Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Well said.. pin code of an area by government is all about recognizing a particular area ...

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
    Yes but i hope you might not have forgot Revenue Stamp which we still need during tax saving along with speed post for any goverment documents and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
      Well said.. pin code of an area by government is all about recognizing a particular area ...
      I also didn't give great value to Post Office but still having one in your area is good.even the courier companies ask for pincode..201016 gives Crossing Republik the respectabilty in it's address..No need to mention Dundahera in your address...It is one step more towards acceptabilty...earlier ones..Police Station,SBI & BOB...

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
        Congratulations.... anyways Era of Email I totally forgot 'Chitthi Aayi hai and post babu' its exciting to hear it.
        You will understand Importance of Post Office when U r expecting documents like Passport, Pan Card, etc. after new application or renewal which gets delivered only thru Indian Post (Normal Post or Speed Post).

Its also handy when some of relative staying at remote location want to send some documents/parcel to you or vice versa where only Indian Postal service is there.

Comment

Hi all
          Is here any one present who booked in Assotech Nest - Tower G,
          Does anyone know about its GDA approvals and bank Approvals status. Assotech says they have started the construction but it seems thr approval is still pending. any confirm news would be a great favour.

Do the People who booked in same tower have got any demand for next installment.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
            I also didn't give great value to Post Office but still having one in your area is good.even the courier companies ask for pincode..201016 gives Crossing Republik the respectabilty in it's address..No need to mention Dundahera in your address...It is one step more towards acceptabilty...earlier ones..Police Station,SBI & BOB...
            Rather than acceptability .. its more of exclusivity .. i think more CR stands out on its own on every front ..more good it will do in the long run ..

Comment

Ansal case update (DG)

Dear All

In continuation of the updates on the subject this is to share that today Ansal's stay application matter could not reach on board b'coz of heavy cause list of Monday. Also to share that UPPCB has filed the Affidavit wherein it is clearly stated that Environment Clearance for the project is not granted and is under consideration.

Sr. Advocate Mr. GOPAL SUBRAMANIUM mentioned the mater at the end for short date and filing of rejoinder affidavit to the affidavit of GNN, UP State as well as UPPCB. On the request of Sr. Adv, the Honble Supreme Court adjourned the matter for two weeks,granted time to file rejoinder affidavits and interim order of status quo to continue.

For exact order we have to wait for tomorrow to get the order uploaded on website.

Comment

Crossing going on track

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                Sir JI,

For what you will give great value?

By the way Crossing don't want Great Values from any one.

We are happy with our little steps of progress

Comment

Great value would be stay on swmp and a new route to noida extension.

But post office is a nice step forward.

See I was getting my spped posts and registry.so postal services were available but now post office service is now available.

Comment

Re: Crossing Republik - Latest Updates

Great

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sepulchar it seems that we peole in crossing republic are trying to be at moon & so are so optimistic about the things at crossing republic but it makes a fact from your posts that there is nothing on moon as sepulchar has already been there & he finds nothing there.
                      Aside to DKPPATIALA Ji: Dont take his post as negatives for CR. He is a well wisher from another planet who sees the things in different way. Let him carry on as if on one fine day if you will update that interner cafe is opened in galleria market, he will surely say it is impossible to get the broadband bandwidth near populated industries & in front of proposed DG... Sepulchar rocks.....

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                      Congratulations.... anyways Era of Email I totally forgot 'Chitthi Aayi hai and post babu' its exciting to hear it.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X