Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I visited CR last weekend
    Things have improved very much as far as roads are concerned but bottleneck near NH-24 remains there I guess due to some dispute.
    best buy in CR are Assotech,Prateek,Gaur,Panchsheel.

Assotech 33-35 lac RTM
    prateek same as assotech not sure.
    Paramaount I did not like due to seeing seepage paches almost everywhere on the wall.
    Gaur 30-33 Lac RTM
    Panchsheel 30-33 RTM, it has floor issue someone pointed out in this forum only and has no open space in society.

Socities are very very crowded, I was shocked to see since that was my 1st visit in CR. Much more dense than IP,I doubt infra is enough to handle that huge numbers of resident during rush hour.

Assotech and Prateek are good but located opposite DG That's the only apprehension.

Supertech,Jaipuria,Dreamland are crap.

if you are an end user better go buy in 30-35 lac but not worth investment.

NH-24 Nightmare. slum like localities on both side add woes to the already crawling traffic. My BP gets high driving through such odd and bad traffic. ( my personal view)

Cookie Bhai....what's your take on Ajnara?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by D_Sharma
    Cookie Bhai....what's your take on Ajnara?

Its better than Supertech, don't know much about specs and rates. most of the towers are under construction.
    CommentQuote
    I visited CR last weekend

NH-24 Nightmare. slum like localities on both side add woes to the already crawling traffic. My BP gets high driving through such odd and bad traffic. ( my personal view)

Phir to sir aap apna ghar chaand pee banwa leejiye kyonki is dharti pee to aisi jagah mileygi naheen...khamakhaan aapka BP bhee bhadta raheyga....

People live with it all over world, if you feel NH24 jaam is bad you have no idea what a jam is...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks brother.
    but don't want to increase my BP any more.
    By the way KHODA and KONDALI is inhabited by people like us only.
    All depends on individual requirements and affordability

Yup many years back we moved to sector 49/50 Noida, deserted place like what you said, scared of getting onto road at night as you can sometime spot only dogs on road....so this was our KONDLI...today we get scared of leaving the home as 4 side the jams are there....

BTW Crossing is much neater and better the many IP colinies I have visted and overall area is much better...again a matter of personal choce....

Try to vist Jaypuriya in IP and you would know what I mean.

But beyond all that bigget advantage is its a freehold land..... not like noida extension jahan kuch pata naheen kya hoga...aaj ka pata naheen aur kal ka bhee....

Its very dense Crossing but same all other places....visit so called best project of Noida...LB by 3C.....voala....you would know what density is...all upcoming noida projects are same trend...so live with it or spend $ in getting low density....budget price ticket main to jahaz main paani bhee naheen deetey....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Yup many years back we moved to sector 49/50 Noida, deserted place like what you said, scared of getting onto road at night as you can sometime spot only dogs on road....so this was our KONDLI...today we get scared of leaving the home as 4 side the jams are there....

BTW Crossing is much neater and better the many IP colinies I have visted and overall area is much better...again a matter of personal choce....

Try to vist Jaypuriya in IP and you would know what I mean.

But beyond all that bigget advantage is its a freehold land..... not like noida extension jahan kuch pata naheen kya hoga...aaj ka pata naheen aur kal ka bhee....

Its very dense Crossing but same all other places....visit so called best project of Noida...LB by 3C.....voala....you would know what density is...all upcoming noida projects are same trend...so live with it or spend $ in getting low density....budget price ticket main to jahaz main paani bhee naheen deetey....

yeah it looks clean as if now but I have doubts once its fully occupied.

CR looks cramped and very congested due to less scope of expansion.

whats the use of having 6 lane road inside when the main road connecting to NH-24 and Noida is only 4 lane and 1 lane respectively ... these are the major flaws which will crop up once its occupied.

and almost 50 percent of the projects in CR are crap.
    jaipuria
    Dream land
    Supertech
    etc

many under consturction.

I am not comparing with Noida. Noida is far far better. CR is just located on 300 acres land surrounded by slums and polluting industry, with 18-24 story building. nothing else.
    I commented this because you compared it with Noida.
    CommentQuote
    yeah it looks clean as if now but I have doubts once its fully occupied.

CR looks cramped and very congested due to less scope of expansion.

whats the use of having 6 lane road inside when the main road connecting to NH-24 and Noida is only 4 lane and 1 lane respectively ... these are the major flaws which will crop up out once its occupied.

All these things change with time, but my ? is where would you go if you don't like this ? Noida extension ? lets say everything is sorted there then also going to NH24 they will have to come to this road only ? IP which is killed by NH24 already for many many years now... aap jayeengey kahan ???
    CommentQuote
  • It seems you are really living in "Another world".

if CR is congested , than what will happenm to NE where 2.5-3 lakhs inventories are planned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    It seems you are really living in "Another world".

if CR is congested , than what will happenm to NE where 2.5-3 lakhs inventories are planned.

Bhai

1st of all I never commented on noida extension vs CR you did.
    though infra wise Noida extension would be far better......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    It seems you are really living in "Another world".

Also note that Noida extension is not "noida" extension its Crossing republik extension....that area was planned by builders from Crossing republik...thats why all the majot players at noida extension are from Crossing.....jaiasa crossing republik hey waisa hee hoga NE...JUST MAGNITUTDE much more....
    CommentQuote
    All these things change with time, but my ? is where would you go if you don't like this ? Noida extension ? lets say everything is sorted there then also going to NH24 they will have to come to this road only ? IP which is killed by NH24 already for many many years now... aap jayeengey kahan ???

I have not said anything against CR, just shared the facts.
    you Love CR or not, its your sweet will. But don't justify bashing noida,noida extension,khoda etc.
    CommentQuote
    I have not said anything against CR, just shared the facts.
    you Love CR or not, its your sweet will. But don't justify bashing noida,noida extension,khoda etc.

Not bashing any area...just giving a bigger prespective.....
    CommentQuote
    Not bashing any area...just giving a bigger prespective.....

perspective !! Cool

you are comparing CR with Noida Extension which is yet to be cleared by SC.
    By the way, If Noida extension doesn't come up that 1 lane road Life line of CR would also end up...

CR is in Ghaziabad and Noida Extension is in Greater Noida, not commenting which one is better to avoid further unnecessary arguments. we understand things better. many would say KHODA is better due to proximity to Delhi but that doesn't mean that KHODA would be better than CR.
    CommentQuote
    perspective !! Cool

By the way, If Noida extension doesn't come up that 1 lane road Life line of CR would also end up...

CR.

and how do you know ? sapna aaya aapko ?
    CommentQuote
    I hope you understand english. I said "if".

Ok so you want to start a debate of "if" "then" "else" for NE coming up or not...its repercussions on other areas...it’s a long debate start a new thread and I will reply sir. Aapki "if" bahut hee hypothetical hey so lets drop it here....I know you understand english much better than I do so enjoy.
    CommentQuote
    Ok so you want to start a debate of "if" "then" "else" for NE coming up or not...its repercussions on other areas...it’s a long debate start a new thread and I will reply sir. Aapki "if" bahut hee hypothetical hey so lets drop it here....I know you understand english much better than I do so enjoy.

thank you so much.
    CommentQuote