Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just for thought after new road operational what will be difference between NE and CR? specially society near Gaur city -2.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • nothing much .. but it will be something like CR still is in Ghaziabad and GC2 in GNoida though barely 500 meters apart..:D.. pple and experts will always vouch on brand value..

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Just for thought after new road operational what will be difference between NE and CR? specially society near Gaur city -2.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • except address none
    CommentQuote
  • This is my advice to all new buyers in CR. Spend a couple more years on rent but buy in NE. CR has no advantage whatsoever over NE.

It is badly located, construction quality of buildings is poor, lower middle class gentry and many problems like Dumping Ground and Carbon Factory in vicinity.

The smart ones living in CR will sell CR's flat at peak and buy in NE at the right time and there is going to be no demand for flats in CR once NE starts blossoming.

CR is not just a bad investment but equally bad for end use. There are no schools, medical facilities which makes the situation worse for those who have kids and old parents at home who might need urgent medical attention.
    CommentQuote
  • Gold coast crossing republic

Gold coast crossing republic, SKB builder has cancelled all the old bookings. Builder is making fool of common public.
    Don't book flat in this project otherwise you will face lot of problems.

For proof refer attachment.

:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Right said.
    Now I have booked flat in NE. CR is not good place to live.

Originally Posted by dspnoida
    This is my advice to all new buyers in CR. Spend a couple more years on rent but buy in NE. CR has no advantage whatsoever over NE.

It is badly located, construction quality of buildings is poor, lower middle class gentry and many problems like Dumping Ground and Carbon Factory in vicinity.

The smart ones living in CR will sell CR's flat at peak and buy in NE at the right time and there is going to be no demand for flats in CR once NE starts blossoming.

CR is not just a bad investment but equally bad for end use. There are no schools, medical facilities which makes the situation worse for those who have kids and old parents at home who might need urgent medical attention.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Just for thought after new road operational what will be difference between NE and CR? specially society near Gaur city -2.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Very good point Suraj.
    Especially Gaur City 2 is the most fast paced society developing in NE. Hardly there will be any difference.
    Instead CR will leverage the benefits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dspnoida
    This is my advice to all new buyers in CR. Spend a couple more years on rent but buy in NE. CR has no advantage whatsoever over NE.

U throw a ston from cr and it lands in ne.

There is direct link to ne.how ne is good and cr is bad .

Please explain.cr is rtm and ne under construction.

Ne builders are the same as cr. Infact cr has made them big.

Don't just go blah blah..

U have an hidden agenda. Ur surely 11 th avtaar of our friend.ur asking your frnd to poist. This from another place just to avoid getting banned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Gold coast crossing republic, SKB builder has cancelled all the old bookings. Builder is making fool of common public.

Gold coast has resumed construction.if it is cancelling the old bookings it is not correct.

Problem with the projects that get stalled for more than a year is that construction cost rises for builder but price for buyer remains same.in ne for builder far was increased so builder can recover cost but for a single tower project like gold coast it is not possible.

It is the project which itself has come bcoz of far increase so now there is no scope of further increase.

Really a bad situation. Only legal way is the way out for distressed buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Gold CoastBuilder is third class. Builder will give you lot of tension. I suffered a lot of financial loss because of this third class builder.
    Builder deserves to gets at least 5 yrs jail.
    Now I am happy because I have booked flat in NE.
    This is my lessen learn. I am sharing with all of you.

Originally Posted by pipeline

CommentQuote
  • Cr is strategically located on nh-24.

It has ne as its neighbour.

It is habitated with more than decent market.

Has first movers advantage.

Socities are blooming with life.

All leading school buses come to cr.

Presidium is the best that also has bus service.

Kidzee and may more play schools already operational in cr.

All types of doctors available.

U can reach columbia asia hospital in 5 minutes from cr.

Cipl even has ambulence.

Its great living here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Gold CoastBuilder is third class. Builder will give you lot of tension. I suffered a lot of financial loss because of this third class builder.

two years down the line you will say the same thing for your new NE builder, they are same everywhere. :D
    CommentQuote
  • in few days it the CR vs NE will become as Indo-Pak crisis..

common the fake ID peoples...just chill...will see NE after 3-4 years when there will be some flats where people will start living...
    till that time CR is unbeatable in every respect...
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw new ad of rishi kapoor and neetu of gaur city.

Gaur city is nearer to cr than many other projects of ne.

We at cr wish ne all success.

Cr also has mr. Gaur as its director.

Cr shall always be maintained by builders. They have unique oppurtunity to showcase to the world that they can manage a private township.

Planning of cr has made Gaur confident for gaur city. This is as told by mr. gaur
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are correct.
    Builders are same everywhere. All builders are fraud but gold coast builder is world biggest fraud.

Originally Posted by ashish1985
    two years down the line you will say the same thing for your new NE builder, they are same everywhere. :D

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pipeline
    Gold CoastBuilder is third class. Builder will give you lot of tension. I suffered a lot of financial loss because of this third class builder.
    CommentQuote