Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

can ne1 help me plzz?
    which data card works best in CR? tata photon or reliance or any other?
    currently im using TTPL's wireline broadband.

PS - i stay in bulland heights.

Comment

forgot to mention. my reliance data card does not work good. so planning to replace it.

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
      can ne1 help me plzz?
      which data card works best in CR? tata photon or reliance or any other?
      currently im using TTPL's wireline broadband.

PS - i stay in bulland heights.

Comment

no buddy i am using tata photon and speed and signal sucks in GGV. I have applied for BSNL Broadband now to get rid of these issues..

forgot to mention. my reliance data card does not work good. so planning to replace it.

Comment

ok. so which data card should work well in that case if reliance and tata photon both are not good?

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
          no buddy i am using tata photon and speed and signal sucks in GGV. I have applied for BSNL Broadband now to get rid of these issues..

Comment

no call drop is there when signal is there but at lot of times there is no network available in upper floors. i will check if it has improved after new voda tower or not.
            Oh, never had an idea, thanks for sharing adding this issue of virual world conenctivity in CR. A world class should have excellent connectivity

Comment

Lol

you are a gem to cr bro !! keep rocking.. abe itna seriously to humne bhi ni lia kabhi is word ko world class and all. I said on upper floors in few socities which is in delhi also. In patel nagar & CP in my 2 rooms tata and airtel never worked that dosn't mean delhi is not a good place to live. Bro i know you hate CR but at the same time lets be realistic too dude..

it was for my neighbours to understand their situation not for what u used it

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
              Oh, never had an idea, thanks for sharing adding this issue of virual world conenctivity in CR. A world class should have excellent connectivity

Comment

Sepulchar is proved time and again of doing this.. lets not give hime undue attention of his useless posts esp against CR.

you are a gem to cr bro !! keep rocking.. abe itna seriously to humne bhi ni lia kabhi is word ko world class and all. I said on upper floors in few socities which is in delhi also. In patel nagar & CP in my 2 rooms tata and airtel never worked that dosn't mean delhi is not a good place to live. Bro i know you hate CR but at the same time lets be realistic too dude..

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                  Sepulchar is proved time and again of doing this.. lets not give hime undue attention of his useless posts esp against CR.
                  Agreed agreed...

With more & more people shifting additional resources will automatically come...

It was not like we were living in an island bereft of network coverage..

Comment

Please have this confidence and self esteem to give comparison of CR in better things, it hurts when every negativity of CR is compared with different areas in different context.

However at end, the final comes out that CR is compared with Slums of Mumbai, to Netwrok problem of Old Delhi houses....but issue it seems CR is only one suffering from all these issues, when compared with one of two issues of other areas.

Lagta hai , CR mein hi sab issues hai baaki jagah sirf ekka dukka hain

Comment

plzz come back to my Q guyz. i need to have a data card that works well in CR. my TTPL broaband line is also working fine but i also need a data card as a backup.

ok. so which data card should work well in that case if reliance and tata photon both are not good?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X