Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bindaasnoida
    Nitrate (NO3
    ) Nitrate - Nitrogen (NO3
    -N) Interpretation
    (parts per million) (parts per million)

0-44 ppm Drinking water standard level. Safe for
    humans and livestock.

45-88 ppm Generally safe for human adults and
    livestock. Water should not be consumed by pregnant women and human
    infants under 6 months old.

89-176 ppm Generally acceptable for human adults
    and all livestock unless food or feed
    sources are very high in nitrates. Water
    should not be consumed by pregnant
    women and human infants under 6
    months old.

177-440 ppm Water should not be consumed by
    pregnant women and human infants
    under 6 months old. Also risky for human
    adults and young livestock. Probably
    acceptable for mature livestock if feed is
    low in nitrates.

Over 440 ppm Water should not be consumed at all.
    From Nitrates and Groundwater,

I have searched in google....

Bhai@ Please dont hurt emitions of CR brokers, Please accept what they say, otherwise if you dare to bring truth ,they will bash you,and try to dismiss as they do usually ,when i bring the truth.

Finally Suraj Bisht, 600ppm is not AT ALL FIT FOR USAGE OF EVEN ANIMALS.....kindly save those labour guys its my biggest concern.

And about you also one concern , you need to update your facts as per latest trends. why i bring Uttrakhand because I was underImpression that secientifically in hilly areas water is usually hard(due to melting of ice, leaves flow of water which in turn strike with stones on hills, and usually river waters are hardwatr....till it settledown in stream. hence in hilly areaseven 300ppm is accetpable.

What I know is that Uttrakhand is facing an actue shortage ofdrinking water....and world bank water shed project is working there.

i feel good that i and other fellows shared this info with you. Please take followup of those labour guys who are taking this harmful water.

Also Bisht please take follow up of people in Vilaage of Utrakhand .....ask them to contact BDO for portable drinking water secheme

GodBless U :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Nitrate (NO3
    ) Nitrate - Nitrogen (NO3
    -N) Interpretation
    (parts per million) (parts per million)

0-44 ppm Drinking water standard level. Safe for
    humans and livestock.

45-88 ppm Generally safe for human adults and
    livestock. Water should not be consumed by pregnant women and human
    infants under 6 months old.

89-176 ppm Generally acceptable for human adults
    and all livestock unless food or feed
    sources are very high in nitrates. Water
    should not be consumed by pregnant
    women and human infants under 6
    months old.

177-440 ppm Water should not be consumed by
    pregnant women and human infants
    under 6 months old. Also risky for human
    adults and young livestock. Probably
    acceptable for mature livestock if feed is
    low in nitrates.

Over 440 ppm Water should not be consumed at all.
    From Nitrates and Groundwater,

I have searched in google....

Please share the link, Suraj is somewhat right here. TDS 500 is maxium limit
    CommentQuote
  • Summer killed everything

Enjoying CR but whole India is under Grip of heat wave. GC is big time relief to CR.
    CommentQuote
    as per my information u r right cookie bro...

They clearly violating the law by constructing new buildings and number of floors without prior approval from authority....

Dear cookie bhai and bindaasnoida,

I guess you both are wrong...amrapali village phase 3 towers are approved except I guess J tower.
    Please don't spread rumours until you are sure about something.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

those towers are still unapproved and status is same. work is stalled since then.

Tower was partial ready even before GDA sent notice.

I guess you both are wrong...amrapali village phase 3 towers are approved except I guess J tower.
    Please don't spread rumours until you are sure about something
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pak100

Please don't spread rumours until you are sure about something.

what are you guessing? are you sure about? :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Summer killed everything

Enjoying CR but whole India is under Grip of heat wave. GC is big time relief to CR.

Not whole India.

Bangalore is pretty cool and pleasent. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Bhai@ Please dont hurt emitions of CR brokers, Please accept what they say, otherwise if you dare to bring truth ,they will bash you,and try to dismiss as they do usually ,when i bring the truth.

Finally Suraj Bisht, 600ppm is not AT ALL FIT FOR USAGE OF EVEN ANIMALS.....kindly save those labour guys its my biggest concern.

And about you also one concern , you need to update your facts as per latest trends. why i bring Uttrakhand because I was underImpression that secientifically in hilly areas water is usually hard(due to melting of ice, leaves flow of water which in turn strike with stones on hills, and usually river waters are hardwatr....till it settledown in stream. hence in hilly areaseven 300ppm is accetpable.

What I know is that Uttrakhand is facing an actue shortage ofdrinking water....and world bank water shed project is working there.

i feel good that i and other fellows shared this info with you. Please take followup of those labour guys who are taking this harmful water.

Also Bisht please take follow up of people in Vilaage of Utrakhand .....ask them to contact BDO for portable drinking water secheme

GodBless U :bab (59):

Again you open your mouth without any logic and knowledge. Kind go through these link and you will get what is fit for human consumption. Why you bother our RO is giving us water with 26 ppm, if you worry about workers kindly send your NGO to give them good water

Test Your Water

What is acceptable TDS in drinking water

Kindly let me know from where Delhi the other states are getting water? They are getting it from Ganga and other rivers which originates from Uttaranchal hill area then how there can be water problem in these area? When there were not filtering and other purification process then how people were drinking water? don't just google apply some common sense

Just to tell you hilly area water is so good and pure that its best for digestion. Kindly first use it and then post some meaningful.

