Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I don't know why but my post always get deleted whenever I call spade a spade.

Do I have to be yes man always?
    CommentQuote
  • @abhishek1980 my pov
    1. Paramount-with operational restaurant,pool,steam bath,jacuzzi.
    2. Prateek
    3.gaur- smaller club house and space .
    4. Ajnara
    CommentQuote
  • I personally feel that on this thread there is a clear cut conspiracy to derail the good talks and indulge only on in loose talks.

On one are we residents who bring up the latest developments and also talk about solutions to the existing issues. All can easilY make out who are these people.

Then we have old hate mongers who inspite of several reprimands are not ready to improve and are hell bent upon to spread useless negativity about cr.

The above situation was manageable as atleast it was real.now we have fake ids of probably 2-3 people who first said good things about cr.then they also shifted to cr or are dying to shift.now the shifted ones have settled so much in 3 days that they have started seeing all the negativity.some are indulging in language that is best avoaidable.

In short what is happening here is total hijack of thread.

Mods please intervene.
    CommentQuote
  • yes

yes These 2 projects are good and as being a owner of a Gaur flat i can assure that quality of life is really paisa vasool. and best part by december 2013 when 2 mall, gaur E block market and Ajnara, fountain haldiram opens up it will be a most hapeening socities..

yes there are problem for conectivity and at times it is frustrating but this was worse when we bought it. we know whats rite and whats wrong. I dont need any body to always yak yak yak yak bot the issues.

being in CR we knows issues more than any one else with positives as well.

Originally Posted by bindaasnoida
    yes u r right ... Gaur & paramount projects r life of CR.. lots of open spaces... excellent infrastructure and amenities... class life style... i love these two projects very much...
    CommentQuote
  • ajnara

abhishek1980 GGV is good club is operational. small but sufficient enough to give u a free time. as we have less than 60 members coming daily.

Ajnara club will take atleast an year to get ready. and they are having problem of very casual security guards and power backup aane me 5 min lag jaate hai at 90% of times. and recent maintaince issue happend and turned in to a police case. so i will suggest eithr go for GGV or Paramount or Wellington :)

happy searching....

Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Hw is Gaur global village & Ajnara as a society for rental accomodation? Do they have club facilities as well ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I personally feel that on this thread there is a clear cut conspiracy to derail the good talks and indulge only on in loose talks.

On one are we residents who bring up the latest developments and also talk about solutions to the existing issues. All can easilY make out who are these people.

Then we have old hate mongers who inspite of several reprimands are not ready to improve and are hell bent upon to spread useless negativity about cr.

The above situation was manageable as atleast it was real.now we have fake ids of probably 2-3 people who first said good things about cr.then they also shifted to cr or are dying to shift.now the shifted ones have settled so much in 3 days that they have started seeing all the negativity.some are indulging in language that is best avoaidable.

In short what is happening here is total hijack of thread.

Mods please intervene.
    i
    similar heat i noticed in kundli sonepat belt...
    see iref doesnt matter and market doesnt run by it...
    CommentQuote
  • PCR123, is it confirmed , Haldiram is going to open their store in CR?

Originally Posted by pscr123
    yes These 2 projects are good and as being a owner of a Gaur flat i can assure that quality of life is really paisa vasool. and best part by december 2013 when 2 mall, gaur E block market and Ajnara, fountain haldiram opens up it will be a most hapeening socities..

being in CR we knows issues more than any one else with positives as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nilabh,

I read on IREF only from below post and few Galleria shop owners confirmed the same news.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/delhi-real-estate/1359-property-deals-set-to-go-transparent?p=2023#post1359

n bro i am pscr123 u made me pcr123 hahahaha :D

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    PCR123, is it confirmed , Haldiram is going to open their store in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    CR jannat hai jannat. Hawa pani sab badiya hai. Jaada proof chahiye to aa ja, kisi ke ghar ki tooti se pani le jaa aur test karwa le kisi laboratory me.

Your language and choice of words shows your class. I was not expecting anything better from you so kindly buzz off.

Bisht bro, can you please reply to my post?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Your language and choice of words shows your class. I was not expecting anything better from you so kindly buzz off.

Bisht bro, can you please reply to my post?

I agree completely mike..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    @abhishek1980 my pov
    1. Paramount-with operational restaurant,pool,steam bath,jacuzzi.
    2. Prateek
    3.gaur- smaller club house and space .
    4. Ajnara

I have not been inside of premises of Paramount & Prateek hence can not comment.

But I will rate Arihant Ambience ahead of Gaur & Ajnara in term of layout, Quality of construction, Maintenance, Natural Lighting (4 flat on a floor hence all are corner flat with natural lights also in lift lobby), Club & Pool facility, Proximity to Galleria & Panchsheel Market

However Gaur & Ajnara is having advantage & disadvantage of being near to fountain Circle and one side flats are Golf Course facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Sir, Can you please share the source of PPM thing in water? I have been working with a party measuring TDS in tap water of various NCR areas and 600 PPM in CR is an impressive figure because WHO recommends water under 600 ppm drinkable. The water supply in CR comes through some kind of filtration plant or is it pumped out of the ground and supplied directly to the houses?

Also please share the source of 4700 PPM on Expressway. It is way too much.

I have already given figure in post 2 weeks back. Test was done by Kent RO guy. Still at 600 ppm we can't drink it directly as underground water without purification contains harmful bacteria.
    Regarding Expressway, one of my friend living in ATS, he gave me this figure. Whether you know or not Yamuna water near/around this area has been announced as unfit of irrigation (forget about unfit for drinking)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    As i know still few towers in assotech not approved and construction has not started.
    Amrapali too has unapproved floors.

really panchsheel has park? good joke. i have seen that my dear and also supertech. Pachasheel has already excavated that park area and at present construction is stalled.

Bhai for how many days your have not visited CR. Kindly visit Supertech you will see the progress of central park. Amrapali is not in CR can't comment. Assotech building is 9 floor high. In panchsheel, club house and swimming construction is in full swing, even its tower 3-4-5-6 are in full swing and shaping up well
    Kindly update yourself and don't comment sitting 60 KM far away. Do CIPL and builder sends you daily report? and have faith on resident about all such updates.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    I have not been inside of premises of Paramount & Prateek hence can not comment.

But I will rate Arihant Ambience ahead of Gaur & Ajnara in term of layout, Quality of construction, Maintenance, Natural Lighting (4 flat on a floor hence all are corner flat with natural lights also in lift lobby), Club & Pool facility, Proximity to Galleria & Panchsheel Market

However Gaur & Ajnara is having advantage & disadvantage of being near to fountain Circle and one side flats are Golf Course facing.

Clubhouse of Arihant is very well maintained and I am enjoying my stay in Arihant every day though Pool is closed for minor maintenance (closed for a week) and will be operational soon. Pool table swimming pool and Gym are the most used places by the fellow residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Bhai for how many days your have not visited CR. Kindly visit Supertech you will see the progress of central park. Amrapali is not in CR can't comment. Assotech building is 9 floor high. In panchsheel, club house and swimming construction is in full swing, even its tower 3-4-5-6 are in full swing and shaping up well
    Kindly update yourself and don't comment sitting 60 KM far away. Do CIPL and builder sends you daily report? and have faith on resident about all such updates.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Huh
    kindly go to Assotech nest thread and then talk to me.

by the way I have more faith in my sources , not in you. :)
    CommentQuote