Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    We were discussing the New Connectivity not the Planned or Un Planned.
    Crossing alone will not use this new connectivity , its a huge relief to all the Ghaziabad traffic which use Shahberi Pulia to reach Gr. Noida.

And folks like you are creating nuisance here by saying "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD".
    Human Nature and mentality can't be changed.

I dont think this connectivities will be used by other peoples, because it will go thru internal CR route which has been made & maintaned by CIPL management using CR resident money.
    CommentQuote
  • connectivity will definately improved with the new planned road.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, lets not deviate from off topic posts, lets keep track on progress report (pic too ..) on weekly basis , whoever visit to get the ground reality.

and I guess , it will be used by CR resident more, Gzbd traffic can take shabneri pulia or Vijay nagar 6 lane road for going to Greator Noida...

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Crossing alone will not use this new connectivity , its a huge relief to all the Ghaziabad traffic which use Shahberi Pulia to reach Gr. Noida.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Guys, lets not deviate from off topic posts, lets keep track on progress report (pic too ..) on weekly basis , whoever visit to get the ground reality.

and I guess , it will be used by CR resident more, Gzbd traffic can take shabneri pulia or Vijay nagar 6 lane road for going to Greator Noida...

When this will be ready majority of ppl of Xing will start using this road and traffic will automatically ease out at Sahberi Pulia and ppl coming from Gzb will like to take straight road instead of internal roads of Xing.

Distance through this road will be approx. 1 km extra & quality of road on Noida extension road will be challenge in near future due to heavy construction activity, these will again deter ppl coming from to use this road.

Lets keep finger crossed till its get ready and that day is now not far away even if it gets ready by Jul end it will be big relief.
    CommentQuote

eVERYbody has right to express his/her view. Anything may be appeared to anybody in different way. everybody may have different view on different thing. There is no harm if a road apperars as "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD" to somebody ! During peak hour NH 24 also become " jugad type road". My PoV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    eVERYbody has right to express his/her view. Anything may be appeared to anybody in different way. everybody may have different view on different thing. There is no harm if a road apperars as "JUGAAD TYPE ROAD" to somebody ! During peak hour NH 24 also become " jugad type road". My PoV.

We were discussing the positive developments around CR and we as part of CR are expecting this connectivity since long time. When we can see that its coming to reality and will be open to public, some people talk irrelevant things which is not accepted.

Whatever be your point . m not concerned neither about you or anybody who m not related to.

Whatever effects Crossing Republic effects me directly so request outsiders to appreciate the development happening in and around CR inspite of spreading negatives.
    CommentQuote
    We were discussing the positive developments around CR and we as part of CR are expecting this connectivity since long time. When we can see that its coming to reality and will be open to public, some people talk irrelevant things which is not accepted.

Whatever be your point . m not concerned neither about you or anybody who m not related to.

Whatever effects Crossing Republic effects me directly so request outsiders to appreciate the development happening in and around CR inspite of spreading negatives.

Whosoever feels that this road is Jugad like ... Please avoid this road.... we will be happy to have less traffic on this road......

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote

if you are not concerned why are you replying? There is no outsider. Everybody in member of forum can express their views. Anybody can appreciate or may not appreciate anything. its individual choice. Be cool man. How does it affect you if anybody spreads negative about an area ? It does not affect the price of an area even if some people say -ve about the area in IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    if you are not concerned why are you replying? There is no outsider. Everybody in member of forum can express their views. Anybody can appreciate or may not appreciate anything. its individual choice. Be cool man. How does it affect you if anybody spreads negative about an area ? It does not affect the price of an area even if some people say -ve about the area in IREF.

I am not talking about the price.
    It affects me if anyone talk irrelevant negatives about my home which is part of area i am living in.

Its individual's choice and no body is stopping you from expressing your feelings.
    However if you are part of a Forum and posting in a thread then you should maintain the decorum of the Thread Title which in this case is "Latest Updates".

