Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lots of activity happening in and around Nh-24, it seems, NH-24 widening is on cards, atleast some illegal cuts will be closed, few more auto stands will come up and some underpasses will be made....
    CommentQuote
  • Suraj, have you seen these activities on ground? if yes.. something to cheer about.. Please let us know

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Lots of activity happening in and around Nh-24, it seems, NH-24 widening is on cards, atleast some illegal cuts will be closed, few more auto stands will come up and some underpasses will be made....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurangthapa
    I want to share an unwanted incident in CR, i came across. The nearby local boys using our space for fun during nite times, I came from Noida late nite and saw, near pump station, (in dark side)three local boys are drinking, and indulged in indecent behavior. Drinking I know is common in this site because of under construction properties, but roaming shirtless/nudity in public is too much. we need to curb this situation RIGHT NOW!

before it becomes regular practice, I know several residents complained about it earlier near gole chakkar area.

Why didn't u go to police station just beside the pump and complain.

We need residents who are proactive.next time please go there directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Suraj, have you seen these activities on ground? if yes.. something to cheer about.. Please let us know

Read this news last week. Today seen that on T Point of Crossings Road touching to NH24, New Traffic Light is being installed, Poles are erected, lights are yet to be fixed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Lots of activity happening in and around Nh-24, it seems, NH-24 widening is on cards, atleast some illegal cuts will be closed, few more auto stands will come up and some underpasses will be made....

I believe it is happening for CM visit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Kal bani thi, No one responded to 1st Post related to DG, so new topic, its advisable not to respond to these posts.

Friends ... sometime I feel that because of these fake ID's getting created everyday and raising unnecessary/unknown issues that doesn't exists on earth for CR, we may miss out some of the reasonable and genuine issues raised by some of our fellow residents as there ID's may be new ( for some new resident ).
    I know I am the last one to figure out the fake Id's and hence the above qus keep popping in my mind...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurangthapa
    Dear Friends, sorry to hurt you all with my post, as I work in BPO industry and migrant here from Nepal. I had experienced many cases when the one, is with different facial features is treated in different way. Its well known fact in Delhi, we are mostly known with slang names and in UP condition is more bad.

I am afraid also to indulge myself in any kind of problems, I wish if I could be in Kathmandu, I would have had taken action, as here no one is to provide any backup support to me. If I stop those guys, they are locals and scenario near CR villages/ locals is well known, it feared me to lodge any complaint. Its a day to day matter, as even eve teasing in public transport is so common by these local guys, but not even migrants like me, but local men also doesnt discourage it.

Patiala ji, a request without having any background knowledge, and framing a narrow view point/ or opinion about any individual, indeed reflects the persons own arrested social development. (not sure you would be able to understand what I used in heavy words from sociology)

If anybody has problem with my post, I request moderators kindly delete 'sharabi wala' post. Though I came with some hope that this severe issue will be respected here, I am sorry to say, but we all CRians know how local guys seen in CR roaming freely.

This is highly exaggerated view and a bad attempt.

Do not raise a hoax call.

Cr police chowki is taking regular rounds and no such incidents are happening.

Earlier 2 months back croma complained on drinking activity and police had rounded up people from galleria and well bazaar during late night.since then no body has seen anything.

Do not raise any racial issues on this platform.we in cr thread are getting sick of all these non existent issues.

I have not got a positive feeling abour your posts and i shall not reply further.you are welcome to pollute like many other fake id's are doing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yash i am not deepak..

SWMP (DG)is not a closed chapter.i am hoping for the best but at the same time i was prepared for the worst also.

SWMP won't be a reality of all these factors:

1 land ownership issues
    2 complex land transfers
    3 villages will get directly affected and hence they will also resist
    4 election year approaching
    5 public private partnership model cannot be successful.
    6 no private party can earn profit from this.
    7 environmental clearance is not easy.
    8 lots of recent such plants have been a failure.
    9 today also toi has reported that sukhdev vihar plant is polluting the nearby area's.
    10 cr commitment to oppose this SWMP is always there.

