Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rachna
    Dear friends,

We are looking to buy 2BHK RTM in crossings for self use.

Kindly confirm if nationalised banks are giving home loan for assotech / paramount / panchsheel projects there.

Thanks in Advance.

As of now nationalized banks are not giving loans in CR but you can easily get it from the private banks, heard of HDFC and Axis.

Was anyone stuck in shahberi traffic Jam yesterday evening?? I suffered there for entire hour :( although heavy vehicles are not allowed, now the newly constructed road and the narrow pulia is not sufficient for the amount of incoming traffic. CR is now like a narrow highway NH24 might be little less congested due this.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, banks are providing loan

Yes, Nationalised banks are giving loan on all three projects. For panchsheel, I am not sure for all towers, but for Paramount yes.
    IDBI had some schemes 3months ago. I had taken from IDBI and that too without any hassle. And IDBI is nationalised bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rachna
    Dear friends,

We are looking to buy 2BHK RTM in crossings for self use.

Kindly confirm if nationalised banks are giving home loan for assotech / paramount / panchsheel projects there.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Rachna,

Have you got any deal in RTM in CR ? on week back I went to CR and found no deal in RTM even in resale . In fresh booking , panchsheel and supertech had ground and 19th floor available only. my budget is 30 lakh
    all inclu. Only in divyansh was availability in lower floors.

Please tell me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakhar439
    Hi Rachna,

Have you got any deal in RTM in CR ? on week back I went to CR and found no deal in RTM even in resale . In fresh booking , panchsheel and supertech had ground and 19th floor available only. my budget is 30 lakh

Please tell me

Hi prakhar,

Did you try Ajnara Gen-X? Whats the availability status there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by D_Sharma
    Hi prakhar,

Did you try Ajnara Gen-X? Whats the availability status there?

No, Did not try to Ajnara. Some body told me that ajnara rates are high so i did not try.
    CommentQuote
  • Link for all flats at Crossing republik- For new buyers

Browse Apartments

Above is the link which show all the flats in crossing republik, by all builders. It would help ynew buyers in selecting project as per specification 2BHK/3BHk or req sq. ft.

Further, Owners have also put their details for rent and selling on same site. Link is:

Crossings Republik

Hope this would help every one!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakhar439
    Hi Rachna,

Please tell me

what's the prevailing rate in CR for RTM ..any ideas ? since you are actively looking ..you will have a good idea
    CommentQuote
  • I visited CR last weekend
    Things have improved very much as far as roads are concerned but bottleneck near NH-24 remains there I guess due to some dispute.
    best buy in CR are Assotech,Prateek,Gaur,Panchsheel.

Assotech 33-35 lac RTM
    prateek same as assotech not sure.
    Paramaount I did not like due to seeing seepage paches almost everywhere on the wall.
    Gaur 30-33 Lac RTM
    Panchsheel 30-33 RTM, it has floor issue someone pointed out in this forum only and has no open space in society.

Socities are very very crowded, I was shocked to see since that was my 1st visit in CR. Much more dense than IP,I doubt infra is enough to handle that huge numbers of resident during rush hour.

Assotech and Prateek are good but located opposite DG That's the only apprehension.

Supertech,Jaipuria,Dreamland are crap.

if you are an end user better go buy in 30-35 lac but not worth investment.

NH-24 Nightmare. slum like localities on both side add woes to the already crawling traffic. My BP gets high driving through such odd and bad traffic. ( my personal view)
    CommentQuote
  • Forget to add

You can get Supertech RTM in 27-28 Lac.
    projects which are going to be ready in one year time could come below 29-30 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I visited CR last weekend
    Things have improved very much as far as roads are concerned but bottleneck near NH-24 remains there I guess due to some dispute.
    best buy in CR are Assotech,Prateek,Gaur,Panchsheel.

Assotech 33-35 lac RTM
    prateek same as assotech not sure.
    Paramaount I did not like due to seeing seepage paches almost everywhere on the wall.
    Gaur 30-33 Lac RTM
    Panchsheel 30-33 RTM, it has floor issue someone pointed out in this forum only and has no open space in society.

Socities are very very crowded, I was shocked to see since that was my 1st visit in CR. Much more dense than IP,I doubt infra is enough to handle that huge numbers of resident during rush hour.

Assotech and Prateek are good but located opposite DG That's the only apprehension.

Supertech,Jaipuria,Dreamland are crap.

if you are an end user better go buy in 30-35 lac but not worth investment.

NH-24 Nightmare. slum like localities on both side add woes to the already crawling traffic. My BP gets high driving through such odd and bad traffic. ( my personal view)

What is your view about SAM RESIDENCY? I have seen the flat, it is quite spacios (2231 sqft) and cheap.
    Built quality is good, not sure about location and confused whether to go for it.?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    What is your view about SAM RESIDENCY? I have seen the flat, it is quite spacios (2231 sqft) and cheap.
    Built quality is good, not sure about location and confused whether to go for it.?

Thanks

Sorry But never heard and seen...so can't comment
    CommentQuote
  • crossing is rocking......
    CommentQuote
  • crossing republic society has Villa option too .
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun Mascot : I came to know about 1 deal closed off yesterday,
    8th floor, 2 BHK flat - Off Park facing - Approx 2650 All Inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • area?
    CommentQuote