Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good to know

Just came to know about Ignore list so thought of sharing as it could solve a lot of problems for US.

Curtsy of Mod
    What are the buddy and ignore lists?
    The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "Open Buddy List" in "Quick Links" menu of the navbar, you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online and send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allows you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by viewing their profile or by going to "Buddy / Ignore Lists" in your "User CP".

Ignore lists are used for those people whose messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Mikebhai Delhi mein bhi light jaati hai , In village areas and east Delhi areas there are 1 to 2 hour powercuts.

Sir, my parents live in Mayur Vihar-1. Bhai 1-2 hours daily to chorr do, poore ek month me bhi itna cut nahi lagta unless there is some maintenance going on. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Sir, my parents live in Mayur Vihar-1. Bhai 1-2 hours daily to chorr do, poore ek month me bhi itna cut nahi lagta unless there is some maintenance going on. :) :)

Yar actually mera to bijli ka bill kam ho gaya hay Delhi kay comparison may, I was putting up in Pathpadgang before shifting to CR .... bijli ka cut kitna hay yey to malum bhee nahi chalta as DG is there only thing that I noticed is ke bijli ka bill kam hogaya ( Dont know if it is because it is Prepaid and we can keep track of daily/weekly expenditure or less rs/unit or less power cut or what...)
    CommentQuote

On Tuesday we had 8 hrs cut but that was internal CR maintenance..I had reported that..

Today morning Prateek residents reported Power cut..they heard some loud noise & their DG was on but in GH-7 & panchsheel mains hi chal raha tha..

Maintenance issues can be there..For CR there is a single point supply & from there thru 6 feeders electricity is given to various socities..some load enhancement was done during that 8 hours maintenance..

Panchsheel had problem in it's feeders..so individual socities may have some problems but in general power situation has been good..

I wonder whether Rajnath Singh becoming BJP chief has improved the situation>>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Yar actually mera to bijli ka bill kam ho gaya hay Delhi kay comparison may, I was putting up in Pathpadgang before shifting to CR .... bijli ka cut kitna hay yey to malum bhee nahi chalta as DG is there only thing that I noticed is ke bijli ka bill kam hogaya ( Dont know if it is because it is Prepaid and we can keep track of daily/weekly expenditure or less rs/unit or less power cut or what...)

There is news of chances of steep increase in U.P power tariff.so jyaada khush mat hona..

it's there in today's TOI
    CommentQuote
    Agree bhai as power tariff is less in NCR towns than Delhi. Haryana its 4.60paise per unit as compare to Delhi which is approx 6 rupees

If fixed charges are included it is 6 rs here also..
    CommentQuote

What about Greater faridabad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    There is news of chances of steep increase in U.P power tariff.so jyaada khush mat hona..

it's there in today's TOI

yar .. jahan bhee may jata hu Rate bad jatay hay .... kya musibat hay ..... chalo koi na ... jab bad jaygaa tab dekh lengae..... tab tak enjoy.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dkppatiala

What about Greater faridabad

No idea bhai. I have not even got dg indicator installed. My house receives sun for the whole damn day and i am so sick of the same as my house is like a bhatti for 24 hours. Running a/c for 24 hours is taking its toll on my bill. I am paying 250 bucks daily average.

Yash sir, apne lagwaya hai indicator?
    CommentQuote
    Bhai Omaxe GFbd has average 3hours power cuts sometimes less than 1hour sometimes 5hour......average figure 3hours.

I paid in April 13, 28 units form DG.

Price is flat 4.60paise govt power

DG is between 10to15 depends on swings

For April my DG units were 6..here it is Rs. 15.00 fixed..

Total with maintenance was around Rs.4000
    CommentQuote
    Better power situation than Delhi? Bhai, what's up with you? Delhi has uninterrupted power supply even in summers. I stayed at my parent's house for a week and there was just one cut for 5 minutes only. Sorry but you seem to be exaggerating. Power situation is bad in whole of NCR except Delhi.

Mike just to update you, CR is also better than most of the cities in NCR as there is hardly any power cut during entire year and 1-2 hr cut in summers. I have posted few figures in my some previous post. In Delhi also there are many areas where there are daily 2-3 hrs power cut but in general yes Delhi power situation is best in NCR. You should also know that Delhi is entirely dependent on other states for all these basic amenities like electricity and water.
    CommentQuote
    No idea bhai. I have not even got dg indicator installed. My house receives sun for the whole damn day and i am so sick of the same as my house is like a bhatti for 24 hours. Running a/c for 24 hours is taking its toll on my bill. I am paying 250 bucks daily average.

Yash sir, apne lagwaya hai indicator?

Here in Pre paid meter indicator is already given..also at the time of switchover it makes a sound...

In May mine also is around 200 rs per day including maintenace..In april it was Rs 120- rs 140 per day..

My chahcha is an architect when I told him that my flat is south west facing he said very good..I said it is not east facing..he said no use of East facing in tropically Hot country like India..Now I realise he was correct..My friend has east facing flat with direct sunlight & he also hates it especially in Summer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Here in Pre paid meter indicator is already given..also at the time of switchover it makes a sound...

In May mine also is around 200 rs per day including maintenace..In april it was Rs 120- rs 140 per day..

My chahcha is an architect when I told him that my flat is south west facing he said very good..I said it is not east facing..he said no use of East facing in tropically Hot country like India..Now I realise he was correct..My friend has east facing flat with direct sunlight & he also hates it especially in Summer

All my balconies are 290 degrees west so its between West and North West facing so after noon, I receive sun till evening. Time between 12 to 5 is enough to make my flat hot like hell.
    CommentQuote
    Yes Mike ji 1700 bucks and indicator. In Omaxe power doesnt go on longer stretch its 15minutes powercuts for multiple times. Strange na , in total never less than 1hour in aday and more than 4 hours too.

DG inidactor helps a lot in saving power bills, you shoud get it mike bhai

This is the problem with me. If I have to have AC, micro etc working, I cannot switch them off because of DG so I do not think that installing the indicator would help anyways.
    CommentQuote
  • On last Wednesday I visited GH-7 for a interview conducted by CIPL regarding overall feedback on CR through independent survey company. I must say GH-7 is best society so far in CR. People talk about other societies like paramount, Gaur but in term of overall open space and other facilities GH-7 is far better. I can't comment about flat construction quality but overall society is far better. Parking is very spacious, all facility are operational. This society is far better than any existing societies in Noida, will not comment on upcoming new societies in Noida as they are also very very good like 3C.

It seems that CIPL is interested in correct and unbiased feedback and we have raised all issues in detailed :)

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote