Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

All societies in CR are occupied partially now only one exception is Jaipurai's society .... one can get 2 BHK from 7 to 9.5 K depending upon size and flat furnishings 3 BHK are available from 9 to 13 K including maintaince charges

Suggest your freind to search on online realestate portals to avoid agents and get good direct deal with flat owners for rent
    Last edited March 4 2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

But which ones anyways do u consider as the best of the lot at CR ? If anyhow he has no other means than to go through a broker for some reason atleast he should pay for his preferred apartment !

Would be great if you would suggest any !

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
        Dear All I wonder about new in crossings

And more surprised to see its BOB and claimed as first in Crossings!

I know guys lie about CR but it seems heights now.... I am attching a picture to prove and the following link 'which claimed and showed picture of SBI in Crossings'

anyways its World Class Dream City .... hence Dreams have no limitations

Pls check the link on which on this same thread its been posted under in CR
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...12467&page=336
        Last edited March 4 2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post

I know guys lie about CR but it seems heights now.... I am attching a picture to prove and the following link 'which claimed and showed picture of SBI in Crossings'

Picx on page no 335
          Attached Files

Comment

Sepulchar:-

seriously, what you want to say .. atleast I couldnt understand ? anyone in this forum ?.. else please be clearand again NO bashing without reason

Comment

the pictures posted there are atleast 6-8 months old.. SBI is running fully operational here and spread accross good set of shops in well bazar.

Comment

Try to clear your fact first, the picture is old and yes SBI is the first branch (not Automated teller machine ) in CR.. we talked about Bank of Baroda (Automated teller machine) to be first in CR

Picx on page no 335

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                  Sepulchar:-

seriously, what you want to say .. atleast I couldnt understand ? anyone in this forum ?.. else please be clearand again NO bashing without reason
                  Dude few days back CR guys claimed they have SBI in CR and posted this pic on this thread. and now Bank of Baroda is being claimed first in CR.... it seems CR guys told lie or telling lie now. I am just posting what comes out of CR
                  Last edited March 4 2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
                    But which ones anyways do u consider as the best of the lot at CR ? If anyhow he has no other means than to go through a broker for some reason atleast he should pay for his preferred apartment !

Would be great if you would suggest any !

You hav'nt shared the exact requirement 2/3/4 BHK ?

Any society can be selected based on end users need and budget and prefrences ... my POV is to avoid COSMOS-"Golden Heights" and Skytech societies as construction work is on adjacent to main entrance in these societies .... suggest your friend to come to CR and do some footfall to get exact look and feel of CR ... waise agents ke sath ghoom kar bhi try kar sakte ho bcoz dekhne ke paise thode hi lagte hai but this will be good before finalizing any flat

Comment

Hey guys

In terms of construction quality & other facilities within the apartment can u please rate the top 3 builders/apartments at CR ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X