Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    No responses........everyone is busy in oneupmanship...........senior members please take some time out.........knowledge only increases with sharing

I want to buy an under construction 2 BHK in Ghaziabad purely for investment purposes with a time frame of 3 to 5 years. Was wondering whether to go in for crossings republic, landcraft, springview floors at crescent park or Wave City. All are approachable from NH 24 and are within a distance of few KMs from each other. Prices are also more or less in the same range. Have visited all the locations but have'nt been able to make up my mind so far. Hoping to receive some guidance on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir , I already replied to your post..RTM in CR is ranging between 3500 to 4 K..for UC .. you have to visit respective builder's and enquire if any is available,

try searching for couple of societies that is on approach road of CR when you take right turn from NH-24.. all the best

Originally Posted by sachasauda
    I want to buy an under construction 2 BHK in Ghaziabad purely for investment purposes with a time frame of 3 to 5 years. Was wondering whether to go in for crossings republic, landcraft, springview floors at crescent park or Wave City. All are approachable from NH 24 and are within a distance of few KMs from each other. Prices are also more or less in the same range. Have visited all the locations but have'nt been able to make up my mind so far. Hoping to receive some guidance on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Sir , I already replied to your post..RTM in CR is ranging between 3500 to 4 K..for UC .. you have to visit respective builder's and enquire if any is available,

try searching for couple of societies that is on approach road of CR when you take right turn from NH-24.. all the best

Thanks for the reply. As I have mentioned in my message, I am seeking some informed guidance for choosing between various alternatives available on NH24, i.e., CR, Landcraft, Crescent Parc and Waive City. As you guys are already living in that area, I am sure your analysis is far far ahead of mine. It is from this perspective that I am seeking some help from this forum. Hoping to receive some value based guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • we are here bro.. but please shoot your question regarding CR...requirements, budget, etc etc... you will get all analysis.. from Crites as well from Critics.. at the end you have to take call...for other projects .. I am sorry , I do not have idea.

Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Thanks for the reply. As I have mentioned in my message, I am seeking some informed guidance for choosing between various alternatives available on NH24, i.e., CR, Landcraft, Crescent Parc and Waive City. As you guys are already living in that area, I am sure your analysis is far far ahead of mine. It is from this perspective that I am seeking some help from this forum. Hoping to receive some value based guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

those towers are still unapproved and status is same. work is stalled since then.

Tower was partial ready even before GDA sent notice.

as per my information u r right cookie bro...

They clearly violating the law by constructing new buildings and number of floors without prior approval from authority....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bindaasnoida
    as per my information u r right cookie bro...

They clearly violating the law by constructing new buildings and number of floors without prior approval from authority....

Sir can you pls share the source of information.
    Btw for your kind information violation and compounding are different things.
    As I know in panchsheel, GDA has accepted the compounding fee and finishing work is in full flow for tower 3,4,5,6.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Can I request Mods to look into it and Bisht ,kindly dont give such comments,i know u live in area but hard water is unhealthy for body , it can be cancerous, uric acidcontent can beincreased etc etc ...........ur this statement appears either mocking those poor workers (who cant afford or provided with atleast drinking water)or mocking of urself.

I fail to understand, we all love our places but commenting something like this is TOO MUCH

secondly Bisht ji as your name suggest You seems from Hilly areas of Uttrakhand,where drinking water is probelm ,and many world bank funded pojects working in state for providing clean drinking water..as u mentioned about workers in CR arenot unhealthy afterconsuming that unfit for drinking water, Let me tell u , those effects will come at later stage, and thus weshould not promoting it, and challanging WHO and IMA standereds.....at least.A request

I am not able to understand your above post what you want to say? currently CR water ppm is 600 and as per standard it is fit for drinking and worker are directly consuming it.

Secondly who say water is not good in hilly area? Water is very much pure and good for direct consumption as most of the rivers originated from Hilly area and water is purest there. Your GK also seems to be poor like your common sense

Kindly don't confuse with my origin with my id, may be this id can be wrong so stick to CR not uttaranchal in this thread.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I am not able to understand your above post what you want to say? currently CR water ppm is 600 and as per standard it is fit for drinking and worker are directly consuming it.

Secondly who say water is not good in hilly area? Water is very much pure and good for direct consumption as most of the rivers originated from Hilly area and water is purest there. Your GK also seems to be poor like your common sense

Kindly don't confuse with my origin with my id, may be this id can be wrong so stick to CR not uttaranchal in this thread.

