Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    SC has asked to maintain status quo. Environmental clearance is not there.Area required is around 40 acres available is 14 acres.But still nobody is clear what actually will happens.Ansal has hired Gopal Subramaniam & is putting up agood fight.Keeping our fingers crossed.
    happy Holi and Thanks for sharing your vision about CR, yes I agree to facts mentioned below (blue colour)
    Maun Mohan singh last month agreed for widenening of NH-24. It was reported in jaagran.But here also till something happens actually I am also not sure...
    Yes it will take time but for sure will happen one day, if pressure is maintaind it can happen early maximum I can see is 6years (again agree to you )

Reproducing my take on CR roads

My take on development is:

1] widening of pulia should make life comfortable for next 2 years.(considering that no other additional roads are operational)
    Yes widening will help but in general this route would be congested as after pullia the road further is again village road , I guess you will agree
    2] Road for GH-7 to NE will make next 2 years comfortable.
    Yes this road when becomes reality will be somoothest road to CR my POV, again will take time
    3] NH-24 widening in 6 years from now will make CR a very comfortable place to stay in
    We already discussed and know the situation, lets wait and watch, elections see as opourtunity

This I am seeing in line with NE & NH-24 societies also getting developed.
    Infact NE is still in MESS, and CR is RTM

CR has not used its entire area..Its only 15000 odd flats till now..FAR has increased for NE also..but this being NCR..I am sure development will take place & things won't become bad...
    I little disagree NCR has worest areas & spacious areas too e.g. Greater Noida (origional) or Faridabad a lot green space, anyways but CR is private builders venture, builders dont leave any corner its fact, indirapuram is concrete jungle is live expample so do Noida Extesnion.

NE is certainly the big brother..that is why I am almost amazed when so much attention is giving to CR on IREF... Big brother, i would rather say its throwing of crown, when NE didnt perform People went for CR,,, and its taking a load

CR is a private area which has developed well..despite of the bad publicity & major doubts on whether builders would be able to deliver CR is progressing well...End users are happy..People need houses , be it Def Col, NE, CR, or Jahangiri puri, end user and common man build dream homes with efforts and feels happy where ever it suits to pocket

yesterday Holi was celebrated very well in all socities..I personally visited 5 socities for visiting my colleagues..Fun & frolic was seen to be believed..Outside societies also no ugly incident was reported.
    Its is very subjected but its good Holi went nicely
    Regarding pollution we have our differences..I believe Rathi steel is the major culprit..Continental carbon has pollution devices installed..

I have lived major portion of my life in industrial colonies bordering power plants/sugar plants/paper mills & also carbon factory...Believe me it is much better than those places...
    Pollution is everywhere, invisible pollution particles, but smoke and dust near ghaziabad old industrial areas makes it more visual feeling of scare. But yep scare is always there

I regularly visit GN thread & appreciate your efforts...
    Today I agreed to you Dkppatiala , as today you mentioned the truth. I was not against any area but against the posts which talks tooooooooo much about any area (despite of facts that area strgulle with multiplue issues), anyways ur comments and acceptance of issues is bold step. DG per say i see less possibility but congestion of CR from Nh24 near ABES is one bigger therat and nearby areas (in terms of scenic beauty only) Anyways Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
      Random Shots of CR Evening
      Nice shots, please also clarify that most of pictures are of Golf Course, and it deosnt come for free, usage charges are high isnt it!

Comment

Quality does not come cheap.

Are apni thali dekho raita phel raha hai!

Comment

This link is really funny

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...gna-44612.html

Basher group. Seems like no one is listening to them hence they have united to share their own believes and ideas. This place is perfect to cry, other can also join......hope so CR thread will not polluted anymore with their useless comments and suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            This link is really funny

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...gna-44612.html

Basher group. Seems like no one is listening to them hence they have united to share their own believes and ideas. This place is perfect to cry, other can also join......hope so CR thread will not polluted anymore with their useless comments and suggestions
            That one fool who says funny to an idea.

