Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

CR is a planned scam of GDA and builders but not have any value for GDA cz he is forcing DG and neglecting the basic requirements of a town. Hahaha not only only even not giving value as a colony.

In a scam area more than 6000 families are already living.

HC had given all clearance to DG..There was no stay..still..GDA and GNN didn't do anything...

What is the responsibility of Government towards an area:

i] Lighting
    ii] Roads
    iii] Sewer
    iv] Cleanliness
    v] Landscaping
    vi] water
    vii] Police Station
    vii] traffic Management at entry & exit points.
    viii] registration of Properties.
    viii] Pincode to an area thru establishment of PO
    ix] inclusion in Master Plan 2021.
    x] widening of Pulia..

All the above is there..Tell me what more does GDA does?

Comment

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
      Tera idea, idea dusare ka idea useless discussion?

Nh24 can easily find on google map but require a teen ka chasma to some one who includes Vaishali and IP in Nh24 par area from GHAZIABAD.

OK for those person who have moti buddhi I will explain again how to get Nh24 par area from Ghazaibad.

1. Stand on Ghazaibad Bus Stand or Railway Station then look to words NH24. To reach the area of Ghazaibad requires cross Nh24 treated by GDA as malin basti name Nh24 par ka area.
      2. When any normal person (who have his right hand on his right and left hand on left) came from Akhsrdham to Lala Kuan Ghazaibad then when he pass Ghazipur Dumping and cross the UP gate then the area which will on his left hand will call Nh24 par area for GHAZIABAD. Starting to Khoda to CR.
      Most of this Nh24 par area belongs to Noida Authority which not belongs that is treated as malin basti by GDA.
      CR is a planned scam of GDA and builders but not have any value for GDA cz he is forcing DG and neglecting the basic requirements of a town. Hahaha not only only even not giving value as a colony.

Don't like to repeat the counting the issues.

Unfortunately I never kept my single foot in Khoda but Khoda is a show case of GDA negligence and same is repeating in CR.

Tumhara jese log "GENTLEMENT" unko hi mante hai jo CR ki Jai Jai kar karte hai. Baki sabhi to gadhe hai.

It looks u r a broker involving in resale at CR.

1st Don't misguide people. OK

2nd accept GDA negligence for CR. then only the change of improvements will come.

3rd and final, don't try again to idea of other foolish or funny. Sare dimag tre me hi nahi diya Bhagwan ne .

RESPECT TO OTHERS AND MIND IT AGAIN.
      NH-24 is not till CR its beyond this also.
      Why a broker will keep on promoting particular area, he can move to other good places
      Only a resident can tell all details which I have provided in my last few posts. Also anytime you can meet me at my home in CR, you are most welcome.
      You are really very intelligent when you comparing Khoda and CR, even at five year kid can tell the difference.
      Regarding GDA attention, above post is your answer. Also its not GDA but GNN is fighting for DG
      Its better we should discussion about CR in positive sense
      Anyhow be cool enjoy your long weekend, I am enjoying it in Paris......

Thanks,
      Suraj
      Last edited March 31 2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post

HC had given all clearance to DG..There was no stay..still..GDA and GNN didn't do anything...

i] Lighting
        ii] Roads
        iii] Sewer
        iv] Cleanliness
        v] Landscaping
        vi] water
        vii] Police Station
        x] widening of Pulia..

Well said, I didn't know GDA provided street lights,sewer, landsCaping,parks, etc etc . Could u pls let us know under which budget head GDA spent money for these activities ? ANd secondly if inside CR all these faclities provided by GDA than what builders provided for world class city? And why GDA have not done anything to main aproach road, or nearby areas (needless to say vote banks) . Requesting NO comparison with any other area pls

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
          Well said, I didn't know GDA provided street lights,sewer, landsCaping,parks, etc etc . Could u pls let us know under which budget head GDA spent money for these activities ? ANd secondly if inside CR all these faclities provided by GDA than what builders provided for world class city? And why GDA have not done anything to main aproach road, or nearby areas (needless to say vote banks) . Requesting NO comparison with any other area pls
          Bhai what are u upto?

Beyond my understanding??

