Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Shivani,

I am not bothered if you are irritated by true picture of
    My society i.e paramount symphony , as you said earlier that you are staying
    In CR , come to our society and do check yourself

We believe to post what is correct, true and only facts.you r only few post old and
    Making unnecessary and irrelevant posts.

Originally posted by shivani80 View Post
    I agree to it, and someone tried to show the pictures of some other dumping ground , which created a lot of hue cry in forum, thus for interest of community please stop using fake or comparison picture.

I wonder even pictures about paramount , there are two photos one is of stone coloured , which seems paramount, however second picture below it is of white grey building,which is not paramount at any cost. Per Say I dont have any issue of posting pictures, but the alleged post claimed it to be pictures of Paramount Symphony, which makes me irritated.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
      Shivani,

I am not bothered if you are irritated by true picture of
      My society i.e paramount symphony , as you said earlier that you are staying
      In CR , come to our society and do check yourself

We believe to post what is correct, true and only facts.you r only few post old and
      Making unnecessary and irrelevant posts.
      Only one pic is of paramount other is not. Its quite evident from pictures itself, how suddenly 'kota stone coloured (which is the real color) of symphony is suddnly turned grey & white (metallic looks). Its heights dude what you guys post, I am very well aware of paramount.

And please refrain from using few words, respect your forum mates especially opposite genders. I am here to discuss what it truth and what not.

Why we are giving chances to people like Hindustan, Trucer, Spechalur etc to talk, make fun of ourselves. The reason is that we ourselves need to introspect. If I put picture of Eiffel Tower and than start comparing it with front gate Grill work of any tower , its obvious I am giving opportunity to people to make fun of myself.

A sincere request , please refrain from making fun of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
        First read my post properly then talk..nd i clearly said that my post is for thoz who bash CR. Nd shivani im not comparing CR to any bad area. The picture wihc i hav posted is a very gud area of mumbai thats "sion". People buy in this area in crores not in lakhs..My only point is if these societies can exist then our CR is far far better than this, so obviously CR can flourish like anything...and as far as leg theory is concerned i hv already replied read that with full concentration.
        Map of crossings : Real Satellite Map

1. Centre is CR
        2. ABES college (opposite Mahagun and entry from NH24)
        3. Dhundhera village (Behind Mahangun and Galleria markets)
        4. Shahberi village (GH7 crossings side)
        5. Shahberi plotting (un authorized)
        6. STP (next to golf course) and further the slum of NE
        7. Golf course of CR (beautiful one) soul of CR
        8. After ABES college (disputed land of Ansals with DG and Rest empty area is Purposed DG)
        9. Second link to NH24, as per satellite map seems difficult task as of now.
        10. Shahberi pullia will get widened up soon
        11. NE connectivity (not so sure )
        Attached Files
        Last edited February 20 2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

And pls do not worry about others... Moderators are very smart ( I salute them).. they are taking care of them.. lets debate on facts and figures.. I gave you two facts:-

a) one my Pictures from my Cam
          b) from public based album

for your and all reference, here it is again

Paramount Symphony Sample Flat Photos,Symphony Sample Flat Photo Gallery,Paramount Symphony Sample Flat Photo

Only one pic is of paramount other is not. Its quite evident from pictures itself, how suddenly 'kota stone coloured (which is the real color) of symphony is suddnly turned grey & white (metallic looks). Its heights dude what you guys post, I am very well aware of paramount.

And please refrain from using few words, respect your forum mates especially opposite genders. I am here to discuss what it truth and what not.

Why we are giving chances to people like Hindustan, Trucer, Spechalur etc to talk, make fun of ourselves. The reason is that we ourselves need to introspect. If I put picture of Eiffel Tower and than start comparing it with front gate Grill work of any tower , its obvious I am giving opportunity to people to make fun of myself.

A sincere request , please refrain from making fun of ourselves.

Comment

While I am not claiming whether or not and when will the second link to NH-24 (from fountain Chowk) will be built, the satellite map shows a possibiliy of the same.

Map of crossings : Real Satellite Map

1. Centre is CR
            2. ABES college (opposite Mahagun and entry from NH24)
            3. Dhundhera village (Behind Mahangun and Galleria markets)
            4. Shahberi village (GH7 crossings side)
            5. Shahberi plotting (un authorized)
            6. STP (next to golf course) and further the slum of NE
            7. Golf course of CR (beautiful one) soul of CR
            8. After ABES college (disputed land of Ansals with DG and Rest empty area is Purposed DG)
            9. Second link to NH24, as per satellite map seems difficult task as of now.
            10. Shahberi pullia will get widened up soon
            11. NE connectivity (not so sure )
            Attached Files
            'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Originally posted by IGRM View Post
              TrueCR is clearly a multiple ID. All posts have been removed and ID banned. We are investigating some more ID's and will take appropriate action. Please continue to report any suspected multiple ID's.

Thanks

P.S: Please stick to the thread topic discussion!
              Thanks ADmin for Quick Action...You have instantly worked on reports...!! Great Job...keep it up.

Comment

TrueCR is clearly a multiple ID. All posts have been removed and ID banned. We are investigating some more ID's and will take appropriate action. Please continue to report any suspected multiple ID's.

Thanks

P.S: Please stick to the thread topic discussion!
                shivani80 ID merged into sepulchar. (Multiple ID).

Kindly avoid Multiple ID discussion and stick to the thread topic. This has been reported FYI only.
                Last edited February 20 2013, 10:27 AM.
                Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

this is awesome work Dear Mod.. I doubted the way he or she kept replying to the posts... what pple are getting from bashing individual or an area ? couldnt understand

now they are fakeing by creating id of opposite gender.. shame

shivani80 ID merged into sepulchar. (Multiple ID).

Comment

Dear Moderator, i have reported separately this sepulchar / Shivahi / Sikka is creating multiple ID and also created two three duplicate threads for crossing republik, he is picking the discussions points from various yahoo groups & threads and pasting in forum with illicit intentions.

I have reported the matter and waiting for your action please..!! please delete those threads since the disussion over crossing republik may be done in a single thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                      this is awesome work Dear Mod.. I doubted the way he or she kept replying to the posts... what pple are getting from bashing individual or an area ? couldnt understand

now they are fakeing by creating id of opposite gender.. shame
                      hey surprising... sepulchar was against CR but that shivani was totally in favor of CR... how is that poosible

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X