. I was also having similar problem but somehow with trial and error found it.

Thanks a Ton mann...
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • New connectivity

Originally Posted by SurajBisht

According to me this is road. kindly see road in blue

Looks a jugad type road. Not a perfect planned one.

But I think "Some thing is better then nothing".

It will give good relief to current road.
    CommentQuote

Kabhi to positive bol liya karo yaar.... Why it's a jugaadh? A 4 lane road can never be a jugaad.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Kabhi to positive bol liya karo yaar.... Why it's a jugaadh? A 4 lane road can never be a jugaad.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Kya karenge suraj bhai, NATURE AND SIGNATURE CAN'T BE CHANGED!!!!
    CommentQuote

We were discussing the New Connectivity not the Planned or Un Planned.
    Crossing alone will not use this new connectivity , its a huge relief to all the Ghaziabad traffic which use Shahberi Pulia to reach Gr. Noida.

And folks like you are creating nuisance here by saying "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD".
    Human Nature and mentality can't be changed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    We were discussing the New Connectivity not the Planned or Un Planned.
    Crossing alone will not use this new connectivity , its a huge relief to all the Ghaziabad traffic which use Shahberi Pulia to reach Gr. Noida.

And folks like you are creating nuisance here by saying "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD".
    Human Nature and mentality can't be changed.

I think till 2021 there are a few ppls who are going to target CR.... No worries :)
    CommentQuote