CR is completely neglected by GDA that is step child of GDA born with nexus of builders and GDA.

This step behaviour is going continuous, with out end. CR people struggling legal or on road with GDA.

GDA treating CR step way and trying to make Khoda-2 or Khoda Extention to CR.

Both thought only benefits on table or down table.

Once again repeating that person is fool who says funny to an idea. Mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
              That one fool who says funny to an idea.

CR is completely neglected by GDA that is step child of GDA born with nexus of builders and GDA.

This step behaviour is going continuous, with out end. CR people struggling legal or on road with GDA.

GDA treating CR step way and trying to make Khoda-2 or Khoda Extention to CR.

Both thought only benefits on table or down table.

Once again repeating that person is fool who says funny to an idea. Mind it.
              Ignore target bhai, people like Hb goes to other forums and repeat the same, its sheer frutsrations of global city unfortunatly surrounded by Slums/villages.

Yes hillarious are these statements

1. In CR we dont get pollution, I wonder pollutiing old units of Ghaziabad are mere few meters away (smoke emitting) and its been clamied that fresh air comes to CR can u justify how, scientifically?

2. Hindon and nearby 'naalla's' 24X7 stinking , but still outer societies on CR neat to these Naalas are not getting any stink. Hummmmmm Hilarious , again does CR builders provided AIR SEALING to the WALLS of Society?

3. The CR guys post picture of only 3 things , roundabout, main road and Golf course (which is not for use of everyone, one has to shed 2lacs for membership), CAN u PLS Post the suuroundings CR togive REAL SENSE to forum users , Noth side DHDUNHERA, EAST SIDE CHIHUPNIA, South side SHAHBERI, West Side SLUMS of HINDON settelement.... why these things are HIDE from users. WHy not to post pictures of Mani nH24 ??

4. Theft of cars, chain snacthing, petrol from vehicles etc , needless to say lift's Falls in Mahagun builders and Over Charging of DG and maintiance are the issues (REAL ISSUES) never been talked about on this forum. ( Moderators I am not bashing but are these not realities of the area, and Are we here to provide true pictures of area or imaginary 'goody goody ' stuff) All these issues were culled out from CR residents internals mails.

I would aperciate if we discus the real issues rather than posting the misleading pictuires.

I am going to witdraw from forum, as I cannot stand LIE, and its enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                Ignore target bhai, people like Hb goes to other forums and repeat the same, its sheer frutsrations of global city unfortunatly surrounded by Slums/villages.

Yes hillarious are these statements

1. In CR we dont get pollution, I wonder pollutiing old units of Ghaziabad are mere few meters away (smoke emitting) and its been clamied that fresh air comes to CR can u justify how, scientifically?

2. Hindon and nearby 'naalla's' 24X7 stinking , but still outer societies on CR neat to these Naalas are not getting any stink. Hummmmmm Hilarious , again does CR builders provided AIR SEALING to the WALLS of Society?

3. The CR guys post picture of only 3 things , roundabout, main road and Golf course (which is not for use of everyone, one has to shed 2lacs for membership), CAN u PLS Post the suuroundings CR togive REAL SENSE to forum users , Noth side DHDUNHERA, EAST SIDE CHIHUPNIA, South side SHAHBERI, West Side SLUMS of HINDON settelement.... why these things are HIDE from users. WHy not to post pictures of Mani nH24 ??

4. Theft of cars, chain snacthing, petrol from vehicles etc , needless to say lift's Falls in Mahagun builders and Over Charging of DG and maintiance are the issues (REAL ISSUES) never been talked about on this forum. ( Moderators I am not bashing but are these not realities of the area, and Are we here to provide true pictures of area or imaginary 'goody goody ' stuff) All these issues were culled out from CR residents internals mails.

I would aperciate if we discus the real issues rather than posting the misleading pictuires.