Last but not the least Uttarakhand is new name original/old name was Uttaranchal

Kindly don't reply it. Your response have not sense and meaning.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • निगम को जल्द मिलेगी 14 एकड़ जमीन

May 24, 2013, 08.00AM IST
    नगर संवाददाता ॥ नवयुग मार्केट
    डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए नगर निगम को जल्दी ही 14 एकड़ जमीन पर कब्जा मिलने जा रहा है। इस जमीन को हाल ही में जिला गौतमबुद्धनगर से गाजियाबाद में ट्रांसफर किया गया है। यह जमीन गांव चिपियाना खुर्द की ग्राम्य पंचायत की जमीन है।
    नगर निगम के तहसीलदार वी. वी. एस राठौर के मुताबिक इस जमीन पर कब्जा लेने की कार्रवाई जल्दी ही पूरी की जाएगी। डूंडाहेड़ा के पास पहले ही नगर निगम के कब्जे में 19 एकड़ जमीन है। इस जमीन पर सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट बनाया जा रहा है। नगर निगम को इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए और 14 एकड़ जमीन की जरूरत थी। जमीन को नगर निगम के कब्जे में देने की कार्रवाई जल्दी ही रेवेन्यू विभाग पूरी करने जा रहा है।
    इस जमीन पर काफी लोगों ने कब्जा किया हुआ है। कुछ लोगों ने यहां मकान भी बनाए हुए है। एक सर्वे रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक अभी तक यह सब मकान खाली हैं। ऐसे में इन्हें भी जिला प्रशासन तोड़ने की तैयारी कर रहा है। प्लान किया था कि गुरुवार को इस पूरी जमीन से अतिक्रमण हटा दिया जाएगा, लेकिन प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री के आगमन को लेकर चल रही तैयारी के चलते ऐसा नहीं हो सका। नगर निगम का दावा है मुख्यमंत्री आगमन के कार्यक्रम के बाद जमीन को अतिक्रमण मुक्त कराने के लिए जल्द ही अभियान चलाया जाएगा। इसके बाद जमीन पर नगर निगम कब्जा लेगा। इसके बाद निगम के पास कुल 33 एकड़ जमीन हो जाएगी, जिस पर आसानी ने सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट तैयार हो जाएगा।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "SurajBisht

Again you open your mouth without any logic and knowledge. Kind go through these link and you will get what is fit for human consumption. Why you bother our RO is giving us water with 26 ppm, if you worry about workers kindly send your NGO to give them good water

Test Your Water

What is acceptable TDS in drinking water

Kindly let me know from where Delhi the other states are getting water? They are getting it from Ganga and other rivers which originates from Uttaranchal hill area then how there can be water problem in these area? When there were not filtering and other purification process then how people were drinking water? don't just google apply some common sense

Just to tell you hilly area water is so good and pure that its best for digestion. Kindly first use it and then post some meaningful.

Last but not the least Uttarakhand is new name original/old name was Uttaranchal

Kindly don't reply it. Your response have not sense and meaning.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Bhai i beg to differ. You should never drink water below 45ppm on regular basis as it leads to salt deficiency in the body. Big RO companies are fooling people the same way as they are selling cheese but discourage use of Pure Ghee which comes from pure milk which nature is giving us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Please share the link, Suraj is somewhat right here. TDS 500 is maxium limit

http://web.aces.uiuc.edu/vista/pdf_pubs/SAFEWTR.PDF

on page no 5 chart is given....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht

Thanks,
    Suraj

Suraj bhai ... sorry but I don’t think above statement is correct..... I have been brought up in Uttarakhand I was part of the aandolan for making Uttarakhand a separate state.... and Initial name which all of us gave a fight for was " Uttarakhand" but at the time when Uttarakhand was declared as a separate state they ( Gov played a trick ) and changed the name to Uttaranchal and hence its first name became Uttranchal but the Original name was Uttarakhand only ( I still remember the slowgun " Aaj Do aabhi Do Uttarakhand Rajya Do )

Not challenging anybody’s knowledge but Just an FYI .... I know it’s off the topic but as it came in discussion and all who belong or are related to Uttarakhand should know that’s why posting it here....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bhai i beg to differ. You should never drink water below 45ppm on regular basis as it leads to salt deficiency in the body. Big RO companies are fooling people the same way as they are selling cheese but discourage use of Pure Ghee which comes from pure milk which nature is giving us.

Thanks for this info, I was not aware of this as I never heard this before. I will study about it. In India it also may be case that we are consuming salt from many other sources hence we are safe.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Suraj bhai ... sorry but I don’t think above statement is correct..... I have been brought up in Uttarakhand I was part of the aandolan for making Uttarakhand a separate state.... and Initial name which all of us gave a fight for was " Uttarakhand" but at the time when Uttarakhand was declared as a separate state they ( Gov played a trick ) and changed the name to Uttaranchal and hence its first name became Uttranchal but the Original name was Uttarakhand only ( I still remember the slowgun " Aaj Do aabhi Do Uttarakhand Rajya Do )

Not challenging anybody’s knowledge but Just an FYI .... I know it’s off the topic but as it came in discussion and all who belong or are related to Uttarakhand should know that’s why posting it here....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Thanks for correcting me......but I personally like Uttaranchal as its the soft one :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    These people are nothing but paid agents/broker young lads who have the motive to deteriorate the thread nd CR's image.. wenever people come to buy in noida extension they always look beyond the farms of noida extension nd ask wat are those tall standing towers i.e crossing republik wich looks more promising than N.E nd to avoid their attention they keep repeating the jargon..THEY MIGHT ALSO TALK RUBBISH ABOUT CR IN DREAMS... abhi bohot flats hai noida ext aur aas pas k area me nd CR giv them a good competition on present day... Builder lobby is like this only..dats why I urge people not to indulge wid these paid brokers.. post updates nd pictures of CR nd avoid them.

Who are paying these agents/brokers? Why builder lobby in CR (competitor of CR) is not taking the same idea(bashing areas which are competitor of CR ) . Is it the reason that only the brokers in CR are gentlemen ?
    CommentQuote