Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
    Lo fir milgaye 15 din. TARIKH PE TARIKH .... TARIKH PE TARIKH.

Bhai is TARIKH ka intzar to Sara Crossing kar raha hai.

Kahi se thodi bhi awaz hote hi Kan kade ho jate hai

Is Holi se pahle khush khabri mil jaye to

Koi ye guzarish chote YADAV JI thak pahucha de pls.

1. NH 24 widening
    2. Public Park in place of DG. Lohiya JI ki asman se unchi Murti Crossing wale is Park me lagaenge or
    उन्होंने बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 युद्ध के दौरान और भी अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हो जाएगा, क्योंकि मेरठ व बरेली की छावनियों से इन्हीं मार्गों का इस्तेमाल कर सप्लाई लाइन कायम होगी।

can we get a pie from the defence budget as well if the above is true
    well i think first the so called decision makers need to decide how much money can be spared on the poor NH24 ...then decide based on that whether to do 4 to 6 lane or 4-8 lane (jagah hai kya??) or the elevated highway (usse saste mein to metro ka pul ban jaayega) ..
    i know ultimately jitna budget milega ..usmein NH-24 ke gaddhe hi bhar paayenge aur shaayad 4-5 fused streetlights change ho jaayengi ..
    very frankly the amount spent on these govt meetings in chai-samosas over the last 4-5 years in the name of NH24..would have been enough to change at least 1 km NH-24 from 4 to 6 lanes

Comment

Hello everyone. I am trying to buy a flat by April (ready to move in). I saw some flats in CR and some in Indirapuram. My budget is 80L (3bhk). Can the members kindly advise on the best possible deal available for this amount? I am looking for residential projects (townships etc.) Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueman View Post
        Hello everyone. I am trying to buy a flat by April (ready to move in). I saw some flats in CR and some in Indirapuram. My budget is 80L (3bhk). Can the members kindly advise on the best possible deal available for this amount? I am looking for residential projects (townships etc.) Thank you.
        HI Blueman ...
        -any specific reason to look in CR and IP only
        -is it for end use/investment
        -which projects have you visited in IP and CR and what prices were you offered ???

Comment

Hi All,

I am getting a deal in Panchsheel wellington 2bhk (1150sft).. Price 40 Lakh... is it worth that price and should i go ahead with the deal.

Help please..

Thanks..

Comment

is it RTM or UC property? which floor and do check the approval and other formalities, if all is good and by your expectation, I think it is to go with.

Originally posted by gautamji View Post
            Hi All,

I am getting a deal in Panchsheel wellington 2bhk (1150sft).. Price 40 Lakh... is it worth that price and should i go ahead with the deal.

Help please..

Thanks..

Comment

its on 12 th floor and RTM.... i just want to check if price is OK and howz the builder reputation...
              Last edited February 21 2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

its coming out to be approx 3400 per sq ft.. which is decent in today's price.. I will vouch for this deal.. Good luck.. do check everything upto your satisfaction.

its on 12 th floor and RTM.... i just want to check if price is OK

Comment

its on 12 th floor and RTM.... i just want to check if price is OK and howz the builder reputation...
                  Good deal for RTM. Tower 2 is it ?

Comment

not sure .... which tower number.... but yeah its the one with golf course facing....

Comment

Friends, attaching a image taken form my phone yesterday for the widening work on Shahberi Pulia
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X