Thanks,
    Suraj

600 ppmdensity is considered okay in Pahadi area water sources kya??as I knowas per indian and intl standereds 100TDS is maximum limit (KINDLY CHECK ON GOOGLE )

Secondly who told u hill areawater is allpure and good for use!!!

Kindly dont misguide others kindly google the potable drinking water projects in hillareas.

Weather you from CR or Uttranachal,it hardly matters to me,but the thing matters is misgiudance to othersgiven by you.

needless to say, its also an issue many people working with remote hilly areas.
    CommentQuote
  • And its Uttrakhand ...not Uttranachal mere Bhai ,again misinformation
    CommentQuote
  • Dear pnkajchamoli ji,

Request you to kindly click the photographs with the black particles in your balcony with CR in background and upload here. Will help all to understand and realize the gravity of matter.

Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    My first week in CR :)

The week was good in CR, however heatwave is spoilsport. evening i walk along the GC, the galleria, are the best places in CR. Milkman,Washerman,Car cleaning, blah blah all is available in CR. NH24 has good connectivity atleast 24x7 what i feels.

I tried to see, the black particles are due to surrounding houses effect, some village guys on Hindon side burnt 'bhusa' ,with air it went off to other places.

I personally feels that with time things will improve like noticed someone was drinking in central galleria in nite times. CROMA should curb it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    600 ppmdensity is considered okay in Pahadi area water sources kya??as I knowas per indian and intl standereds 100TDS is maximum limit (KINDLY CHECK ON GOOGLE )

Secondly who told u hill areawater is allpure and good for use!!!

Kindly dont misguide others kindly google the potable drinking water projects in hillareas.

Weather you from CR or Uttranachal,it hardly matters to me,but the thing matters is misgiudance to othersgiven by you.

needless to say, its also an issue many people working with remote hilly areas.

Bug off......
    Kindly check the facts and then also don't post here, because your post are always useless and nobody cares not only in this forum but all other forums as well

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
    Bug off......
    Kindly check the facts and then also don't post here, because your post are always useless and nobody cares not only in this forum but all other forums as well

Thanks,
    Suraj

Checkon google na ,and see what PPM is for drinking water .....600ppm is not at all cosnidered as fit for drinking as u claiming

DOnt useBUG oFFF kind words.....have some manners......i am not complaining considering you from Uttrakhand , but u have to amend ureself and adopt the life style of the rest of the world.

Google and thancome
    CommentQuote
  • Request Mr Suraj

Mr Suraj please dont answer to @sepulchar illogical unwanted undeserving comments.He s active bcoz ppl r replying to him .Request to all well wishers do not reply to vested intersted ppl and they would finally move from here with there bag and baggage.
    He talking of concern for poor and all is like politicians showing sympathy for vote bank politics.
    Just treat him like a virus and consider we all have antivirus provided we all cooperate and ignore him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    Mr Suraj please dont answer to @sepulchar illogical unwanted undeserving comments.He s active bcoz ppl r replying to him .Request to all well wishers do not reply to vested intersted ppl and they would finally move from here with there bag and baggage.
    He talking of concern for poor and all is like politicians showing sympathy for vote bank politics.
    Just treat him like a virus and consider we all have antivirus provided we all cooperate and ignore him.

Yup, i tried many times but for sure now onwards its full stop.........its like wasting our time and energy
    CommentQuote
    I have already given figure in post 2 weeks back. Test was done by Kent RO guy. Still at 600 ppm we can't drink it directly as underground water without purification contains harmful bacteria.
    Regarding Expressway, one of my friend living in ATS, he gave me this figure. Whether you know or not Yamuna water near/around this area has been announced as unfit of irrigation (forget about unfit for drinking)

Nitrate (NO3
    ) Nitrate - Nitrogen (NO3
    -N) Interpretation
    (parts per million) (parts per million)

0-44 ppm Drinking water standard level. Safe for
    humans and livestock.

45-88 ppm Generally safe for human adults and
    livestock. Water should not be consumed by pregnant women and human
    infants under 6 months old.

89-176 ppm Generally acceptable for human adults
    and all livestock unless food or feed
    sources are very high in nitrates. Water
    should not be consumed by pregnant
    women and human infants under 6
    months old.

177-440 ppm Water should not be consumed by
    pregnant women and human infants
    under 6 months old. Also risky for human
    adults and young livestock. Probably
    acceptable for mature livestock if feed is
    low in nitrates.

Over 440 ppm Water should not be consumed at all.
    From Nitrates and Groundwater,

I have searched in google....
    CommentQuote