Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Subway under fountain that will connect to Panchsheel square Mall,Orbit plaza mall, Gaur Global Village, Ajnara gen X...

Shape of things to come..
    Attached Files

Comment

Guys since CIPL has asked small shopkeepers at Galleria market (outside shops) to sto their business I personally feel that Galleria market has become cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        Shape of things to come..
        So things are now shaping up........ it is good design market fountain and golf course will be connected underground .... no traffic no hassles.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
          So things are now shaping up........ it is good design market fountain and golf course will be connected underground .... no traffic no hassles.
          Golf Course, Panchsheel all will be connected...

From Galleria market just cross to Well Bazzar...go underground...see the fountain & it's market & reach to Mall's..

Green Belt between Panchsheel & Ajnara also needs to shape up now..This would increase the green cover...

Comment

pardon my ignorance. but do i need to pay any property tax if im living in my own flat?

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              Golf Course, Panchsheel all will be connected...

From Galleria market just cross to Well Bazzar...go underground...see the fountain & it's market & reach to Mall's..

Green Belt between Panchsheel & Ajnara also needs to shape up now..This would increase the green cover...
              I understand that Well Bazaar and Golf Course (GC) are/will be connected by an underground sub way. The subway will start from the space between Ajanara Gen X and Panchsheel Wellington and open up on the GC side.

But I do not think that there is a subway possible or planned to connect market beneath the fountain and the GC. There is almost a 50 meter gap between fountain and the shops of GC. I tried to specifically check this out myself at the site.

Please correct me if wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post
                I understand that Well Bazaar and Golf Course (GC) are/will be connected by an underground sub way. The subway will start from the space between Ajanara Gen X and Panchsheel Wellington and open up on the GC side.

But I do not think that there is a subway possible or planned to connect market beneath the fountain and the GC. There is almost a 50 meter gap between fountain and the shops of GC. I tried to specifically check this out myself at the site.

Please correct me if wrong.
                I am not sure ... but the way i understand is the 'subways' from fountain chowk will connect Orbit Mall (+Gaur Market), Panchsheel Square and Ajnara market ... the green belt between Panchsheel and Ajnara might end in a 'underpass' to connect to the golf course.. probably this underpass will be connected to one of the subways coming from fountain chowk (will definitely try to get more info on this)

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                  pardon my ignorance. but do i need to pay any property tax if im living in my own flat?
                  property tax is taken by GNN to maintain the property from outside .. generally it comes into picture when the whole society is complete and all completion certificates are issued and external maintenance (garbage collection etc) is handed over to GNN...
                  But in CR case ..firstly all the infra like roads etc ,garbage etc are maintained privately by CIPL .. and all the flats are paying for that monthly... probably CIPL might need to pay some tax to GNN for whole of CR ..but that might also come in picture when CR gets a completion certificate and all NoCs

Comment

thanks. so i dont need to pay taxes in that case?
                    if i put my flat on rent, then i have to pay taxes, but as i am staying in own flat so i dont need to. right?

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                    property tax is taken by GNN to maintain the property from outside .. generally it comes into picture when the whole society is complete and all completion certificates are issued and external maintenance (garbage collection etc) is handed over to GNN...
                    But in CR case ..firstly all the infra like roads etc ,garbage etc are maintained privately by CIPL .. and all the flats are paying for that monthly... probably CIPL might need to pay some tax to GNN for whole of CR ..but that might also come in picture when CR gets a completion certificate and all NoCs

Comment

I knw it may not be the appropriate thread, but didn't able to search the specific thread.
                      Can any one tell abt the reputation/past projects of IFI Reality Pvt. Ltd and specifically some views on IFI Model Town in Gaziabad.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X