Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rates at avas vikas mandola Baghpat Road project

Hi
    I want to buy a plot in avas vikas near mandola Baghpat Road project.
    What should the approx rates of at present at that site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmasur
    Hi
    I want to buy a plot in avas vikas near mandola Baghpat Road project.
    What should the approx rates of at present at that site.

pLEASE create a separate thread and ask your queries. This thread is not for this purpose
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    A big machine ( bulldozer or something ) was digging and the angle at which it was standing was a little weird and it looked like it can fall down any moment .....
    I think this pic was taken at that time only... I also watched it while walking towards Gallaria market ... dkpp can tell the exact story ....

Hahahaha (on a lighter note) ... I thought this project got so much attention dat buyers are gathered there.. by the way thank u al fr ur efforts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Staying in CR and talking about Grapes. :D
    Yes Those not living in CR ,even on Rent ,are the biggest losers.

Kyun bhai grapes sirf (gur)gaon miltein hai? CR cost of living is less than Delhi and Gurgaon as vegitables and fruits are cheaper here

Just for your info, when I was staying in gurgaon I always feels like a loser.....no life at all......will prefer Noida/GN/CR over Gurgaon at any point of time

Last but not the least if you cut your posts, crap will automatically deleted from this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Kyun bhai grapes sirf (gur)gaon miltein hai? CR cost of living is less than Delhi and Gurgaon as vegitables and fruits are cheaper here

Just for your info, when I was staying in gurgaon I always feels like a loser.....no life at all......will prefer Noida/GN/CR over Gurgaon at any point of time

Last but not the least if you cut your posts, crap will automatically deleted from this thread.

Suraj bhai ... I liked the last part ..... Lol... when ever he writes cut the crap ... it reminds me of a contestant on Big Boss who use to say " Spare me "
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    Hahahaha (on a lighter note) ... I thought this project got so much attention dat buyers are gathered there.. by the way thank u al fr ur efforts.

aaray sir je No need to say thanks .... hum to padosi honay ka farz nibha rahay hay ...
    CommentQuote
  • CR Entry gate near Prateek & Assotech

Hi,

I have been seeing some work in slow pace keeps on happening on the second Entry/Exit gate near Prateek & Assotech.

That needs CIPL attention. People use this as well a lot to enter into CR. What are they planning to build up there. Something similar to Glass Gate or couldn't imagine since the work is so slow.

Also the Underpaas & Playground in the space between Ajanara & Panchsheel is lacking any pace needed.
    Might be its because CIPL is busy with Nex route and Sub station construction.

Just thought to share. On a weekend i was enjoying the Dosa @Southern Bites. He is in good profit but was fearing that Diwali@2013 Orbit plaza is opening up and despite they have restaurant space in Orbit. Once the mall become operational the competition will increase when Hotel Krishna Sagar restaurant will start operations.

I believe there are multiple vendors coming up in Orbit plaza and Panchsheel Square. Would any of them will have movie screens as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    There is no swimming pool in gardenia square as of now.

I may be corrected as my information is of 2 months back.

Its planned but not ready now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    These all pics are a tight slap for CR bashers......good work mann
    This society is looking very furnished with all facality available......life standard seems to quite middle upper class

Arihant Ambience is a Small Society but have all the feature. There are 360 flats and approx. 225 family has moved in owner / tenant ratio will be 70/30.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    guys leave this..

It's a fact that domino's & haldiram's are not there but it is also a fact that it's certian in CR in near future with 4 malls coming up.

Nevertheless we have 4 outlets of dominos within 8 kms, 2 outlets of Haldirams within 8 kms & Mcdonalds is the nearest 3 kms..

Pizza's & Burgers are no big deals and is avaialble in plenty in CR..

Sir John Bakery is good..

CR is just 2 yr old and for commercial development it takes time, within 2 yr the facility CR have, other place can dream of it.

My brother moved to Dwarka in 2002, I believe in Dwarka ppl must have started living from 97 - 98. for initial 7-8 yr only basic facilities were available in Dwarka.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    bhai ye pizza kya puch lia pura PSPO bana dia biscuit ne isko to.. jo hai usko ni count krta ye .. jo ni hai bus yahi bolta rehta hai..

thoda rewind karo isi thread ko u will see dis biscuit was not less than any other avtar of specular etc etc .. for CR..

Good one pscr, I liked the name, desi looks better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Good one pscr, I liked the name, desi looks better.

aaray sir Gurgaon ka hay na... wahan mall mai Biscuit nahi milta siref cookie he miltee hay...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    CR is just 2 yr old and for commercial development it takes time, within 2 yr the facility CR have, other place can dream of it.

My brother moved to Dwarka in 2002, I believe in Dwarka ppl must have started living from 97 - 98. for initial 7-8 yr only basic facilities were available in Dwarka.

My parents have come day before yesterday after Diwali...they are surprised to see so much development..

6 months ago they said there were no banks, no bakery, no crossings plaza, no well bazaar..Even the Paramount market has started looking lively..restaurant is opening up..

CR is very good in terms of commercial..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Those are old pics and have been shown before also in this forum.

Old Pic hone se kya item badal jati hai, If you are afraid that it might have called soiled, come n have a look.

Yes you are right, These pics of Arihant Ambience I have got from the thread of Arihant Arden and posted here so that visitor of this thread can also have a look on it.

Is there any problem with that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    aaray sir Gurgaon ka hay na... wahan mall mai Biscuit nahi milta siref cookie he miltee hay...

100 ke biscuit kharid lo n mall me ja ke cookie ke nam pe 150 me bech do
    CommentQuote