Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think Smoke is everywhere. In gurgaon, noida, faridabad, everywhere. CR is best because of green areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I never saw any such particle in our balconies?
    are you sure you are a genuine CR resident? how many towers are there in Mahagun and Supertech? what is the company of your prepaid meter?

Thanks,
    Suraj

I have noticed, Crossing thread has maximum human VIRUS/SPAM than any where else. Dont understand the motive of sick mentality but be happy that CR is growing very fast and its setback for those who never expected so much growth!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I never saw any such particle in our balconies?
    are you sure you are a genuine CR resident? how many towers are there in Mahagun and Supertech? what is the company of your prepaid meter?

Thanks,
    Suraj

I am in shock to hear such comments and kind of personal feuds,I agree I am from UK, but please keep this Kuamao and garhwal politics away.

I don't want to comment on your this post, it's highly derogatory and you are not police to ask such questions and none is bound to answer such stupid questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    I am in shock to hear such comments and kind of personal feuds,I agree I am from UK, but please keep this Kuamao and garhwal politics away.

I don't want to comment on your this post, it's highly derogatory and you are not police to ask such questions and none is bound to answer such stupid questions.

Sorry pankaj bhai, but why you are targeting anyone by place of origin. in India politics is not limited to any place we born in political environment and it's our inherent quality.

In starting nagar sahab was also very interested with suraj’s origin. Are both ids same??
    CommentQuote

Nice reply. Few ppl thoughts they are having copywrite of CR, only their views r correct are rest are wrong. Bisht is behaving like polics ha ha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Sorry pankaj bhai, but why you are targeting anyone by place of origin. in India politics is not limited to any place we born in political environment and it's our inherent quality.

In starting nagar sahab was also very interested with suraj’s origin. Are both ids same??J

This is a limit, it's pity to imagine about the "mentality“of few off the guys on this thread, please guys grow up. I don't consider to reply to such posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding this internal politics of uttrakhand state is well known, and how people try to malign kumao is also well known. It's unfortunate to see people use such cheap tricks on forums. UP is known for such caste region religion based biased things, not uttrakhand. Bisht a request think twice before you write any thing on public forums especially about any individuals
    CommentQuote

Wondering why my name had not been used, chamoli ji please don't talk anything Ott raise any concern about CR, this threads purpose has been killed and it's been hijacked by brokers, if you talk less and goody goody about CR you will very support otherwise bashing. These few brokers/residents claiming Id s are doo active in this kind of things. Soon you will be labelled as sepulchar as they love me so much here. But one thing for sure, I am impressed by thirst hilarious power of guessing...........shall I also make a guess about a broker, ghaziabad vaishali mein office Hain "uttrakhand properties" is the name of dealer/broker ............do I need to name that person. Ha ha ha.

Regarding your concern, don't worry these might be temporary due to string air etc. There are nothing such scare in CR, yes what scary is the polluting industrial units, which emitting toxic fumes, invisible in nature.
    CommentQuote

Wondering why my name had not been used, chamoli ji please don't talk anything Ott raise any concern about CR, this threads purpose has been killed and it's been hijacked by brokers, if you talk less and goody goody about CR you will very support otherwise bashing. These few brokers/residents claiming Id s are doo active in this kind of things. Soon you will be labelled as sepulchar as they love me so much here. But one thing for sure, I am impressed by thirst hilarious power of guessing...........shall I also make a guess about a broker, ghaziabad vaishali mein office Hain "uttrakhand properties" is the name of dealer/broker office.............do I need to name that person. Ha ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • aaahaaaa

aaaaahaaaaaa :D:D GUESS who is back :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • the three punters are in full form..:D

Guys , lets keep this forum free from off topics... the subject line is :- CR Latest development

Originally Posted by pscr123
    aaaaahaaaaaa GUESS who is back :bab (59)::bab (59) (59):
    CommentQuote

Agree !!!

I guess they are three musketeers :bab (45)::bab (45):

lets not debate with them and let things go off topic. So we agree to disagree with them Thats it !!!

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    the three punters are in full form..:D

Guys , lets keep this forum free from off topics... the subject line is :- CR Latest development
    CommentQuote
  • Yes when we cannot answer, and know that issues concerns are valid of area, is best strategy to say, we don't answer or we don't want to address the issue
    CommentQuote

Buddy its not like that. We do answer but it always depends who is asking the question.

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Yes when we cannot answer, and know that issues concerns are valid of area, is best strategy to say, we don't answer or we don't want to address the issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    Mr. Chamoli, I searched on google after reading your message. I think you are talking about Yahoo! Groups

Dear Friends,

Yesterday late evening I went to Crossings for negotiating rates with Savior Builder. Seems I am destined for this property J. Going to take decision soon for 2 bhk in this property. I liked as this property have 4 flats in 1 floor, so getting 2 wide side open for each flat.

Well what I want to bring to every one interest is about this huge factory right across NH24 and smoke coming out of the factory. I can see whole of crossing getting engulfed into it. I talked to one local and he said it has regular for them. But He also said there were some more factories which were shutdown but this one is still operating.

Given some of us moving later this year, it would be a really something that worries me. I talked to sales guys in Saviour and he told me that once this becomes fully residential then, lobbying could initiate into closure/shifting of this plant but not before full possession of crossing becomes operational, till then we will have nothing but to wait

Since these areas do not fall into Crossing, they also cannot commit any thing. But yes people like us who have booked flat will have to do something about it.

About water issue raised by one of our friends. At the moment it seems it will be ground water. Ganga project will reach Indirapuram in 2010-11 or so , then it would not be a long time we will have water in crossing by 2011 or 2012. (This is my reading).

I am also opinion that given all major builders has 2 plots each – one current and second one for future, we along with new buyers can put pressure in getting these 2 above things clear in due course of time. And of course connecting roads which I know will have to happen.

While most of new buyers or even one who booked flat are settling out payment and prices issues at the moment, but I see we all have to come out at appropriate time to take these 2 issues forward concerning us.

About the progress of the projects, its going one on good pace. Next time when I go, will carry camera and upload pics for all friends.

One thing- if I keep those smokes out of my mind, I must say Crossing will come up real beautifully. Nice picturesque- nicely lit, gre

We know you both are same person. Good try. Even your idea are similar to sepulchar......we got all of you......Nice try
    CommentQuote