Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    One lane of road leading to Saviour from CR Fountain Gol Chakkar also done...

I confirm that around 10 families have shifted in Saviour...

Yes sir, this is like my CR. You are really a gem dkpfatiala bro.
    CommentQuote
  • I also saw there are industries near to CR , carbon emission issue is there.... ... GDA is doing nothing about tht factory issue......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bindaasnoida
    I also saw there are industries near to CR , carbon emission issue is there.... ... GDA is doing nothing about tht factory issue......

O bhai fir kya ho gaya? Factory se jobs milti hai aas paas ke logon ko. Pehle factories nahi hoti thi kya? Sab zehreeli gasein abhi paida ho gayi kya. Bhai, apna kaam kar, Noida se zada factories kahin nahi hain, pehle wahan band karwa, fir aiyo yahan CR ki factories dekhne.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks bro

thanks pratts for raising this. everyday i try to talk to 1-2 car drivers at 9 AM but seems like i am inviting fudda. until they dont understand they r doing wrong they will never change ... hope some day people will learn it..

Originally Posted by pratts
    Particularly this is the road which everyone should avoid and if you are using it then do not turn right at the other end ..... please take left and then a U turn to reach Shabari Pulia .... Do not take wrong side and mess the things up.....

In Public Intrest ...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding the factory on other side of NH 24 ... Yup it exists there but I never felt anything wrong happening to my health till now..... Not seen or heard from any of my neighbors either.. that factory and its chimney looks haunting but it’s a Venom less Snake so far …
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    dost app 9 post may he samagh gayaya... that’s exactly what everyone here is trying to say since he came into existence....
    Regarding the factory on other side of NH 24 ... Yup it exists there but I never felt anything wrong happening to my health till now..... Not seen or heard from any of my neighbors either.. that factory and its chimney looks haunting but it’s a Venom free Snake so far:bab (59):

Snakes full of venom are out here in this thread:bab (45):
    CR Brothers, sooch smaajh ke dhoodh pilaana:D
    CommentQuote
  • what ever open area was shown at the time of launch of CR. now builders are using all the open area for constructing new buildings without any prior approval for the building (even number of floors) from authority. There is no open space in between the towers of any of the builders.

once it will be fully functional there situation is very congested in this area. People will not get the sun light into there kitchens/rooms.

i m not a basher of CR... i m talking only about some of projects in CR.... so jab bhi CR mein invest kare to builder ka open area jaroor check kar le....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Snakes full of venom are out here in this thread:bab (45):
    CR Brothers, sooch smaajh ke dhoodh pilaana:D

I don’t understand what you mean by that but....
    Only thing I can say is sure thing... appreciate your concern
    CommentQuote
  • Pratts bhai and all concerned genuine members of CR , Beaware from all the new one who is peeping now and then and one can easly understand their intention.. nothing to addd.. just to :bab (63): and take fun

Mod:- Please take a note of this

Originally Posted by pratts
    I don’t understand what you mean by that but....
    Only thing I can say is sure thing... appreciate your concern
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bindaasnoida
    what ever open area was shown at the time of launch of CR. now builders are using all the open area for constructing new buildings without any prior approval for the building (even number of floors) from authority. There is no open space in between the towers of any of the builders.

once it will be fully functional there situation is very congested in this area. People will not get the sun light into there kitchens/rooms.

i m not a basher of CR... i m talking only about some of projects in CR.... so jab bhi CR mein invest kare to builder ka open area jaroor check kar le....

Mahagun Mascot has some open area because of High Tension wire is passing through the project, correct?
    CommentQuote

inke liye to ek hi song hai while seeing CR growing everyday..

" Dil ki to lag gayi :) "

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Pratts bhai and all concerned genuine members of CR , Beaware from all the new one who is peeping now and then and one can easly understand their intention.. nothing to addd.. just to :bab (63): and take fun

Mod:- Please take a note of this
    CommentQuote

cookie why to always take example of Mahagun and Jaipuria.

CR also has Gaur, Paramount, panchsheel wellington, nest ... coz they have done good work. so lets not talk bot it.. rite?

Originally Posted by cookie
    Mahagun Mascot has some open area because of High Tension wire is passing through the project, correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123

CR also has Gaur, Paramount, panchsheel wellington, nest ... coz they have done good work. so lets not talk bot it.. rite?

None has done Good Job and I am talking about open area..
    still Assotech has not got the approval even after more than 1 year.
    still many ready towers and floors in CR have not got the approval of GDA eve after one year.
    whats about those buyers who have bought in those unapproved towers?

By the way, what was my question?:(
    CommentQuote
  • Some Positive Review about CR:
    1) Nearly 1 lac people are already staying there.
    2) Land appreciation is also there. Flat rates are increasing drastically.
    3) Malls and Crossing 2 is on the plan in CR.
    4) Ansal township is coming.
    5) World class golf course is there
    6) full connectivity for school buses there.
    7) full fldged markets already working fully packed there.
    8) police chowki started

some 2-3 negative point is also there
    1) Metro is not there
    2) some buildings is very congested
    3) Factory pollution
    4) ground water pollution in its existing form and future availability
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123

yes u r right ... Gaur & paramount projects r life of CR.. lots of open spaces... excellent infrastructure and amenities... class life style... i love these two projects very much...
    CommentQuote