Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks suraj. Maintenance has not been started yet in the society so the charges are for electricity only.
    I shall discuss with maintenance guy further & by the way what is this smart meter?
    Since i am new in crossing so may ask some questions which may look foolish otherwise ..

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Consult to your maintenance and ask detailed consumption. I guess this Rs 100 per includes your maintenance changes as well. On an average per day consumption should be Rs 40-50 depending upon your usage. From meter as well you can get all details regarding fix and variable part and unit consumed per day. Kindly go through smart meter user manual.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • IMP: Power cuts in CR these days and going ahead

CR guys,

got a notice today from my maint. it says that the CIPL has decided to implement a power cut from 8 am to 8 pm on a daily basis for the whole of CR. this is due to some fault that happened on 6th june coz of some storm. this will continue until the problem is solved.

is this news true? has neone else also got this kind of notice?

the power cuts hav increased recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Although i didn't get any notice but as i mentioned in my earlier post, since i have shifted to CR one week back & my electricty consumption is approx INR 100 per day. Day long cut may be the reason of hike in usage of backup & cost. I am unaware as during whole day we people are in office.....

Originally Posted by piku123
    CR guys,

got a notice today from my maint. it says that the CIPL has decided to implement a power cut from 8 am to 8 pm on a daily basis for the whole of CR. this is due to some fault that happened on 6th june coz of some storm. this will continue until the problem is solved.

is this news true? has neone else also got this kind of notice?

the power cuts hav increased recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Although i didn't get any notice but as i mentioned in my earlier post, since i have shifted to CR one week back & my electricty consumption is approx INR 100 per day. Day long cut may be the reason of hike in usage of backup & cost. I am unaware as during whole day we people are in office.....

well there are no day long cuts as yet... and I have not heard about this cut..will ask & confirm
    CommentQuote
  • this is true. if anyone says there are no power cuts in CR, jst don't believe him.

Originally Posted by Veer12
    Although i didn't get any notice but as i mentioned in my earlier post, since i have shifted to CR one week back & my electricty consumption is approx INR 100 per day. Day long cut may be the reason of hike in usage of backup & cost. I am unaware as during whole day we people are in office.....
    CommentQuote

yes even in gaur we have these notes posted but its not the actual situation. power cuts are their but not as claimed in this poster 8am to 8 pm no ways..

Originally Posted by piku123
    this is true. if anyone says there are no power cuts in CR, jst don't believe him.
    CommentQuote
  • right. I agree wid u. my point was that power cuts have increased recently. a couple of days back there was power cut whole night.

Originally Posted by pscr123
    yes even in gaur we have these notes posted but its not the actual situation. power cuts are their but not as claimed in this poster 8am to 8 pm no ways..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    right. I agree wid u. my point was that power cuts have increased recently. a couple of days back there was power cut whole night.

Last week power cuts was due to some region as there was some tower issue is some part of UP,even Noida was facing 5-6 hrs power cut and IndraPuram with 10-12 hrs. But from tomorrow onward I find no issues with power cut, even I saw no such notice in my society. Will check today again.
    CommentQuote
  • I hv not seen any notice in my society related to planned power outage

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    First part of this article is true but I have doubt about second half. Even under-construction property in CR is not available below 3500 forget about RTM. And rates regarding NE is completely wrong, if you mean by Noida then its rates are even higher in Noida.

Thanks,
    Suraj

CommentQuote
  • Suraj
    The lady is from realty firm. They do so to attract the potential buyers to the area & later on pitch the actual rates

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Oh I was given impression that there are no power cuts in CR, when 8 to 10 hours power cuts in indirPuram, vaishali and old ghzb.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

Till May end there were very few power cuts..June 6-June 10 was the worst..due to storm..from Last few days again very very few cuts...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Oh I was given impression that there are no power cuts in CR, when 8 to 10 hours power cuts in indirPuram, vaishali and old ghzb.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

There are still no major power cuts. Moreover the backup is so good that we do not feel any difference except than ac which is quite managable. I hv enjoyed the first wk of stay here with world class facilities around.

CommentQuote
  • panchsheel new towers on demand

Panchsheel: in new towers families have started shifting
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the updates dkppatiala... i think you are talking about tower3? have called today to jitender of panchsheel he says posession of tower 4 will happend in July or August. You do you say friend?

SatyaPW :)
    CommentQuote