Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by RAHUL A View Post
    But do you know about the latest case hearing it was on 26thfeb,13 about the DG.
    Hi Rahul, The hearing status has been updated in detail by dkppatiala on the previous page - 344 , just after the hearing

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
    By the way do we have a piped gasline there at CR ?
    Yes abhishek ..Gas Pipeline is there in Crossings Republik and operational as well (in some societies as of now)

Originally posted by kpheight View Post
    Hello IREF - CR forum members!

Have been reading IREF since long, as a buyer prospect, finally settled now to buy one dream called home - at CR

I've just joind the group, so please treat me as novice and I will always be happy to learn new things / rules from you.

Ive just initiated buying process for a 3BHK. All things going smooth so far, untill I heard exhorbitant charges for electrical metering - I need to confirm but heard as of now that per KVA charges at the time of possession for regular electricity is - to the tune of INR 25,000 !, and for power backup its 15,000 per KVA. I can somehow settle for 15,000 per KVA for power backup seeing builder has invested in genset etc, but 25000 per KVA for regular bijlee! is it true?

Request all follow memebrs purchased a home at CR to throw some light on this, would be thankful for your feedback.
    Welcome Kpheight to IREF ...i think there must be some misunderstanding as generally power backup charges are more than regular electricity charges ... for regular electricity they are around 10K per KVA and for power backup they are generally 20K per KVA ...these charges vary around these values (+/- 5K) in not only CR but the whole of NCR ... please do recheck with builder regarding the 25K per KVA for regular electricity ...BTW ..which builder is this ???

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
      Hi Rahul, The hearing status has been updated in detail by dkppatiala on the previous page - 344 , just after the hearing

Yes abhishek ..Gas Pipeline is there in Crossings Republik and operational as well (in some societies as of now)

Welcome Kpheight to IREF ...i think there must be some misunderstanding as generally power backup charges are more than regular electricity charges ... for regular electricity they are around 10K per KVA and for power backup they are generally 20K per KVA ...these charges vary around these values (+/- 5K) in not only CR but the whole of NCR ... please do recheck with builder regarding the 25K per KVA for regular electricity ...BTW ..which builder is this ???
      I was checking my 2 allotment letters (One for CR & one for BPTP Nehar Paar)

For CR my price for other charges was Rs.250000 which included covered car parking, power back up,IFMS, electricity charges + service tax.(For 3 BHK)

Covered car parking was for 135000, Power back uo for 1 KVA was 20,000, so rest charges were around 95000.

In BPTP Princess Park Nehar Paar 273800 were charged for power back up installation charges i.e around 55,000 Rs.per KVA.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        I was checking my 2 allotment letters (One for CR & one for BPTP Nehar Paar)

For CR my price for other charges was Rs.250000 which included covered car parking, power back up,IFMS, electricity charges + service tax.(For 3 BHK)

Covered car parking was for 135000, Power back uo for 1 KVA was 20,000, so rest charges were around 95000.

In BPTP Princess Park Nehar Paar 273800 were charged for power back up installation charges i.e around 55,000 Rs.per KVA.
        I would say, 135K is too low for car parking charges. Might be you have bought in resale and thats why got it cheap due to old rates. I am not talking only about CR but everywhere nowdays, Parking charges are around 2.5 Lakhs.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
          I would say, 135K is too low for car parking charges. Might be you have bought in resale and thats why got it cheap due to old rates. I am not talking only about CR but everywhere nowdays, Parking charges are around 2.5 Lakhs.
          IN CR most of the flats were sold with parking of around 1.5L only ...since they are now available only in resale (with all-inclusive deals) so bifurcation is not possible

Comment

Crossings republik

Crossings Republik has got it's first "Automated Teller Machine"
            at Bank of Baroda in Gaur Global Village
            Last edited March 4 2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by singh2021 View Post
              Nice to hear this.

When I shifted 8 months before to CR this was a major hue & cry made about this. I even got suspended when luvguru wrote ki ek f**** sa A.T.M bhi nahi hain & we call CR world class.when A.T.M opening was declared I wrote now F**** A.T.M will people take their words back..

I personally rely on Credit Cards,online transfer & there is an A.T.M in my office.So personally never faced an issue.All are managing fine..These things are necessary but not be all & end all in a developing area..

There is one 60 pages yellow pages dedicated to Crossings.All services are available & is adding to comforts.

Commercial spaces are now coming to life. Malls are shaping up very fast.One thing I realised is that in commercial you only need to give the shop & rest is done by the owners hence they take shape at a very faster rate.

Critics will now say only 1 A.T.M & that too remains out of cash...
              Last edited March 4 2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by singh2021 View Post
                Yeah I Withdrew money from it yesterday.
                Things will definetely improve in CR.
                I could see a banner hanging "Hotel Krishna Sagar" opening soon in GGV.

Also there has been good amount of work going on in School site. Heard that Gaursons are doing the work and school will be ready in 2 years.

The work in basement market next to Golf course has also seen some activity.

There will be more good things that will show up in end of 2013.

Comment

nice to hear all these.. if you could upload some pics of latest developments that would be great.

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
                  Yeah I Withdrew money from it yesterday.
                  Things will definetely improve in CR.
                  I could see a banner hanging "Hotel Krishna Sagar" opening soon in GGV.

Also there has been good amount of work going on in School site. Heard that Gaursons are doing the work and school will be ready in 2 years.

The work in basement market next to Golf course has also seen some activity.

There will be more good things that will show up in end of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                    nice to hear all these.. if you could upload some pics of latest developments that would be great.
                    One Aditya super bazaar has also put up board of opening soon in Panchsheel well Bazzar..

School is rumoured to have quotation from ryan & gurukul for managing.So work has really picked up..

NH-24 widening tender & stay on DG would be a major booster..Lets hope for the best..

Comment

One of my friends is willing to shift to CR on rent ... Could u guys plz suggest which one are top 2-3 apartments which he should look for ? Would be great if u cud also let me know the rentals currently prevailing there ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X