Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    whats your flat size !

1725 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    FYI,

Be careful: Chain snatching happened between round about and Panchsheel at around 9pm day before yesterday. And the sufferer of chain snatching incident is our neighbor. They filled the police complaint but haven't got the receipt even. Security seems to have become the major issue....
    Kindly report all such incidents to Police so that proper action should be taken

Thanks,
    Suraj

Noted..shall inform all in tomorrow's meeting...

In general chain snatching is a crime which is being reported from everywhere..One needs to be vigilant..

by the way chamoli bhai when is the suspension of sepulchar ending?
    CommentQuote
    On last Wednesday I visited GH-7 for a interview conducted by CIPL regarding overall feedback on CR through independent survey company. I must say GH-7 is best society so far in CR. People talk about other societies like paramount, Gaur but in term of overall open space and other facilities GH-7 is far better. I can't comment about flat construction quality but overall society is far better. Parking is very spacious, all facility are operational. This society is far better than any existing societies in Noida, will not comment on upcoming new societies in Noida as they are also very very good like 3C.

It seems that CIPL is interested in correct and unbiased feedback and we have raised all issues in detailed :)

Thanks,
    Suraj

Flat quality is variable..here there are 7 towers 1 each built by Assotech, Supertech, gaur, Paramount, panchsheel, ajnara & mahagun (partners in CIPL)..

Supertech & assotech had some issues of seepage..rest all are same..old timers still call the towers by builders name..Panchsheel & paramount I feel is good..

I have relatives visiting us from Singapore, London..all liked it..My cousin said it is very much like Singapore..

Parking surely is huge..

My problems with my society are:

i] Not enough security measures
    ii] No space for guest parking
    iii] No intercom facility.
    iv] Very very simple lift lobby..
    v] Needs painting job at some places.
    vi[ Strict compliance of no parking at common places is required..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    I believe it is happening for CM visit.

Yes you are right, but there are other activites are also proposed to smooth tranffic on NH-24.....major ones are multiple FOB on NH-24 major ones are
    Khoda colony
    Vijaynagar cut - This cut will be closed and FOB which is also for Cycle and Bikes
    CR cut - This is good to have FOB in CR cut

more details are in Navbharat times Ghaziabad edition

लैपटॉप संग सौगातें भी लाएंगे सीएम - Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's visit to Ghaziabad - Navbharat Times

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    It depends on person to person, one who can afford it, can continue yaar, waise bhi Haryana (Gurgaon tou kya) gaon gaon tak log , aate they, Car ko HUDA merket ke open parking mein khada kiya, engine ON rakh ke(AC on) chale gaye, after shopping they come back.

Once i asked a jaat guy, he said, bhai vapis aate gaadi garam ho jati hai , isliye AC on hi chod dete hai.

But UP have some of such filthy rich guys, otherwise CR mein we all are migrants and 9 to 5pm Job wale,tou pai pai improtant hai

Sir, if you are pointing anything at Haryanavis to irritate me, then you failed miserably. I am in Haryana for the last 4 years, dilli ka dil still beats inside me where I have spend 27 years of my life. Agreed Delhi has gone worse in terms of crowd, traffic etc etc. but I still love to be called a dilliwala.
    CommentQuote
  • petrol petrol...hahaha I guess the thieves are gaining 75 paise more today...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurangthapa
    Yes ,I guess the kind of people live in our surroundings even 10 paisa matters a lot to them, isnt it?

Security is a concern for sure Dkppatiala ji

Kindly don't exaggerated the issue, you are shouting like this is happening first time in India after independence. We are here to spread awareness between resident and ready with some measures. Police station is inside CR and police will surely take action on such activities.

We all know who you are so better try all these useless/unsocial activities in some other forum.......

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
    Kindly don't exaggerated the issue, you are shouting like this is happening first time in India after independence. We are here to spread awareness between resident and ready with some measures. Police station is inside CR and police will surely take action on such activities.

We all know who you are so better try all these useless/unsocial activities in some other forum.......

Thanks,
    Suraj

fully agree..security/safety is an issue for which Police is there..

We pay taxes..Maintaining of law & order is their work..

Suddenly all new id's start complaining about CR..

