is it tower name or society or what
    Gaur global village

Comment

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

N this is an actual 10 pm snap..
      Attached Files

Comment

Tennis courts are available in mahagun,gh 7 and ggv.

Mahagun is also good.

Club 7 is a very very good clubmon daily basis some or the other parties take place.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          Ohh its inside view..great never been inside.its much better from. Inside
          Well dkppatiala, to be true..going by the past experience.. I was expecting the bashers would comment on this snap as well as, some of the probable gyaan as:

1.) The size of Swimmin pool too small and shape is not perfect
          2.) The nearby industried making the water of swimming pool dirty and not good for health
          3.) The FAR #$%^ is not as per industry standards
          4.) The club house not multi-storey and nearby gendry not fine enuf to use this
          5.) No provision for water harvesting.

Come on bashers.. I was expecting this 2 come from u..

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulgzb View Post
            Well dkppatiala, to be true..going by the past experience.. I was expecting the bashers would comment on this snap as well as, some of the probable gyaan as:

1.) The size of Swimmin pool too small and shape is not perfect
            2.) The nearby industried making the water of swimming pool dirty and not good for health
            3.) The FAR #$%^ is not as per industry standards
            4.) The club house not multi-storey and nearby gendry not fine enuf to use this
            5.) No provision for water harvesting.

Come on bashers.. I was expecting this 2 come from u..
            Really you have just snatched my thoughts.

I agree that this pictures do not show the real beauty.

Six lane road can be clearly seen.centre median is green.there are well laid footpaths surrounded by green lanscaping on either side.beautiful lighting.nice benches to sit.

Rahul request you take pictures of road and fountain in the evening.

Comment

Suddenly activities On CR thread increased in last 2 months ,why? Is it NE effect or else?

Me and my friend have flats in proview laboni, my friend is shifted there and have rented my flat @9000+ maintenance 20 days back...till now no complains by tenants ...

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
                Suddenly activities On CR thread increased in last 2 months ,why? Is it NE effect or else?

Me and my friend have flats in proview laboni, my friend is shifted there and have rented my flat @9000+ maintenance 20 days back...till now no complains by tenants ...
                Its Neharpar effect..
                Thanks

Comment

100+ Posts deleted.

1) Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
                  Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

2) Warning - Stop hijacking the thread! Or Face Suspension/Ban.

Off Topic: Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...on-ban?t=25257
                  Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Originally posted by truecr
                    it is not just dg but also cremation ground on gate no.2 of gh-7 which is creating problems for the residents. when will it be removed.
                    Dear TrueCR... as far as I know it has got a stay for the last 2 years with no activity and as good as a closed chapter ...
                    BTW it seems that you have joined IREF yesterday itself (when a couple of IDs were suspended by mods due to offensive behaviour )... are you really a new entry to IREF (in which case I am sorry for doubting) ..or I am sure you are aware that IPs can be traced back easily to different logins ...

Comment

I own a flat at CR and I am satisfied end user.. however I vouch for two aspects :-

a) Connectivity:- which is in progress
                      b) dumping ground:-pending in court

Rest I value CR as "value for money" for everything else sky is the limit

presently I stay in Mumbai highrises (1 BHK)which is surrounded by Chawls , sanity, open drainage.. but pple are staying here, and that too some noted TV stars ...

Attached Files
                      Last edited February 19 2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X