Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post


    No answer, people are only interested in .


    No answer because you or other person involved bashing CR can answer it better then CR resident.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
      No answer because you or other person involved bashing CR can answer it better then CR resident.


      Read my post again ...

      Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
      Now let me start (CR defenders will call this bashing, the opposite guys will call the truth), I call this my personal opinion, that's it.

      1. DG will come, why, because of Air Force (yes, seriously), I already explained here DG-Airforce.

      2. NH24 will not be widened for next 5 years, because no government (central or state) is interested. Just see how NExtn got connected to NH24 because GNA wanted and did it, but NH24 remains same.

      3. Outside connection will remain chocked, whether it is NH 24 (single road), Saberi (even widened pullia), or a new connection to Mahagun Mywoods (at least wikimapia says this one will not happen). Moreover, as population increases within CR things will get worse.

      4. Concrete jungle, FAR is 4.0, on top of it, non-existent building by-laws in Ghaziabad, where builders need not leave any open area within the plot. Not to mention, outside plots there is no provision for open spaces. Except the small golf course, greenery and open space will be hard to find.

      5. End-users in CR will be happy, simply because whatever happens outside, will not matter, once inside the flat, a family own a home in NCR and can enjoy it to the fullest.

      6. Safe and convenient inside, in India numbers bring security and shops. So, while more people is bad for traffic, more the better is for security and daily needs. So no CR resident needs to step out to buy grocery, to eat ice cream, to catch a school bus, to bank etc.

      7. People will continue to buy in CR, though prices have jumped in CR, problem is that prices have jumped everywhere in Noida region. The budget makes sure a majority of "salary class" in Noida region buys RTM only in CR.

      8. Polluting industries next door are a hazard, for example, a simple look on the next door Continental Carbon factory's smoke will make you sick, the fine particulate matter it throws will do more harm. Sewage treatment plants right behind, also add to the pollution aura.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post




        Read my post again ...


        I am not calling you CR basher (Its or not and), you are veteran member so you will have better insight about people intention for maligning particular area, it can be personal too

        Also I am not in agree with you on few facts
        a) DG -
        1) Without UPCCB or environment clearance, DG can't come,
        2) DG will be build taking Air force place in consideration, means It should be far away from Air force base, it should not say make it at particular place. If It could have be so easy then you should have seen DG way back in 2005 itself
        3) Sufficient land is not with GNN. 40 required only 14 available
        4) Moreover above all Supreme Court will decide, not you and me

        b) Connectivity is already improve and will improve further. Improvement is the way further not degradation. Infrastructure is improving day by day you can compare over all Infrastructure now and 10 year back

        c) NH-24 will defiantly be widen, you will see real work soon. All nodes have received in last few month

        d) Industry are everywhere and norms are also there for industries. Currently CR nearby industry may be not following the norms but they will soon if nearby resident will complain. But currently we don't see any issues.

        e) If CR is concrete jungle then what is IP. Forget IP what is Newyork? When land is less and people are more then these things are obvious, it doesn't mean place is bad. Places are better due to people living there and required facilities. Which both are good in CR


        Thanks
        Last edited March 29 2013, 05:51 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
          you are veteran member so you will have better insight about people intention for maligning particular area, it can be personal too
          Exactly, difference in option is one thing, keep on is another.

          I do not think it's personal (the most esteemed one never ever visited CR even once ), there must be a "professional" reason, which I very much like to know (out of curiosity).

          Being a veteran member, bhai, I am just a senior member, though I think if I stay on this thread for one day, I will become veteran member . Though, I have serious doubt being veteran in IREF means anything on real world.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            No answer because you or other person involved bashing CR can answer it better then CR resident.
            Bhai from last 2 days net is so so slow...IREF ki site bhi slow hain..atleast at my place...I wrote a big reply to your query but was not uploaded..and you may agree ki to write same things once again is painful....

            basically thing is that CR is being much more attention then it is deserved..none of the residents are facing problems..those who have problems are maligning it day in and day out on flimsy grounds..on false grounds..on imaginary grounds & are hell bent upon creating sensationalism...

            your observation were constructive but when some one says that CR is the filthiest place 7 you feel like vomiting & it is all s*** no self respecting citizen will take that lying down..

            not even 0.2% of actual residents use IREF ..I have not seen any selling activity atleast on this thread..I really fail to understand the negativity..It's not discussions..sometimes it is maligning CR all over the top & hence less tolerance is seen here...

            Threads were created just to malign CR..there are more serious issues elsewhere but all people were interested in bashing CR..people are not getting possession of their property which is ready for years now but no one talks on that...they are only interested to highlight stary thefts in CR....khule aam builders logon ko loot rahe hain uspar koi kuch nahi bolta...

            anyways we are cool..because we have nice houses to live..nice NE as our neighbours...things have improved tremendously in last 12 months & we remain hopeful..

