Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    We cr residents have this clear understanding that ne is much bigger and cr cannot compete with ne.

Cr has first movers advantage and rtm at rate less than under construuction is the biggest advantage.

Still if people are going for ne it means that black money is out of circulation from the market.salaried class is dependent on loan.this is a nice trend but not for investors who are invested in ne.salaries are not rising and ne,noida expressway,cr,indirapuram,rne,noida 7xx, noida 12xx all are dependent on salaried class;i personally feel supply is more than demand.we can see all around that all are going for second house,third house.till when this momentum will be sustained.

Above is entirely my pov.

You are right this sector is biggest source of Black money flow hence no one want to regulate this sector till now, as politicians have biggest stake in most of the big projects. I hope with new bill this sector will be more controlled and end user will be more benefited than investors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    friends...pls have a grand look to the grand grand pulia......hopefully the things will improve from here.....i am sorry for critics...!!

Looks like on 16th when I will be back from Holidays I can cross thru this pulia. After seeing this pic recalled the famous quotes written on back side of trucks "Buri Nazar Walaon Tera Moonh Kala".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Kingswood construction is on good pace since past 6 months. I live in Panchsheel and could see they are making good progress day by day.

The back tower outside plastering is in progress, The front tower foundation is laid.

I am in Arihant, adjoinging to Kingswood Court, Shifted here in March 12, since than never seen work getting stopped on this project its going on at good and steady pace. For front Tower now they are doing preparation for slab of Lower Basement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Now I have booked flat in Mahagun Mywood at Noida Extension at 3400 rupees per SQFT all inclusive. Here builder Builder buyer agreement (BBA) already done.

I am happy to say that I have booked flat in NE.

In feb. 2012 I booked 2 BHK flat in Gold Coast Crossing republic. My experience in crossing republic was not good. I faced lot of problems.
    But now I am very happy to say that I have corrected my mistake by booking flat in NE at Mahagun Mywood. I am sure Mahagun will give good quality. Mahagun has already done very nice work at crossing republic.

Your nick name is interesting, guess you like to high risk high return hence Like your Nickname you prefer to go for Projects in Pipe line than completed project. If you are investor defiantly its a wise decision as this will fetch you higher return.

Mahagun in CR is a mediocre project only time will tell what they will deliver in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    Does anyone have update about PNG connections in Crossings Republik by IGL

Paramount is the only society to have PNG in CR so far . What is the challange in CNG stations and PNG connections

:bab (2):

Paramount its operational.

Mahagun pipeline laying in final stage, soon it should be operational.

Initial Survey done in Assotech, Prateek & Arhant and plan is sanctioned, in a month time process should start for these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    I am in Arihant, adjoinging to Kingswood Court, Shifted here in March 12, since than never seen work getting stopped on this project its going on at good and steady pace. For front Tower now they are doing preparation for slab of Lower Basement.

Thanx for the info brother ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Anurag, lets wait for black beauty ( tar) to come up on this and then we will zip zapp ZOOm ...:D

Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    friends...pls have a grand look to the grand grand pulia......hopefully the things will improve from here.....i am sorry for critics...!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Thanks Anurag, lets wait for black beauty ( tar) to come up on this and then we will zip zapp ZOOm ...:D

IS pulia ko to dekha kar bus dil se yehi nikalta hai....CHAK DE FATTEY NAP DE GILLI 5 MINUTE MAIN GAUR GOL CHAKKAR AND MAX 15 MINUTE MAIN NOIDA / DELHI...9joy frnds.:D
    CommentQuote

Hi anurag, speed of the work is so surprizinggg man :)

I think by 15th or 20th thigs should be fair enough except that 50 mt part.

on a lighter note rite now it morover looks like a film set wre a stunt will be performed. bike will come in full speed from cr and jump from ramp/pulia and fall in nx like the stone thrown for GH 7.

sorry if i souned like some of our lovely critics :bab (59):

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Hi anurag, speed of the work is so surprizinggg man :)

I think by 15th or 20th thigs should be fair enough except that 50 mt part.

on a lighter note rite now it morover looks like a film set wre a stunt will be performed. bike will come in full speed from cr and jump from ramp/pulia and fall in nx like the stone thrown for GH 7.

sorry if i souned like some of our lovely critics :bab (59):

Hello fellow CR Residents,

Not to disheartened you but i went to the site today morning and asked the person supervising the work. To my surprise he said atleast 4 months they need to complete the work upto gaur City 2.

However on CR side the road widening work has started.
    Fingers Crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • what else hesaid? and why such a long time? I guess it could be due to rains.. what about that 50ft pending patc?

Originally Posted by 11Xing

Not to disheartened you but i went to the site today morning and asked the person supervising the work. To my surprise he said atleast 4 months they need to complete the work upto gaur City 2.

Fingers Crossed.
    CommentQuote
    what else hesaid? and why such a long time? I guess it could be due to rains.. what about that 50ft pending patc?

I am sorry some of my friends may not feel good...!! but i am optimistic and there is no harm even if it is ready by 1st Jan 2014 for me :D atleast...since i am manageing with Shahberi pulia from last 2.5 year yeh 4-5 mahiney aur sahi...nikal jayenge jaisey taisey...!!

:).......!!!
    CommentQuote
  • even I am optimistic.. if they have invested money on this route .. then obv it has to come one day.. but curious to know the reason for delay.. as the promise was of 30th june..and seeing the speed of work .. it is well on time .. except that 50 ft patch.

I am sorry some of my friends may not feel good...!! but i am optimistic and there is no harm even if it is ready by 1st Jan 2014 for me :D atleast...since i am manageing with Shahberi pulia from last 2.5 year yeh 4-5 mahiney aur sahi...nikal jayenge jaisey taisey...!!

:).......!!!
    CommentQuote
    even I am optimistic.. if they have invested money on this route .. then obv it has to come one day.. but curious to know the reason for delay.. as the promise was of 31June..and seeing the speed of work .. it is well on time .. except that 50 ft patch.

Nilabh, the answer is in your question itself 31st June never comes..June is of 30 days always.....!!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

he might have meant for full on complete with pitch road. did he meant even for kachi sadak 4 months??

Originally Posted by 11Xing

Fingers Crossed.
    CommentQuote