Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    I only write All Inclusive Rate everywhere..... My friend has taken in Gaur Global Village Crossing Republic 22 month before in 25.5 Lac (all Inclusive) 1275 SF 2BHK 6th Floor. Now he is getting some Resale Parties at 33 Lac ready to buy anytime.... REAL Information.....
    I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months.
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      25 lac after negotiation. I am not talking in air. Its resale deal.
      As you mentioned that there are many options easily available can you name some other options for RTM 2 BHK in 25 Lacs all inclusive and if all of them are in Resale..as requested earlier can you give me the contact info of the seller..I would like to explore this option ..
      Also, I will be talking to him with some reference so let me know whose reference do I need to mention while talking to the seller.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months.
        Can you compare your statements:
        One can easily get 2bhk rtm in CR in 25 lac all inclusive. AND
        I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months

        You may have meant the same I am not denying it but if you read both your sentences do they give same information????

        there is a hell lot of difference between builder quoting 6 mths possession time and real time left in possession...
        My motive is not to defame you in front of others ...big no why would I..I do not even know your name????and frankly speaking I liked your knowledge about real estate in NCR ..but your way of presentation is wrong...we all want get benefitted by your knowledge ..but as per current scenario all the user tend to disagree with your comment no matter what you are talking is true...

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by buyer2012
          Hi Rupin,

          Are you looking for a flat in CR or alreay have booked ? If booked, can you give me the latest price rates....
          Hi,
          I had booked a flat in CR 2 years back...
          I do not have much idea about the prevailing rates in CR....Sorry about that

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by rupinagarwall View Post
            Can you compare your statements:
            One can easily get 2bhk rtm in CR in 25 lac all inclusive. AND
            I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months

            You may have meant the same I am not denying it but if you read both your sentences do they give same information????

            there is a hell lot of difference between builder quoting 6 mths possession time and real time left in possession...
            My motive is not to defame you in front of others ...big no why would I..I do not even know your name????and frankly speaking I liked your knowledge about real estate in NCR ..but your way of presentation is wrong...we all want get benefitted by your knowledge ..but as per current scenario all the user tend to disagree with your comment no matter what you are talking is true...

            In supertech you can get 2 bhk rtm in 25 lac.

            I damn care what you think about me. use your dialogs some where else.Not here.

            I shared facts and figures,how come I am spreading negativity?

            2Bhk could be of 800 SF or 1200 SF. I am just saying.
            Last edited April 17 2012, 05:10 PM.
            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Good news for everyone here regarding CR ... road towards NE through shahberi is under construction ... drain widening is in progress since this sunday!
              Rates have increased here since road towards NH24 has completed and now expect further rise.

              My POV:-

              Rates were stagnant due to bad roads and now rates will increase till we have manageable traffic on these roads. Another stagnance awaits afterward.
              DG, STP, carbon industry, high FAR and high tension wire are far smaller issues if compared to road connectivity.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by neo.sachin View Post
                Good news for everyone here regarding CR ... road towards NE through shahberi is under construction ... drain widening is in progress since this sunday!
                Rates have increased here since road towards NH24 has completed and now expect further rise.

                My POV:-

                Rates were stagnant due to bad roads and now rates will increase till we have manageable traffic on these roads. Another stagnance awaits afterward.
                DG, STP, carbon industry, high FAR and high tension wire are far smaller issues if compared to road connectivity.
                Rest of the issuse are matter of more concern. I hope others would agree.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Rest of the issuse are matter of more concern. I hope others would agree.
                  Yes Dumping ground is major issue . High tension wire is Project specific issue and polluting industries is an issue for anti CR brokers not for end users.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                    Yes Dumping ground is major issue . High tension wire is Project specific issue and polluting industries is an issue for anti CR brokers not for end users.
                    I honor your opinion but DG impact is just speculated one while road connectivity is ground reality. Actual impact is still years away as DG land itself is in dispute only 30% land is clear as of now.
                    Investors were away from CR due to its bad repo among speculators which prevented price hike.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                      Yes Dumping ground is major issue . High tension wire is Project specific issue and polluting industries is an issue for anti CR brokers not for end users.
                      very right
                      not for End users as well as CR brokers.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X