Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Does anybody knows about the work going on in School site behind GH-7 ? When are they planning to complete and which school will operate ?

As per response to Charter of demands school is likelt to open from session 2015 only..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Any update towards hospital chain coming up in CR ? Its been long time now and CR is densely populated . Its high time to have a hospital within.

CIPL is planning for a big ad in leading newspaper to attract Hospital chains..this is as per CIPL..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Yes, its really irritating some time. Parking issue should be raised by CROMA. There is always car parked outside of panchsheel and prateek....

Problem is that all socities have become very strict & allow only cars with stickers inside the premises..Guests & people having 2 cars park on the roads...

This will become a menance..I am very sure..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Yaar CR internal road is made and maintained by our money.. How it can be used by general public? 1st let it be operational then it will be decided!!

Now CR people has understood the power of unity during protest... and if maintained in future then all problem will be sorted out and NO SWMP!!

As per CIPL the new road is as per GDA master plan & hence all will use it. Probably the extreme corner road..near to mandir will only be allowed..

my POV
    CommentQuote
  • CR will be a ghost town very soon. Wait for delivery to happen in Noida Extension and Expressway and even the existing people will shift to these places. Forget about any new population coming to CR. It is a failed attempt by the association of builders that made it and will always remain that way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dspnoida
    CR will be a ghost town very soon. Wait for delivery to happen in Noida Extension and Expressway and even the existing people will shift to these places. Forget about any new population coming to CR. It is a failed attempt by the association of builders that made it and will always remain that way.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurangthapa
    2015 is very late, isnt it?

There are so many activists sititng in CR, cant they push for it, after all builders claimed world class township while selling it in Dhundhera land

Are children from cr not getting education now.

Will all cr children study in the new school.

Sepulchar all have said yesterday that u will keep polluting.

Bcoz of people like u no one discusses the real issues bcoz hopeless people like u come and hijack the issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Got sms today from Airtel about new site installed at crossing republik, enjoy better connectivity

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Cr thread is becoming the most polluted.

Jass/shivani/truecr/dkpatiala/maheshnagar/sepulchar/pnkajchamoli/gaurangthapa/dspnoida/ysingh11 are we here to fight one maniac.

Look at the way he started pnkajchamoli.we all got to know from day one what his intentions were.

Language used by his id maheshnagar made all of us scary.

This is all getting too bad.mods please do something because iref's purpose is defeated.

I can very easily play with their nerves.my few posts make them do all type of silly things.but is this what is needed?
    CommentQuote
  • You guys are mistaking me for someone else. I invested in Noida after I sold my investment in CR at par prices after holding for a couple of years. None of my other investments gave me such bad returns ever. Whereas my investment in Noida doubled in couple of years. This is my POV. It is ok if you do not agree to me but labeling me as someone else is kiddish.
    CommentQuote
  • Its surprising, from last 5-6 week there is no power cut for even for one second (touch wood), may the effect of Akhilesh visit but its really appreciable. Someone ask me how is it possible. Just for info who don't know CIPL have taken electricity from private distribution company and direct from Dadri plant hence rates in CIPL is little bit higher (Rs 4.16) but power situation is much much better than other GZB city or even other NCR areas

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Great news, let us keep posted if signal and quality improves esp for airtel customers.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yes i also got message of airtel.

Anynews about broadband service of airtel coming to cr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Its surprising, from last 5-6 week there is no power cut for even for one second (touch wood), may the effect of Akhilesh visit but its really appreciable. Someone ask me how is it possible. Just for info who don't know CIPL have taken electricity from private distribution company and direct from Dadri plant hence rates in CIPL is little bit higher (Rs 4.16) but power situation is much much better than other GZB city or even other NCR areas

Thanks,
    Suraj

Yes suraj touchwood.

Lets see what happens from tomorrow.

My whole office is surprised to hear this. Indirapuram witnesses power cuts of 5-6 hours.noida is also same.

CR has come out trumps.there are many who regret oh having not invested here.there are many who regret having invested here only this year bcoz one year earlier they would have got 3 bhk in what they have got 2 bhk today.

RTM is usp of CR.cr growth rate is the fastest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Great news, let us keep posted if signal and quality improves esp for airtel customers.

Airtel was already good in GH-7.lets see if overall benefit is experienced by cr residents.
    CommentQuote
  • hi dkp, i m also a resident of GH-07, i have heard lot about power crisis in NCR and also faced the same in Laxminagar , Delhi...But seriously so far the experience of electricity in CR is electrifying....and i wish this shall be same going ahead once the consumption will go up. I was not in mood to say about electricity since i want to keep the beautiful experience away from evil's Eys.....may god bless our CR and our experience with it....may all residents of CR get all their health, wealth , peace , prosperity in this global city....excuse me frnds if i have hurt somebody (unintentionally) :bab (59):
    CommentQuote