Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by piku123 View Post
    bhai, can you let me know that is it a 2 bhk or 3bhk? furnished or non-furnished?

    i live in bulland heights and my neighbor who is a tenant is giving 8000 including maint. for a 2bhk non-furnished flat.
    Its 2BHK semi-furnished in Panchsheel.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Reading through the posts here and my experience with web world, i can confirm that most of the active ids on this thread are one or two persons with multiple ids. Moderators should look through it. Its evident by the way of writing that the same guy is asking questions as well ad giving answers.....

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
        Better be little far from these two i.e. STP and purposed DG as shown in pic
        Thanks a lot. i have personally visited CR quite a few times now (latest today) and came to know that exact location of the DG/SWMP will be opposite to Prateek's. :-/

        i have narrowed down a few options now (where i am getting a few deals)..

        1. Gaur global village
        2. Mahagun (not interested)
        3. Assotech
        4. Gardenia

        Also, if anyone has an idea if fresh sales are available in CR. when is CR phase-2 expected to start. i could see 1 building there but not sure who owns it, and, if someone has an idea of the current price range ?? :-''

        Thanks in advance.

        Regards
        Sikka
        Last edited February 24 2013, 07:41 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by miketest View Post
          Reading through the posts here and my experience with web world, i can confirm that most of the active ids on this thread are one or two persons with multiple ids. Moderators should look through it. Its evident by the way of writing that the same guy is asking questions as well ad giving answers.....
          Dear Mike, i dont undertand that why moderator has allowed the banned/ suspended IDs to continue with same pace and idiotic idea to bash the city? Amazing fact admin himself detected multiple ids matter than also the peopel are continue, i doubt if the forum is being run in right spirit or just for the help of some individuals.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
            Dear Mike, i dont undertand that why moderator has allowed the banned/ suspended IDs to continue with same pace and idiotic idea to bash the city? Amazing fact admin himself detected multiple ids matter than also the peopel are continue, i doubt if the forum is being run in right spirit or just for the help of some individuals.
            Yep I agree to the fact, i am perosnally victim of this, i feel sad when someone accuses me of being DelhiMP, jass or ysingh or recently TruCR etc.

            I hve been suspended like DkPPatial and i am back now, (meanwhile accessed wife's id shivani which as banned later, I learnt the lesson not to induldge in personal comments. However still feeling modrators should do something to ban multiple ids.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post

              Dear Mike, i dont undertand that why moderator has allowed the banned/ suspended IDs to continue with same pace and idiotic idea to bash the city? Amazing fact admin himself detected multiple ids matter than also the peopel are continue, i doubt if the forum is being run in right spirit or just for the help of some individuals.
              I am
              Not only talking about bashers but those in favour of CR. there are multiple ids operating on that front too

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                This thread is no more a discussion platform.. bashers and supporters fight like anything.. Hardly 10- 20 ids are consistent here, but the owner of CR are in thousands, so those who are planning to buy in CR should visit there and make their mind..thinking of 10-20 people should not alter the decision of genuine buyer.. Nd i urge everybody to hav a healthy discussions.. Some ids on this thread are indeed bashers nd they are paid for that.. There are whole lot of real estate agencies who pay to such computer sticking agents.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
                  This thread is no more a discussion platform.. bashers and supporters fight like anything.. Hardly 10- 20 ids are consistent here, but the owner of CR are in thousands, so those who are planning to buy in CR should visit there and make their mind..thinking of 10-20 people should not alter the decision of genuine buyer.. Nd i urge everybody to hav a healthy discussions.. Some ids on this thread are indeed bashers nd they are paid for that.. There are whole lot of real estate agencies who pay to such computer sticking agents.
                  Yes I agree, though those thousands are also raising thier voices on various groups. The issues of Theft of cars bikes, poor const quality, seepage , poor security etc are discussed by thousands of those habitants of CR.

                  however the bigger and visible issues like pollution, congestion, DG, STP SWMP, Poor gentry in surroundings , connectivity is discussed by larger masses in general.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    info about important services at CR

                    apart from all pros/cons discussions on same topics again and again .. thought to share some really important info for all Crites, visit below site for all daily needs related requirement.

                    crossingsrepublik.in, crossings, crossings republik, crossing republic, crossing republic noida, crossings republik ghaziabad, crossings republik nh 24 ghaziabad, crossings republic, crossing republc, crossing republic national highway 24, crossings

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                      apart from all pros/cons discussions on same topics again and again .. thought to share some really important info for all Crites, visit below site for all daily needs related requirement.

                      crossingsrepublik.in, crossings, crossings republik, crossing republic, crossing republic noida, crossings republik ghaziabad, crossings republik nh 24 ghaziabad, crossings republic, crossing republc, crossing republic national highway 24, crossings
                      Yes its useful information, however needs to be updated. As most of the data talks about Ghaziabad information

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X