I am going to witdraw from forum, as I cannot stand LIE, and its enough.
                Tell us something new...

Why are u giving so much bada darzaa to CR..Subah subah bhagwaan ka naam lete hain sab..aur aap ho ki CR ko gaali se din shuruaat hoti hain...

I am sure aapka din aur raat sab negativity mein kharaab hi gujarta hoga..

Kahan le jaaoge yeh sab..

CR is great..Nice compact area...nicely laid roads..best landscaping in middle segment projects...To top of it reach your work place in 20-30 minutes...Nice big big houses with big big balconies...Nice gentry & crowd...young crowd...Nice clubs in almost all socities..children enjoying their times playing in secured area..Police chowki taking care of safety....NE's growth will fuel the further growth story...Shahberi a nice village taking care of needs..pollution is certainly less than Delhi's vehicular pollution...RTM option enhances your life..apne ghar ki khushi..acchhe bade ghar ki khushi...no Blood pressure no tension...

Photographs to bahut saare upload kiye hain aur karte rahenge..It is you who do not believe in them..SBI ki daali thi naa uska kya kiya tha aapne...

IP your love ...becomes concrete jungle next day...

dkppatiala,true cr ,shivani80, bossdk ,jass-s,ysingh11..sabhi khillaf the CR ke pata nahi kahan gaye..woh sab bhi CR ke baare mein yahi kehte the jo aap kehte hain...

We are living happily & there is no compromise on any issues...

Work on School's , maals, new route to NE..sabhi chal rahe hain..aur yeh sabhi are still available in vicinity of CR..

Koi chori, snatching not reported from long long time...

Friends coming to our CR house regret having lost a chance to live in a nice area...

People like you who were once with supertech & are member of mails groups..jhooth jhooth electricity ki bhi problems faila rahe ho...LOL...LOL...2 ghante light rehti hain..kuch to sach bol liya karo...

NTPC Dadri is light milti hain..with no fluctuations...saal ke 10 mahine to light nahi jaanti..jab jaayegi to Gurgaon aur Noida ki bhi jaayegi..here we pay bill in advance..chori to nahi karte...

and what is this step motherly treatment of GDA..GDA master plan 2021 mein CR is very much the part..we have banks, post office, police post,street lights, roads,rain water harvesting, good greenary,traffice police manning entry & exit points of CR..so government kahan nahi hain..just explain me this....

Trans hindon area ki koi stink nahi aati..STP ki bhi nahi aati..naale ke bhi nahi aati..with tress getting bigger kabhi nahi aayegi...AApko slum tourism mubaarak...

Bas bhai ab jyaada din nahi kharaab karna hain aapka..aap CR puraan shuru kariye good day...

Sunkar aap ko bura laga hoga..par kya karein this is the reality..CR is a gem for middle class..Where in this rate you get all this...

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                  tell us something new...

Why are u giving so much bada darzaa to cr..subah subah bhagwaan ka naam lete hain sab..aur aap ho ki cr ko gaali se din shuruaat hoti hain...
                  Sunkar aap ko bura laga hoga..par kya karein this is the reality..cr is a gem for middle class..where in this rate you get all this...

well said

Comment

Mr.DKPP... these persons seems middle men and have their own vested intrest in down grading CR. So i think CR people should avoid replying on their post.

CR is much better place to live than IP and in the time to come would much better once the GH-7 connectivity will start and all commercial will be operational.

Comment

Originally posted by Vipin V View Post
                      Mr.DKPP... these persons seems middle men and have their own vested intrest in down grading CR. So i think CR people should avoid replying on their post.

CR is much better place to live than IP and in the time to come would much better once the GH-7 connectivity will start and all commercial will be operational.
                      I agree, same way many middle men are trying to sell CR flats by promoting this area by posting golf pictures.

Cr is better place than IP statements shows the desperation and intention of selling. Be logical and sound realistic.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X