Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Panorama View Of Arihant's Swimming Pool ( bought a new Phone so trying to explore its options and while exploring I clicked this one ).

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • keep exploring with your phone with photos .. of new places and updates if any :D
    Originally Posted by pratts
    Panorama View Of Arihant's Swimming Pool ( bought a new Phone so trying to explore its options and while exploring I clicked this one ).

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Panorama View Of Arihant's Swimming Pool ( bought a new Phone so trying to explore its options and while exploring I clicked this one ).

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Atleast few so called veterans will not complaint about old pics now.......kindly post some more latest pics and shut their mouth forever :)
    CommentQuote
    When I logoff from IREF it says all cookies removed ..... it feels so good to read it ....

:)

vaise u people hve to make a picture thread of CR... really jo thodi bahut pics maine dekhi arihant ki ... these r truly a class photos.. luks lika a very gud project.. please open a new thread only for pictures containing in it... they r so much issues with CR... but u people tackle it very well.... really my thinking towards CR is changed... now i think those people who invested in CR really r winners... because they got there houses in very cheap rates comparison to other NCR areas... nd they got maximum advantages in coming years.... dekho bhaiya jo jo issue bhi CR ke sath jude hai DG etc. wo kabhi aane wale to hai nahi.... ab jab rate yahan bhi speed se increase ho rahe hai to kafi logon ka jalna to swabhavik hi hai... so Chill frnds.. CR rocks.....
    CommentQuote

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Good one, Take Pic of another half of Gym which was not covered in my past post. Also take pic of Air Hockey n Football Table from Club.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Piyush1018
    Hi
    Are u a resident of gardenia?
    What are the other good things about the society??

I am in Arihant Opposite door neighbor, I was talking to one of my frd in Gardenia, he told and seen space is also left for that.
    CommentQuote
    Pannu bhai Arihant ka rate to 4200 - 4500 kay beech cahl rahah hay ..... aaj he kisi nay bataya ke 2BHK 1260 Sqft 53-54 L ka bika hay .... 1 - 2 din pehlay...
    baki society ka mughay malum nahi but aap jo rate bol rahay ho woh to mughay kuch puranay lagtay hay

Thanks!!
    Pratts

I guess rate will be little lower for 3 BHK and 3+1. For 2 bhk only cpl of flat left and having highest demand so rate are pretty high for 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by federer
    vaise u people hve to make a picture thread of CR... really jo thodi bahut pics maine dekhi arihant ki ... these r truly a class photos.. luks lika a very gud project.. please open a new thread only for pictures containing in it... they r so much issues with CR... but u people tackle it very well.... really my thinking towards CR is changed... now i think those people who invested in CR really r winners... because they got there houses in very cheap rates comparison to other NCR areas... nd they got maximum advantages in coming years.... dekho bhaiya jo jo issue bhi CR ke sath jude hai DG etc. wo kabhi aane wale to hai nahi.... ab jab rate yahan bhi speed se increase ho rahe hai to kafi logon ka jalna to swabhavik hi hai... so Chill frnds.. CR rocks.....

Dear friend that is what we are discussing about from so long and some paid fellows are trying to ruin the beauty of society with rough and rash discussions, and by the way there is no need to add new thread for pic etc since this particular thread is seasoned and the favorite of so many people we shall keep updated the latest update in shape of pic , comments etc etc...these pic speaks the quality and beauty of CR and the other veterans and gold medalist have no words to speak against these pics..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Good one, Take Pic of another half of Gym which was not covered in my past post. Also take pic of Air Hockey n Football Table from Club.

aaj shyam ko hee lo sir....
    Puray Gym ka panorama lay lunga.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    I am in Arihant Opposite door neighbor, I was talking to one of my frd in Gardenia, he told and seen space is also left for that.

thnx mate!!!
    CommentQuote
    Pannu bhai Arihant ka rate to 4200 - 4500 kay beech cahl rahah hay ..... aaj he kisi nay bataya ke 2BHK 1260 Sqft 53-54 L ka bika hay .... 1 - 2 din pehlay...
    baki society ka mughay malum nahi but aap jo rate bol rahay ho woh to mughay kuch puranay lagtay hay

Thanks!!
    Pratts

4500 rate in Crossing ??

MUNGERI LAL k haseen sapne :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Club in Panchsheel

Hello Fellow Wellington Residents,

After seeing the Superb Pics of club and ambience of Arihant, Main crossing, Paramount. I am feeling jealous. Panchsheel walle toh kabse bana rahe hai pata nahi kya bana ke maanenge. Its been pending since long.

Chaudhary sahab ka dhyan nahi hai idhar lagta hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    4500 rate in Crossing ??

MUNGERI LAL k haseen sapne :bab (59):

Dear it is true. RTM 2BHK in Panchsheel is reaching to 4200-4500
    You should get updated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Dear it is true. RTM 2BHK in Panchsheel is reaching to 4200-4500
    You should get updated.

Too good to believe... If its true then .......it's almost 100% leverage since last year.

2200 then 4200 today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Too good to believe... If its true then .......it's almost 100% leverage since last year.

2200 then 4200 today

I guess this is not generic figures. Only few good society 2BHK, lower floors will have this rate. In general it will in range 3800-4000 for 2BHK and 3500+ for 3BHK RTM.
    CommentQuote