Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

CR waalon Happy Holi to all of you..

All the socities are celebrating this holi with lots of enthusiasm..

Play safe & play natural holi..

CR rocks..

Comment

Happy Holi to all CR lovers and Bashers ()

Comment

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
        1. CNG station is OK but do we have enough space for make a queue for fill the CNG in our vehicles.
        Note the point that CNG almost is in centre of CR Market And Mall area.

In which direction the cars can make a queue and how many no's possible.
        Sorry but why do we need to make a queue? I have a CNG vechicle and don't stand in queue in any of the Ghaziabad, Noida or Greater Noida filling station everytime the wait time is <1 min if any. With so many filling station opened in NCR (In Delhi I still see queue) there is no question of queue

Comment

Originally posted by arunsharma7 View Post
          Sorry but why do we need to make a queue? I have a CNG vechicle and don't stand in queue in any of the Ghaziabad, Noida or Greater Noida filling station everytime the wait time is <1 min if any. With so many filling station opened in NCR (In Delhi I still see queue) there is no question of queue

Baat pure NCR ki nahi ho rahi hai. CR ke CNG filling station ki ho rahi hai.

Time ane do fir dekthe hai ki CNG station purane JAMANE ki rashan ki dukan yaad dilata hai ya nahi?

Per aaj wish all of you colourful HAPPY HOLI.

Comment

Time ane do fir dekthe hai ki CNG station purane JAMANE ki rashan ki dukan yaad dilata hai ya nahi?

Kyon CNG station aapko allot hua hai ? (On lighter nod ;-) )

Happy holi.
            Last edited March 27 2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arunsharma7 View Post
              I am amazed, and it seems like 9th wonder that in NCR you get CNG less than 1 minutes time. Please let me yaar, I and most of peple like me should also join such pumps!

Hadh kar di aapne ....a nice bolloywood flick.

Comment

People are running bikes on CNG. Innovation of the year 2013.

Comment

My presumption is that the persons in IGL are less experienced and qualified than the persons here who are not only property gurus but are gurus on the distribution of natural gas as well.
                  We should not consider that with CNG in CR, will also mean IGL’s plan to provide piped gas to CR and NE.
                  I suppose that CR residents must have tricked IGL in opening up its outlet in CR.
                  Persons in charge of CNG station and CIPL know better that from what road the vehicles will come and in what time they can be filled up and leave the station.
                  Even if there is a facility in CR, it should not have been there!!

Comment

May be you didnt read my MSG I did say that there is no reason for a line to be there for CNG station when there are so many at present and will be lot more in the future. I reiterate same thing when in today's scenario I dont see any queue why it would be there in future when actually the number of filling station will increase manifold..

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                      I am amazed, and it seems like 9th wonder that in NCR you get CNG less than 1 minutes time. Please let me yaar, I and most of peple like me should also join such pumps!

Hadh kar di aapne ....a nice bolloywood flick.
                      biggest sadist I have ever seen in any online forum
                      Either the person doesn't own any CNG car or to say any car to know the reality of filling station or still living 5 year behind the current time, take a break dude. Although it is waste but do visit any and I repeat ANY CNG filling station in GHZ, Noida or greater noida and talk sense.
                      if you don't have address check on IGL site and send me the photos with big queue .
                      oh!! what am I am asking after knowing the person's ability to paste age old photos from somewhere to malign some particular area

read your big fiction story at least in two thread in this forum (bolloywood flick here you go ) not sure if you have pasted that in each and every thread of NCR, understood what your intention are so please excuse me and have your way. I am sure people here know the credibility of information and credibility of source
                      Last edited March 27 2013, 04:12 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X