Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • buddy , I corrected.

Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Nilabh, the answer is in your question itself 31st June never comes..June is of 30 days always.....!!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Paramount its operational.

Mahagun pipeline laying in final stage, soon it should be operational.

Initial Survey done in Assotech, Prateek & Arhant and plan is sanctioned, in a month time process should start for these projects

Thanks Mann for sharing this useful information

I checked on IGL website only Paramount name was there for next phase
    I it's operational in paramount from last one year ..... kept my fingers crossed to have this PNG availability soon ... cylinder bharane ke chakkar se mukti mil jayegiParamount its operational.

Mahagun pipeline laying in final stage, soon it should be operational.

Initial Survey done in Assotech, Prateek & Arhant and plan is sanctioned, in a month time process should start for these projects

Thanks Mann for sharing this useful information

I checked on IGL website only Paramount name was there for next phase
    I it's operational in paramount from last one year ..... kept my fingers crossed to have this PNG availability soon ... cylinder bharane ke chakkar se mukti mil jayegi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    he might have meant for full on complete with pitch road. did he meant even for kachi sadak 4 months??

He meant for complete work.
    CommentQuote
  • SWMP (Dumping Ground)

Today approx. 10 -12 person from Crossing went to GDA office to discuss about dumping Ground and discussion was very positive.

Lets keep finger crossed and have faith that Supreme Court will defiantly think about the health issue of residents living around this area.
    CommentQuote
  • dominos ??

yaar cr me dominos kab aayega yaar any one any idea?? :(:(
    CommentQuote

For what has happened on this thread, I would say wait for NE to come to have Dominos around. hehehehe....
    CommentQuote

Domino's & Mcdonalds are both coming in orbit plaza..

Might be by year end..

till then enjoy Sir John Bakery
    CommentQuote
  • lovely weather......waiting for the possesion on 20th floor.........with this weather balcony,chai and pakoras..... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    lovely weather......waiting for the possesion on 20th floor.........with this weather balcony,chai and pakoras..... :)

and cricket match for fixing lover..ohh i meant cricket lovers>>
    CommentQuote

Chai aur Pakodo se he gujaara karna pdega Bhai
    thoda adjust karo kyuki aap CR mein ho :)
    CommentQuote
  • ye bhi yaha branded milta hai .. aa jao kabhi milke khate hai .. waise bhi aapko GGn mei haldiram "Rs30/-" jada lagti hai..

Pizza to aa hi jayega ... aagli baar aap kisi thread mei likhoge , Haldiraam in GGn is way costly .. so you come to Nex ya kabhi CR to save Rs 30:D

ye post ke baad ye maat likhna ki this forum hijacked and all.. because you cant digest your own medicine too..

Originally Posted by cookie
    Chai aur Pakodo se he gujaara karna pdega Bhai
    thoda adjust karo kyuki aap CR mein ho :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    ye bhi yaha branded milta hai .. aa jao kabhi milke khate hai .. waise bhi aapko GGn mei haldiram "Rs30/-" jada lagti hai..

Pizza to aa hi jayega ... aagli baar aap kisi thread mei likhoge , Haldiraam in GGn is way costly .. so you come to Nex ya kabhi CR to save Rs 30:D

ye post ke baad ye maat likhna ki this forum hijacked and all.. because you cant digest your own medicine too..

Nilabh
    My Dear Friend :)

tu Gurgaon aajja and eat whatever you want to, I will pay.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Discount for CR residents in columbia asia

columbia asia is giving 15% neighbourhood discounts to CR residents

I went their last week-end for some pathological test as on sunday and just checked about discount for being in near locality of columbia asia and glad to hear that they told me all CR residents will get 15% discount on consultations and test etc

Baat karne se hi baat banti hai

Just thought to share with all of us :)
    CommentQuote
  • Veterans Envy and Crossians pride...........Guys see this huge, grand, spacious, airy,beautiful & green Central park of GH-07...............Sorry again critic friends...!! :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    For what has happened on this thread, I would say wait for NE to come to have Dominos around. hehehehe....

For initial 2-3 year NE Guys will be required to come to CR for daily use item.
    CommentQuote