Suraj is in this thread for a year now..I will surely take his word seriously & not of id's who find their birth in suspension of others
    CommentQuote
  • guys seriously it is getting impossible to read all half pages article type posts every day / hour / minute...i have simply started ignoring the same

Would request all readers/ writers to pls write to the point and don't deviate from the topic.

Sorry....agar kuch jyada bol diya ho ....its really pain to read mixed posts...!!! fake ids please get out of this thread if you cant say anything useful for the readers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    14. Supertech Eco Village, Ajnara and host of other projects in NE are also much nearer to this SWMO.

15. Case is being pursued from the side of builders by Mr Amit Sibal, son of prominent politician Mr Kapil Sibal. From the side of authorities, it will be pursued by a salary paid advocate. Likely outcome is obvious.
    CommentQuote

Heard that autos also not safe in nite on NH24?? A guy shared be careful to travel late nite in Nh24 route in shared autos.

Shared auto are on NH-24 are as safe as any part in India.......what is the source of your wrong information?? Kindly don't post generic thing in this thread. NH-24 is not solely giving services to CR only. Many other areas in NCR are also dependent on Nh-24.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Shared auto are on NH-24 are as safe as any part in India.......what is the source of your wrong information?? Kindly don't post generic thing in this thread. NH-24 is not solely giving services to CR only. Many other areas in NCR are also dependent on Nh-24.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Thanks,
    Suraj

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Pulia n Road Construction as on 2nd June

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29004

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29005

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29006

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29007

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29008

Originally Posted by 11xing
    new pulia progress - visited yesterday evening.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973

My assumption regarding this road alignment was correct....:)
    CommentQuote
    ghaziabad: Latest News, Videos, Photos | Times of India
    A Delhi B.com student was abducted near Shipra mall in Indirapuram and allegedly gang raped in Dasna area by the auto driver and his associates on March 2. The police have arrested two of the accused and recovered the auto in which the victim was abducted while one of the accused is still on run.

Girl gang-raped after taking shared auto in Ghaziabad

NH 24 turns crime haven - Hindustan Times

The twin carjacking incidents on National Highway 24 have highlighted how its stretches have become playgrounds for gangs who commit crimes at will and escape into nearby areas of Ghaziabad.

Intense policing of the stretches is necessary as they are the sites of several housing projects, located along the three highways, NH 24, NH 58 and GT Road, that pass through Ghaziabad.

Police will be under increased pressure following the incidents to provide security to those using the highways and the others living along them.

Criminal gangs are known to have targeted consignment-laden trucks, while others have attacked cars and vehicles. Some gangs rob passengers after offering them lifts in their vehicles.

Six suspected carjackers arrested recently from the area have admitted to injecting people with sleep-inducing medicines and driving away with their vehicles. The six were arrested when they were trying to get away on a truck on NH 24.

The police said most of the gangs are armed and unafraid to shoot in case of trouble.

During Tuesday's incidents, .32 calibre weapons were used, the police said.

Area residents have demanded intense policing to tackle robbery on the highways.

"The police hardly have any presence at night. Travelling at night with family members is unsafe," Mohan Sangwan, of the Indirapuram resident welfare association, said.

Of the 61 robberies in Ghaziabad this year, the police said that around 15% take place on the highways.

Ghaziabad police chief Prashant Kumar said most of the robberies on the highways occur in the secluded, poorly lit stretches.

"We are working on the two cases and the culprits will be nabbed soon," Kumar said.

There are many episodes, of such cases,like late nite Auto Robbers Gang active on NH24.

I know what all brokers will say that these things happen everywhere in world,funny yes it happens everywhere but only concern is why it is happening in smaller secured area ofCR than............................recent chain snatching episode, delhi main road pe i can understand but in gaurded area if it happens it shows the crime rate is high and needs to be put check.

I know overall crime is high , even when Uttrakhand seperated, crime was on spree, but now things are much safer in UK. From Dehradoon to Haldwani by road, one has to travel through UP, that belt of 60kms is still full with crime cases.

Kindly let us know which one of above news is related to CR? Kindly don't waste our time......we don't have all the time to read all these non sense...Stick to CR latest update topic only....
    CommentQuote
    My assumption regarding this road alignment was correct....:)

Yes your assumption were correct, but it need to be seen when it gets ready as on last 40 - 50 meter stretch work of road is yet to be started, in which vegetable plantation is there.
    CommentQuote