Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    Dear pnkajchamoli ji,

    I had requested you 2 days back to post pictures of your balcony blackened with fly ash/ pollution. Requesting the same again in case you missed the request. Please post the pictures so that all of us can know how grave the situation is. And yes, for the benefit of non-believers, it would be great if you could click the pictures with CR in the background.

    thanks..


    Its strange request, and please can you share what methods/lesnses should i use to click picture of balcony with minute details, and balcony, and CR in background???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    As mine is outer unit, from balcony I can see Nh24, dhundhera etc. No other building is visible. It seems impossible to click the picture in the way you are requesting .

    Still awaiting your feedback and methods to click that in case you know any!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    what are you guessing? are you sure about? :(

    As far as our information goes; Amrapali village phase III projects are approved for K and L tower but not in J tower....Anyways builder-buyer is signed and bank loans are dispersed for K and L tower...........as far as construction, the work is continually going on although very slow....If you have some other details please share.
    CommentQuote
  • No need to go through all that pain. I think I have got my answer. Many thanks.

    Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Its strange request, and please can you share what methods/lesnses should i use to click picture of balcony with minute details, and balcony, and CR in background???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    As mine is outer unit, from balcony I can see Nh24, dhundhera etc. No other building is visible. It seems impossible to click the picture in the way you are requesting .

    Still awaiting your feedback and methods to click that in case you know any!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Sorry mate but can only say , itna shak koi apni biwi pe kare tou talaq ho jaye, take it on lighter note.

    I need not to explain you, but last time replying to you,

    Its been 3 weeks, I am part of CR, I participated in protest, used internet forums to know about the DG issue.

    I understand that you also know , we dont live in 1947 now, its Google Era

    Baaki when you start staying in any where in this world, slowly you come to know the issues and problems, even if u live in London you will face problems thats part of life......but in CR I agree talking about any problem on this forum is actually inviting more trobule on yourself(sorry but i am developing this feeling)



    This is last time i am replying to you

    And

    Tum jaise bande se mujhe koi jawab bhi nahi chahyie ......Samajh gaye na tum

    Chor Ki daadhi mein tinka...

    Mahagun & Jaipuria were the only ones our dear friend talks about...

    Mahagun bcoz he is the member of the yahoo group..Jaipuria has some problem in giving possession & therefore to make it an issue u have choosen that...

    Jaipuria is not even 1 % of what CR has..I am sure next u will start crying about Jaipuria not giving possession & cheating innocent buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update about the dumping ground or Sewer Treatment Plan in CR area.?
    The case is still in court but does any one have more info about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10

    __________________
    'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'


    Mayank bhai ... above lines in your signature helps everyone in this thread..... so true..:bab (48):

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All. I am new to this forum. I am following this forum since last few weeks specially CR thread reason being I have an investment! in CR (4bhk dupex villa/townhouse) in main crossings GH-7. Do you guys suggest me to keep it or sell it off since I lives in Dubai and don't intend to return for next 3-4 years.

    I am not sure how crossings is shaping up but loved the area when I last visited there in September 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Chor Ki daadhi mein tinka...

    Mahagun & Jaipuria were the only ones our dear friend talks about...

    Mahagun bcoz he is the member of the yahoo group..Jaipuria has some problem in giving possession & therefore to make it an issue u have choosen that...

    Jaipuria is not even 1 % of what CR has..I am sure next u will start crying about Jaipuria not giving possession & cheating innocent buyers...


    Bhai Sahib You cannot say my home in CR is less than 1%...................????I have objection to it, Jaipuria has good share in CR and I am sure it will give possession sooner or later. Even in Gurgaon, Faridabad,and Noida builders delay projects.

    Mahagun is one of the best society and I feel 'daal hi kaali' as some ids constantly talks bad thingsabout Mahagun,by the way which all projects do you promote?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GS1234
    Hi All. I am new to this forum. I am following this forum since last few weeks specially CR thread reason being I have an investment! in CR (4bhk dupex villa/townhouse) in main crossings GH-7. Do you guys suggest me to keep it or sell it off since I lives in Dubai and don't intend to return for next 3-4 years.

    I am not sure how crossings is shaping up but loved the area when I last visited there in September 2012.

    I have not checked the rates of villa but you can calculate as per 3600.Villas have now been occupied upto 80 percent.i personally like them and its layout and it is safe.but then it is surrounded by flats on one side.

    You can keep it as it is likely to appreciate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Bhai Sahib You cannot say my home in CR is less than 1%...................????I have objection to it, Jaipuria has good share in CR and I am sure it will give possession sooner or later. Even in Gurgaon, Faridabad,and Noida builders delay projects.

    Mahagun is one of the best society and I feel 'daal hi kaali' as some ids constantly talks bad thingsabout Mahagun,by the way which all projects do you promote?

    I promote brotherhood and not hatred.

    I promote being true and not fake.
    CommentQuote
  • Kuch log kafi khush hai lajpat nagar choodd kar!!!!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Bhai Sahib You cannot say my home in CR is less than 1%...................????I have objection to it, Jaipuria has good share in CR and I am sure it will give possession sooner or later. Even in Gurgaon, Faridabad,and Noida builders delay projects.

    Mahagun is one of the best society and I feel 'daal hi kaali' as some ids constantly talks bad thingsabout Mahagun,by the way which all projects do you promote?

    Jaipuria is not even 1% of total numbers of flats in CR.

    I would be happiest if possession is offered.

    Rest just go thru your posts.it is too good and fast to be true.

    U say i am going out on tour and next day u see black particles on balcony.

    I can point out many contradictions but then i won't reply now to you and unlike u i will stand true to my statement.
    CommentQuote
  • Today there was schedule maintenance where load capacity was increased and hence power not there for 8 hours.

    Its may end and power situation has been very satisfacory.cuts are average 2 hours and that is max.

    Panchsheel had some problem with their feeders but has since been resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • I have received the letter from builder that construction has been started and also home loan can be applied from HDFC bank (mentioned contact no also in letter).
    CommentQuote
  • Jammed

    this is the biggest issue right now in CR...alternate route will give much needed relief


    and someone was saying CR to be ghost town.. huuu
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote