Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • add Nagar tooo and the last will be ...well all knows..:D




    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Another breaking news..

    Sepulchar is also banned..

    Sepulchar,pankaj chamoli all were one and the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes that is also known..

    Whenever something good happens in cr some become too jealous.

    Par ab yeh road ban jaaye and swmp naa aaye.

    Rest we are here to make friends and turn critics into admirers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Thank you suraj.. Just thought to discuss CR Latest update where every one else is trying to divert the topic by pocking one of us. Lets not do it.

    and about land acquisition is complex agree but as per labours and contractor there it is bought and out of court settlemnt is done dats why both the side are finishing their work. So agree fingers crossed and hope all go well and connectivity problem kafi had tak kam hogi isse ..


    On the day of Protest Mr. Ashok Kumar, CEO CIPL communicated same thing that last piece of land was pending and settlement is done and they have purchased this land, looks like paper work or transfer is pending so work has not started on this stretch.
    CommentQuote
  • I wanted to understand regarding the new road :

    - from where it starts in CR and where it connects?
    - once the new road is done , how its gonna help the CR public in terms of
    connectivity,reducing jams etc?
    - once the road will be ready ,will the CR residents using it exclusively or anybody
    can use the same?
    CommentQuote
  • 1) It starts right behind Gh7 gate number 2, and connects GC2 in Nex and Ghaziabad-Gr Noida link road (6 lane) .. distance would be 1.5 kms

    2) Obv it will reduce the Jam esp from Shabneri pullia, now we will have 3 entry/exit point from CR..

    3) 90 % from our initial analysis , it will be used by CR resident, Gzbd traffic/auto can take Shabneri pullia to cut additional 1 km commute.. MY pov






    Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    I wanted to understand regarding the new road :

    - from where it starts in CR and where it connects?
    - once the new road is done , how its gonna help the CR public in terms of
    connectivity,reducing jams etc?
    - once the road will be ready ,will the CR residents using it exclusively or anybody
    can use the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Another breaking news..

    Sepulchar is also banned..

    Sepulchar,pankaj chamoli all were one and the same.

    Very soon there will be a new ID ( may be a more then 1 ID's ) talking about CR Issues , Connectivity , polluting industries , Mahagun lift etc.. This guy is so creative and so desperate ...... God give him the correct direction to put his energy....

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • On the 3rd point - dont you think it might create traffic jams in CR itself if public starts using the newly built road since it is not exclusively for CR residents?

    Originally Posted by nilabh9
    1) It starts right behind Gh7 gate number 2, and connects GC2 in Nex and Ghaziabad-Gr Noida link road (6 lane) .. distance would be 1.5 kms

    2) Obv it will reduce the Jam esp from Shabneri pullia, now we will have 3 entry/exit point from CR..

    3) 90 % from our initial analysis , it will be used by CR resident, Gzbd traffic/auto can take Shabneri pullia to cut additional 1 km commute.. MY pov
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    On the 3rd point - dont you think it might create traffic jams in CR itself if public starts using the newly built road since it is not exclusively for CR residents?


    I would not agree with you here.
    The internal roads in CR have proper speed breakers at all intersections.
    The outside traffic will instead prefer to use circumference road running outside CR. rest time will tell who can use and who cannot.
    CommentQuote
  • Outside traffic is only concerned with easy commute.....only avoiding jams ....thats it.... :)

    Originally Posted by 11Xing
    I would not agree with you here.
    The internal roads in CR have proper speed breakers at all intersections.
    The outside traffic will instead prefer to use circumference road running outside CR. rest time will tell who can use and who cannot.
    CommentQuote
  • Since a few days I am observing that the number of Cars that are parked outside Panchsheel Wellington is getting increased every day ..... Does Panchsheel doesn't provide Car parking ? I don't think that could be true ... panchsheel is a good society ... if it is not panchsheel pls that who are the ppls parking there and why is CIPL not taking any action against them? I am putting up in Arihant and it is becoming difficult to take a Uturn from the cut in front of Panchsheel's gate ... I all the time need to take a K Cut as some or the other car is parked right in front of the cut...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    I would not agree with you here.
    The internal roads in CR have proper speed breakers at all intersections.
    The outside traffic will instead prefer to use circumference road running outside CR. rest time will tell who can use and who cannot.


    Yaar CR internal road is made and maintained by our money.. How it can be used by general public? 1st let it be operational then it will be decided!!

    Now CR people has understood the power of unity during protest... and if maintained in future then all problem will be sorted out and NO SWMP!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Since a few days I am observing that the number of Cars that are parked outside Panchsheel Wellington is getting increased every day ..... Does Panchsheel doesn't provide Car parking ? I don't think that could be true ... panchsheel is a good society ... if it is not panchsheel pls that who are the ppls parking there and why is CIPL not taking any action against them? I am putting up in Arihant and it is becoming difficult to take a Uturn from the cut in front of Panchsheel's gate ... I all the time need to take a K Cut as some or the other car is parked right in front of the cut...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts


    Yes, its really irritating some time. Parking issue should be raised by CROMA. There is always car parked outside of panchsheel and prateek....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Yes, its really irritating some time. Parking issue should be raised by CROMA. There is always car parked outside of panchsheel and prateek....


    I believe CIPL should construct an underground multilevel paid parking lot for people not having parking stickers. Then only we can see lesser number of cars parked outside societies.
    CommentQuote
  • School Site behind GH-07

    Does anybody knows about the work going on in School site behind GH-7 ? When are they planning to complete and which school will operate ?
    CommentQuote
  • No Hospitals attracting towards CR

    Any update towards hospital chain coming up in CR ? Its been long time now and CR is densely populated . Its high time to have a hospital within.
    CommentQuote