Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Members....

Any idea about the present going rate in Prateek Royal Cliff(3 BHK) & why it's commanding better premiums than other societies?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yes i also got message of airtel.

Anynews about broadband service of airtel coming to cr

any say on broadband service??
    CommentQuote
  • !!!

patiala saab ur guess was rite Gaurangthapa is changed to Sepulchar by admin i guees.

bhai ab to frustration hi sari hade paar ho chuki hai is bande ki.. enough is enough.. Admin should really do something about this guy yaar..

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Are children from cr not getting education now.

Will all cr children study in the new school.

Sepulchar all have said yesterday that u will keep polluting.

Bcoz of people like u no one discusses the real issues bcoz hopeless people like u come and hijack the issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it so? Let me check..

Its also time for some veteren and respected members to review their stand on cr as they have supported this guy's multiple id'd viewpoint.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Is it so? Let me check..

Its also time for some veteren and respected members to review their stand on cr as they have supported this guy's multiple id'd viewpoint.

He is back again.... and I think everyone knows the new avatar of Sepulchar,chamoli,jass,jsingh etc....

Dude Sepulchar,chamoli,jass,jsingh - Get some life ....

we are sick of your dirty tricks....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    He is back again.... and I think everyone knows the new avatar of Sepulchar,chamoli,jass,jsingh etc....

Dude Sepulchar,chamoli,jass,jsingh - Get some life ....

we are sick of your dirty tricks....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Patiala bhai is ka kuch nahi kar saktay .... he is going to come back to CR till his last breath...

Believe me.

Nautanki

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • looks like you missed the bus.......:)

Originally Posted by dspnoida
    CR will be a ghost town very soon. Wait for delivery to happen in Noida Extension and Expressway and even the existing people will shift to these places. Forget about any new population coming to CR. It is a failed attempt by the association of builders that made it and will always remain that way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    any say on broadband service??

Not yet???
    CommentQuote
  • BSNL FTTH landline and broadband is available now in few societies .Paramount, Mahagun etc.. they need certain no# of users commitment before laying the fiber in societies

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Not yet???
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone in this forum has deep reach to Airtel broadband .. can show them the business opportunities in CR?

I think main hurdle for new player is to get permission from CIPL in digging etc.. lets wait and watch

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    BSNL FTTH landline and broadband is available now in few societies .Paramount, Mahagun etc.. they need certain no# of users commitment before laying the fiber in societies
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh311
    Members....

Any idea about the present going rate in Prateek Royal Cliff(3 BHK) & why it's commanding better premiums than other societies?

Thanks in advance

Prateek had given a luxury flat with interiors done..that may be the reason for higher premium..
    CommentQuote
  • CR Cricket Team

Dear CRians,

I Invite you all to form a Cricket team of our very own CR which later can be divided in to sectors and societies and play a proper tournament every year.

I know its difficult after families to spend time on these sort of passion but still want to know your inputs over the same.

waiting to here from you all residents only :)

Note: Issue Seekers excuse please !!!

Regards,
    PS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Dear CRians,

I Invite you all to form a Cricket team of our very own CR which later can be divided in to sectors and socities and play a proper tournament every year.

I know its difficult after families to spend time on these sort of passion but still want to know your inputs over the same.

waiting to here from you all residents only :)

Note: Issue Seekers excuse please !!!

Regards,
    PS

And we can make a cricket pitch on the DG ..... and use it as a cricket playground....
    :)
    I am game for it....
    CommentQuote

Hahhaha waise Grounds ki kami ni hai aas paas but i Must say "Wat an idea sir je" And DG ground me khel ke jo satisfaction milegi wo kahi ni milne ki hahahah.. I have 3 more friends so which make total count of 5 Players ..

lets see what more other have got to say.

Originally Posted by pratts
    And we can make a cricket pitch on the DG ..... and use it as a cricket playground....
    :)
    I am game for it....
    CommentQuote
  • Well Said ... I have seen some village boys playing cricket on DG site last week-end
    CommentQuote