Jab khaali tha tab builders ne nahi aane diya ab humare biwi bacche nahi aane denge.aakhir unke health ka sawaal hain.

11. ABES engineering college is functional.
    12. Builder's will not be able to liquidate their land holdings kept for launch of CR 2 and hence will use their good offices with the authorities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    11. ABES engineering college is functional.
    12. Builder's will not be able to liquidate their land holdings kept for launch of CR 2 and hence will use their good offices with the authorities.

13. Mahagun Mywoods, Gaur City2 and host of other projects of NE are also impacted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    And this best brokers deal, I WILL NOT REPLY TRA TRA ......

if you dont reply, than whats point on having on social forum.

Mod - I have one suggestion ... can we have an Ignore button before Like button for every post?
    It will help in avoiding a lot of unnecessary useless fights that happen on IREF...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    13. Mahagun Mywoods, Gaur City2 and host of other projects of NE are also impacted.

14. Supertech Eco Village, Ajnara and host of other projects in NE are also much nearer to this SWMO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Mod - I have one suggestion ... can we have an Ignore button before Like button for every post?
    It will help in avoiding a lot of unnecessary useless fights that happen on IREF...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Fully agree..why these new id's are created only when someone is suspended..

Look how quickly colors have changed so quickly..best is not to discuss it..

Hardly any power cuts in CR...good going till now..many wld be really disappointed..only + plus point for greater noida (west) was their claim of better electricity.this year Ghazaibad is on the same footing..all are in U.P & with increase of nice area's in ghazibad situation was bound to improve..

Rest June is the crucial month..very load on grid is on the top..lets hope for the best...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli

On positive note, we should call MEDIA, liek NDTV, STAR PLUS,IBN CNN etc, to CR, and highlight our CR as ofthe best area, which doesnt have powercuts or minimum power cuts for sure in Uttar Pradesh and It seems much better than golbal city city Gurgaon and Capital city Delhi. We shoudl highlight it one of the achievements, as whole NCR is suffering from 8to 10 hours power cuts. aur apne CR mein tou 2ghante hardly powercut hota hai. DKppatiala and all others (who claims so) could you please arrange this to come in print and visual media.

Better power situation than Delhi? Bhai, what's up with you? Delhi has uninterrupted power supply even in summers. I stayed at my parent's house for a week and there was just one cut for 5 minutes only. Sorry but you seem to be exaggerating. Power situation is bad in whole of NCR except Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Better power situation than Delhi? Bhai, what's up with you? Delhi has uninterrupted power supply even in summers. I stayed at my parent's house for a week and there was just one cut for 5 minutes only. Sorry but you seem to be exaggerating. Power situation is bad in whole of NCR except Delhi.

mike just ignore..

Hardly any power cuts means 2 hours average which has been shared earlier also.

I feel with impending visit of CM power situation has been good from last few days..

Still in totality it's been much much better than last year..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Mikebhai Delhi mein bhi light jaati hai , In village areas and east Delhi areas there are 1 to 2 hour powercuts.

Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli

On positive note, we should call MEDIA, liek NDTV, STAR PLUS,IBN CNN etc, to CR, and highlight our CR as ofthe best area, which doesnt have powercuts or minimum power cuts for sure in Uttar Pradesh and It seems much better than golbal city city Gurgaon and Capital city Delhi. We shoudl highlight it one of the achievements, as whole NCR is suffering from 8to 10 hours power cuts. aur apne CR mein tou 2ghante hardly powercut hota hai. DKppatiala and all others (who claims so) could you please arrange this to come in print and visual media.

This is good to hear if true, Dkppatiala bhai, Its nice suggestion, I also seen in forum , many residents claimed very less power cuts. I dont see any harm in sharing it with larger society(using Media is best policy) it will highlight CR dude, as it will change the image of Ghaziabad and CR, usually FBD and Ghaziabad aksar badnaam hai power crisis k liye.

I have not seen issue of power cuts in Gurgaon, Faridabad & Noida also this season..

let June pass by..if all remains well i am sure news aa hi jaayegi
    CommentQuote