Comment

This is as per GDA site:

From the year 1960 to 1977, the Improvement Trust and later on GDA has constructed about lacs of houses and plots of various categories i.e. site/services, EWS, MIG, LIG, HIG and apartments.
            Kaushambi, Vashali, Indirapurm, Govindpuram, Karpooripuram, Swarn Jayanti Puram and Partap Vihar in Hindon Area are the new upcoming residential colonies in Ghaziabad. The authority is constructing commercial complexes in these colonies to create to the needs of the people
            Houses of various categories are being constructed in these schemes. Impetus is being given to the Regional Centers through the provision of adequate infrastructure and services in order to attract prospective residents. These infrastructure components i.e. Site development with Parking, Electricity, Road network, water Supply, Sewer, Drainage etc. are at the various stages of construction.
            We have tried to provide as much information as possible right here so you can make an informed choice regarding your site selection right now. An interactive location map and a map of available properties are accessible from each page to help in your search. We hope you find what you are looking for -and we hope it is here in Ghaziabad. GDA Objectives
            • Preparation of Master Plan for Planned Urban Development.
            • Development & Control as per Master Plan.
            • Acquisition of Land and Management for Housing and Urban Development.
            • Construction Housing and Development.
            • Provision of Physical and Social Infrastructure.

Comment

In your eagerness to show me down ur not reading properly..

I never said GDA has provided that..Builders have done..Tell me what GDA does & CR builders have not done...this is the question??

Comment

continuing on this thread .

sepulchar-ji, do not forget the photographs of CR area, many are eagerly waiting.

Comment

Never-mind, today, one of my friends wanted to have a feel of NExtn, I took my digi-cam and went through CR. I have taken a good number of pictures, I will upload them in a new thread.

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

continuing on this thread .

sepulchar-ji, do not forget the photographs of CR area, many are eagerly waiting.

Comment

Why CR is a scam of GDA

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post

i] Lighting
                    ii] Roads
                    iii] Sewer
                    iv] Cleanliness
                    v] Landscaping
                    vi] water
                    vii] Police Station
                    x] widening of Pulia..

Sir what ever you have mentioned from Point no 1 to 10 acceptable.
                    All are efforts of CR people only not by GDA. The credit goes only and only to CR people.

Look the work GDA must need to do. Other GDA doing scam, only pulling the money from CR (builder and buyers) -----

1. Quick action for GZB Metro Phase II
                    2. Change the master plan for DG.
                    3. Widening of road connecting NH24 to CR.
                    4. Connect CR centre (gol chakkar/ fountain area) to NH24
                    5. Connect CR by wide road (at least 4 lane and provision for 8 lane) to Gour Gol Chakkar.

Comment

Announcement--- I am in Paris, I am in Paris, I am in Paris

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                      No defense, but your language shows your level......its not your problem...it shows your frustration
                      Language always depends to whom you are going to use and actually it is ur problem.
                      secondly NH-24 is not till CR its beyond this also.
                      Thank God at least u have identified NH24. By the way for ur information here the discussion is only for GDA boundary touching to NH24 and GDA treated NH24 par area as slum.
                      Why a broker will keep on promoting particular area, he can move to other good places
                      Only a resident can tell all details which I have provided in my last few posts. Also anytime you can meet me at my home in CR, you are most welcome.
                      Who told that a resident can not be a Broker?
                      You are really very intelligent when you comparing Khoda and CR, even at five year kid can tell the difference.
                      U need to understand this think first and put ur own intelligence who is saying funny to others. U looks more intelligent then 5 years old, can you pls do a calculation and show ur intelligence (area of Khoda / no of family in Khoda) =~ <> (area of CR / no of family in CR), (area of internal roads in Khoda / no of families in Khoda) =~<> (area of internal roads of CR / no of families in CR)?
                      Regarding GDA attention, above post is your answer. Also its not GDA but GNN is fighting for DG
                      I replied the post which reference u have given. OK question for you if GDA is supportive to CR then Why GDA is not converting the DG land to a Public Park?
                      Its better we should discussion about CR in positive sense
                      Advice to u discuss on point only and never try again to say funny to others.
                      Anyhow be cool enjoy your long weekend, I am enjoying it in Paris......
                      No need to impress others by announcing that u r in Paris. Shows ur poor mentality. Who is the sponsor for this trip?
                      Any way GROW UP from ur 5 years of age and keep ur coins in ur pocket, don't make a noise..

Thanks, Keep ur thanks with u.
                      Suraj

If u say funny to any one what expectation u have in reply?
                      Last edited March 30 2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X