Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Huh
    kindly go to Assotech nest thread and then talk to me.

I think you are talking about "Assotech Nest, Tower G," which is not approved yet ( I think ) but Suraj is talking about the towers that are already there and ppls are already moved in and living happily ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I have already given figure in post 2 weeks back. Test was done by Kent RO guy. Still at 600 ppm we can't drink it directly as underground water without purification contains harmful bacteria.
    Regarding Expressway, one of my friend living in ATS, he gave me this figure. Whether you know or not Yamuna water near/around this area has been announced as unfit of irrigation (forget about unfit for drinking)

Ok so if I understand correctly the underground water is pumped to houses directly. In that case 600 PPM is a little difficult unless it is passed through a filtration plant. Anyways, thanks for your help.

I assembled my RO unit myself and service it too myself regularly. 4700 PPM is deadly and poisonous. A new RO membrane can displace 99% soluble particles however an year old one around 95% (after little clogging) which would again be unfit for drinking for 4700 PPM. So if authorities do not use their filtration plant, the RO would require change of membrane every 6 months which usually comes for over 1000 bucks. I have not changed my RO membrane in last 4 years as I change carbon and sediment every year and spun filter every 3 months. But 4700 PPM is unbelievable and if RO is not taken care of properly may lead to diseases related to kidneys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    I think you are talking about "Assotech Nest, Tower G," which is not approved yet ( I think ) but Suraj is talking about the towers that are already there and ppls are already moved in and living happily ...

Kyu hawa nikal gai!! Suraj doesn't know about unapproved tower how come he is saying faaltu ?

who is saying one is staying in pain.
    everywhere guys are staying happily
    CommentQuote
    Kyu hawa nikal gai!! Suraj doesn't know about unapproved tower how come he is saying faaltu ?

yar who made you a Veteran member dude? hawa nikal gai and all ... come on dude ppls expect some decency from Veterans like you but you behave in a childish way sometimes.... Do you want me to talk about Unapproved Buildings in Gurgaon here?? I can do that if at all you want??
    CommentQuote
  • its simple ... ignore him.. he can justify only the area he has his investments... IREF is not the platform to be RE certified.. SPAM a thread or write one liners.. one will be vetran too :D

apna Sepulchar bhi vetran baan jayega in few days.. only by venting against CR.. aur kya proof chaiye:D

Originally Posted by pratts
    yar who made you a Veteran member dude? hawa nikal gai and all ... come on dude ppls expect some decency from Veterans like you but you behave in a childish way sometimes.... Do you want me to talk about Unapproved Buildings in Gurgaon here?? I can do that if at all you want??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    its simple ... ignore him.. he can justify only the area he has his investments... IREF is not the platform to be RE certified.. SPAM a thread or write one liners.. one will be vetran too :D

apna Sepulchar bhi vetran baan jayega in few days.. only by venting against CR.. aur kya proof chaiye:D

Thanks Nilabh sir .... I think we need to Ignore some Veterans and some upcoming Veterans on this thread .... Some upcoming Vererans had also applied to become Moderators :) after getting suspended for multiple times ..... Only god can save us if they become Mod ...Lol
    CommentQuote

I think recently many towers have been cleared..Even constrcution in Gold Coast project has also started..Not sure about assotech (Tower G)..

In panchsheek 2 families have even shifted in the new towers..Healthy registration is also reported..

All in all situation is changing very fast...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts

please do it in Gurgaon.

don't care of what i want and i don't.

Its meant to someone else, not to you because he made post in the same way about me.

and please, don't give me lectures about decency.
    CommentQuote

Bhai may be I am not aware of exact tower name, but the tower adjacent to common Park is in full construction and reached 9th floor. I need to check if there is any other tower not approved in assotech. Your sources are like you sitting in Gurgaon and watching google/forum for updates, so we don't entertain you and your sources. We like to have update while jogging in CR
    Hope you understand diff between virtual and real world.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I think recently many towers have been cleared..Even constrcution in Gold Coast project has also started..Not sure about assotech (Tower G)..

In panchsheek 2 families have even shifted in the new towers..Healthy registration is also reported..

All in all situation is changing very fast...

In case of panchsheel, tower is not the issue but issue is with upper floors.

panchsheel is also building another tower in park area which is currently on halt.
    CommentQuote
    In case of panchsheel, tower is not the issue but issue is with upper floors.

panchsheel is also building another tower in park area which is currently on halt.

In Ghaziabad all will get approved..

Remember the case of towers to be demolished in Amrapali Village indirapuram last year..it almost looks complete now...
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK in CR 30 Lakh is bit difficult. rates are hovering around 3500 for RTM flats, also the area are quite large in range.

may be you can look for the society near to CR on Main road .. someone finalized few weeks back and updated on this forum
    CommentQuote
    In Ghaziabad all will get approved..

Remember the case of towers to be demolished in Amrapali Village indirapuram last year..it almost looks complete now...

Bhai

those towers are still unapproved and status is same. work is stalled since then.

Tower was partial ready even before GDA sent notice.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai

those towers are still unapproved and status is same. work is stalled since then.

Tower was partial ready even before GDA sent notice.

From Nh-24 it seems that it is progressing...

but what about demolishing it?
    CommentQuote
    From Nh-24 it seems that it is progressing...

but what about demolishing it?

no Bhai

next time see again.
    it will be demolish if it doesn't get the approval .

all projects in Ghaziabad are stuck since then including CR projects.
    CommentQuote