Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I guess this is not generic figures. Only few good society 2BHK, lower floors will have this rate. In general it will in range 3800-4000 for 2BHK and 3500+ for 3BHK RTM.


    But I feel even for Arihant or panchsheel 4200-4500 is too hard to believe.....

    IMO..these are taken from some website ...and are not the real transaction rates.

    Need to confirm the same from dealers ?
    CommentQuote
  • 99acres is full of 3500+/- rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Can we get a 2 bhk small size all inclusive in 30lacs under fresh booking?
    20:80 payment plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I guess this is not generic figures. Only few good society 2BHK, lower floors will have this rate. In general it will in range 3800-4000 for 2BHK and 3500+ for 3BHK RTM.


    Agree Suraj.

    In Mid April I checked with Marketing team of Arihant for one 3 BHK flat for my one of relative and he quoted me all inclusive (including ST+ IFMS+Meter+Parking) 65 Lacs for 1690 SqFt as final. This is 3850/ Sqft.

    In 2 BHK only 4-5 flats were left and for that he said that rate will be 4000+.

    Need to check current rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    99acres is full of 3500+/- rates.


    Even if it is 3500, Please add PLC+ Meter + Electric Charges + Service Tax + IFMS + Parking on it. And there are some society who charges 2 yr advance maintenance too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Can we get a 2 bhk small size all inclusive in 30lacs under fresh booking?
    20:80 payment plan


    As per my knowledge in crossing Supertech is only having 2BHK in 850 SqFt, you can try it out there. Looks difficult in 30L but can be manageable upto 35L if they have unsold in 850 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Can we get a 2 bhk small size all inclusive in 30lacs under fresh booking?
    20:80 payment plan



    HK Min Size (Sq. Ft.) Max Size (Sq. Ft.)
    2 850 - Supertech 1295 - Paramount
    3 1150 - Saviour 2075 - Supertech
    4 1675 - Gardenia 3500 - Bulland

    2BHK Sizes upto 100 Sqft in crossings are as below, one can get different detail about crossing from web page Floor Plans

    BHK Area ProjectDescription
    2 850 Supertech Livingston
    2 870 Supertech Livingston
    2 1000 Supertech Livingston
    2 1000 Supertech Livingston
    2 1015 Supertech Livingston
    CommentQuote
  • Arihant Ambience Club, Crossing Republik

    Few More Pic of Arihant Ambiance Club which give idea of Size of CLub. Hope now some one will not complain for old pics. Thanks to Dharmesh from our society for these lovely pics.


    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29297

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29298

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29299

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29300

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29301

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29302

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29303

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29304
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Agree Suraj.

    In Mid April I checked with Marketing team of Arihant for one 3 BHK flat for my one of relative and he quoted me all inclusive (including ST+ IFMS+Meter+Parking) 65 Lacs for 1690 SqFt as final. This is 3850/ Sqft.

    In 2 BHK only 4-5 flats were left and for that he said that rate will be 4000+.

    Need to check current rate.


    Day before Yesterday I met with one of the marketing guy and he only told me that one of the flat on 11th floor is sold in 53L baki to pata nahi wo he janay ... I said what he told me and I think all the 2BHK's even on top floors are sold off ( not sure but need to confirm)

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Arihant Ambience Gym

    Pics covering Full Gym and showing all equipments available in the gym, Again these pics are courtesy Dharmesh


    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29305

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29306

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29307

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29308
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    I recently shifted to crossing republic & my experience so far is quite good.
    Lots of construction work is going on but this is the sign of development.
    All daily need things are available in galleria market & home delivery is available from kiryana to food to even medicines. One thing which i felt missing is the availability of network. I am using airtel network as well as tata.
    Tata network is very good but airtel, i am facing call drops as signal strength is very poor.
    Veteran members pls advice if any thing is planned to improve the airtel network or i hv to switch to some other operator.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    99acres is full of 3500+/- rates.



    have you tried to cross check these figures.........I never seen any deal on 99 acres really maturing. These are just to lure customer and ultimately local property links which finalize deal. So kindly diorectly go to local broker and you will get the exact road.

    Having said that yes there can few option available at this rates that too are not RTM.....

    Kindly believe in doing real ground and better don't depends upon outdated figure on websites.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Pics covering Full Gym and showing all equipments available in the gym, Again these pics are courtesy Dharmesh



    Too good pics, i never visited Arihant personally bit society looks very clean and good managed.
    These are pics are even stronger slaps to all own complaint about quality and facility in CR societies
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Veer,

    few days back , I posted the info about coverage planned from CROMA site, in coming month the network would sure improve. Welcome to CR..:)


    Originally Posted by Veer12
    Hi guys,
    I recently shifted to crossing republic & my experience so far is quite good.
    Lots of construction work is going on but this is the sign of development.
    All daily need things are available in galleria market & home delivery is available from kiryana to food to even medicines. One thing which i felt missing is the availability of network. I am using airtel network as well as tata.
    Tata network is very good but airtel, i am facing call drops as signal strength is very poor.
    Veteran members pls advice if any thing is planned to improve the airtel network or i hv to switch to some other operator.
    CommentQuote
  • 19 + posts deleted . Stick to the topic of discussion or expect infractions, suspensions & bans .


    Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r off topic, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .


    TREAT this as a warning .
    CommentQuote