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
              Just for you friend i am listing down

              a) Got god house at low price, repaid almost my complete loan so no tension
              b) Almost every evening I reached home before 6 p.m and can enjoy my life with my small kid inside and outside society will good walk on tracks with Pram (this you will not find in IP)
              c) Every day from Supertech to Golf Course its a good peaceful walk. And for your information Golf course fees is only for playing and not for waking and enjoying on its front.
              d) Its almost 1 year and I never found electricity, water problem. Bill is also under Rs 1000 every month, I know you will not believe, give me your address I will post you all my recharge, moreover you can take details from Maintenance office. This 1000 is inclusive if fixed and DG charges.
              e) On upper floor > 10, air is very fresh and it make house very airy, last summers I only used AC for 1 week (due to humidity).
              f) My parents or me also frequently travel to and fro Hometown, so need to take Train, Railway station is very near to CR only 15 mins drive (This is not true for IP)
              g) As it is new area and most of the resident are from IT and other good jobs and good gentry and our children will have good company.
              h) Once malls will be inside CR then life will be more easy, Although currently all things are available inside CR, if not then Vishal and Opulent mall is not too far.
              i) Regarding pollution - Till now I find no issue, nor our small kids living in CR. My health is as good as ever. If you want we can race to test it, sure you can never beat as I am a good sportsman
              j) Lots of play school are already inside CR and school are also coming up.
              h) Everyday I travel to 62 around 9 a.m and back at 5.30 p.m on nh-24, so no traffic problem.


              Few cons are
              1) Builder still finishing building hence lots of Dust. But I lived in all places in NCR and dust problem is everywhere, only difference is in quantity
              2) During peak hours traffic problem is everywhere not in India but in Paris also. We all know NH-24 is 4 lane and lots of Auto and unauthorized colony nearby hence problem is more, but now a days traffic police is almost on every cut hence situation is under control most of the time
              3) DG matter is in SC so better we should not make comments and let SC to make right decision for welfare of people.
              4) Connectivity will soon be improved. I remember when I lived in Gurgaon posh sector but no conveyance facilities were there, situation is still similar there, atleast there are shared autos and auto on Nh24. Situation is anyhow improve in near future.
              5) Most of the societies have registered RWA now, and even CROMA is there for entire Township, so we are resolving all small issue one by one on priority bases.

              Ending on good note, I am calling CR as Town because I near future we will have all facilities which a Township should have.

              Thanks,
              Suraj
              Suraj Bhai..chaa gaye..


              Very nicely put..what else does a young man want of his first house..

              It looked like you have put my words there.. I have time & again stressed on these things..may post earlier today also said the same things..

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                Bhai from last 2 days net is so so slow...IREF ki site bhi slow hain..atleast at my place...I wrote a big reply to your query but was not uploaded..and you may agree ki to write same things once again is painful....

                basically thing is that CR is being much more attention then it is deserved..none of the residents are facing problems..those who have problems are maligning it day in and day out on flimsy grounds..on false grounds..on imaginary grounds & are hell bent upon creating sensationalism...

                your observation were constructive but when some one says that CR is the filthiest place 7 you feel like vomiting & it is all s*** no self respecting citizen will take that lying down..

                not even 0.2% of actual residents use IREF ..I have not seen any selling activity atleast on this thread..I really fail to understand the negativity..It's not discussions..sometimes it is maligning CR all over the top & hence less tolerance is seen here...

                Threads were created just to malign CR..there are more serious issues elsewhere but all people were interested in bashing CR..people are not getting possession of their property which is ready for years now but no one talks on that...they are only interested to highlight stary thefts in CR....khule aam builders logon ko loot rahe hain uspar koi kuch nahi bolta...

                anyways we are cool..because we have nice houses to live..nice NE as our neighbours...things have improved tremendously in last 12 months & we remain hopeful..
                This reply was for fieldworker...

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                  This reply was for fieldworker...
                  Thank-u ji, right in start I said, if you and your family is happy nothing else mattered.

                  But my original question remained about motive of people downgrading CR.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post


                    Thank-u ji, right in start I said, if you and your family is happy nothing else mattered.

                    But my original question remained about motive of people downgrading CR.

                    the only reason I can think of is frustration , person is sadist in nature and day dreaming that everyone buying house is reading this and by downgrading this area may benefit their investment in some x,y,z area or there will be distress selling and they can try boarding the bus which they have missed once
                    Last edited March 29 2013, 10:39 PM. Reason: added

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by arunsharma7 View Post
                      the only reason I can think of is frustration , person is sadist in nature and day dreaming that everyone buying house is reading this and by downgrading this area may benefit their investment in some x,y,z area or there will be distress selling and they can try boarding the bus which they have missed once
                      hmmm.... maybe.

                      Thanks.

                      Last edited March 30 2013, 01:23 AM.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X