However as i am member of this forum , so you are. I cannot abolish you from posting anything. Its individual's choice and mindset. I am not here to challenge anybody.

As part of CR i will keep posting Latest Updates.
    Conversation Over. Take Care.
    CommentQuote
    I am not talking about the price.
    It affects me if anyone talk irrelevant negatives about my home which is part of area i am living in.

i think you live in crossing which is part of Ghaziabad. Ok. Lets ay some positive abou Ghaziabad. like it is a clean city with lot of corporate offices and there is no electricity problem in this area. I think now you are happy.

Its individual's choice and no body is stopping you from expressing your feelings.

yes
    However if you are part of a Forum and posting in a thread then you should maintain the decorum of the Thread Title which in this case is "Latest Updates".

I think you would have opposeD all the posting which was not related to 'latest update'

However as i am member of this forum , so you are. I cannot abolish you from posting anything. Its individual's choice and mindset. I am not here to challenge anybody.

I also can not abolish you from posting anything

As part of CR i will keep posting Latest Updates.

Thanks]
    Conversation Over. Take Care.

"]ok. I you too
    CommentQuote
  • What is this black particles get accumulated in balconies like coal residuals.Are we near any coal thermal power plant?

I am settled down,office in 25minutes from home.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited Crossings on Sunday for commercial shop, and could not believe that rates of commercial shops are higher than Indirapuram. rates of front shops is 30k/sqf. small shop of back side will cost around 35lac. which is actually useless for me since cant store much in that..

I read in a previous post that only few shops are open in crossings.. but I could see each and every type of shop in crossing.

Thanks
    Ansh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    What is this black particles get accumulated in balconies like coal residuals.Are we near any coal thermal power plant?

I never saw any such particle in our balconies?
    are you sure you are a genuine CR resident? how many towers are there in Mahagun and Supertech? what is the company of your prepaid meter?

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    What is this black particles get accumulated in balconies like coal residuals.Are we near any coal thermal power plant?

Mr. Chamoli, I searched on google after reading your message. I think you are talking about Yahoo! Groups

Dear Friends,

Yesterday late evening I went to Crossings for negotiating rates with Savior Builder. Seems I am destined for this property J. Going to take decision soon for 2 bhk in this property. I liked as this property have 4 flats in 1 floor, so getting 2 wide side open for each flat.

Well what I want to bring to every one interest is about this huge factory right across NH24 and smoke coming out of the factory. I can see whole of crossing getting engulfed into it. I talked to one local and he said it has regular for them. But He also said there were some more factories which were shutdown but this one is still operating.

Given some of us moving later this year, it would be a really something that worries me. I talked to sales guys in Saviour and he told me that once this becomes fully residential then, lobbying could initiate into closure/shifting of this plant but not before full possession of crossing becomes operational, till then we will have nothing but to wait

Since these areas do not fall into Crossing, they also cannot commit any thing. But yes people like us who have booked flat will have to do something about it.

About water issue raised by one of our friends. At the moment it seems it will be ground water. Ganga project will reach Indirapuram in 2010-11 or so , then it would not be a long time we will have water in crossing by 2011 or 2012. (This is my reading).

I am also opinion that given all major builders has 2 plots each – one current and second one for future, we along with new buyers can put pressure in getting these 2 above things clear in due course of time. And of course connecting roads which I know will have to happen.

While most of new buyers or even one who booked flat are settling out payment and prices issues at the moment, but I see we all have to come out at appropriate time to take these 2 issues forward concerning us.

About the progress of the projects, its going one on good pace. Next time when I go, will carry camera and upload pics for all friends.

One thing- if I keep those smokes out of my mind, I must say Crossing will come up real beautifully. Nice picturesque- nicely lit, gre
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I never saw any such particle in our balconies?
    are you sure you are a genuine CR resident? how many towers are there in Mahagun and Supertech? what is the company of your prepaid meter?

Thanks,
    Suraj

You caught it right, there are something in most of the post of this id which look fishy from start itself.
    CommentQuote