Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update on new road between GH7 to G.noida gzb link road?
    CommentQuote
  • GH-7 view from 10th floor

First society in crossings..now into 3rd year
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Waiting expert comments on this...

Originally Posted by Veer12
    Ajnara gen x is in the middle of CR & i find it a very good society to live. Although club & other facilities are yet to be real here & may take another 6 months but in my POV location & quality of material used is quite good.
    Still this seems to be the least discussed society in this forum. Any specific reasons for that?
    CommentQuote
  • plastic park feeling?

Have u actually been to the place or got feeling after seeing the picture only?
    CommentQuote
  • bhai......ghar dhundte har ek gali nukkad aaya hoo.... it gives very much cenrtal park CP feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast u got park feeling here (even if it is plastic park feeling to you), but what about other places u visited?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Waiting expert comments on this...

Ajnara Gen X - One of the first impressions of the project is that it is continuously under construction.
    Construction of this project was stalled for most part of 2012 and resumed only from last few months.

Occupancy is low in the project and one reason for the same could be the problems (dust and clamor) of the residents with construction going on in the vicinity. Residents are apprehensive of letting their children play in the compound of the project with lot of labor movement around.

But all the above are temporary in nature. Attitude of Ajnara management is sort of a laid back. However, Ajnara can be said to be a better builder amongst the general fraternity of builders but perhaps at this moment it is struggling in its transition from minor builder to the major builder.

Mr Pritam is the marketing person at the site and I have found him to be almost dumb. It appears that Ajnara is just allowing its old staff to continue in spite of their undesired complacency.

Ajnara needs to pull itself up and give timely delivery of the project and may be then this project will catch the fancy of the persons interested in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • monsoon showers residents enjoying

We do not claim we have the best.at this rate buyers are requested to find something better and with location near to noida.

CR is value for money.for those who do not share the same sentiment I know that they didn't buy it at 2000 and so the urge and wish to see it struggling will always be there.it's human nature
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Update on 28 meter wide road linking CR to NE

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    kal karta hoon update...

Perhaps the preponed monsoon did not allow you to update us!!
    CommentQuote
  • Bit disapointed to see Indirapuram, its modren part of Delhi, high rise and few pockets of green (as in Gh07). Even FAR is higher than congested areas of Lajpat Nagar, atleast the green parks availabe.

Didnt like Ghzaiabad much, RNE is good,but will become IP soon.

I like Greater Noida a lot,green clean, nice FAR.(But distance from southdel)

second is neharpar faridabad, Green wide open areas.(but will take 1year to develop completely)

Gurgaon is non disputed (but outof poket)

Thinking Chattarpur areas too, as Delhi Govt. is opening registry of lal dora
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Dkpatiala

It give very plastic park feeling, the real natural content is missing, smoewhat like cenrtal park of CP.

It is congested one, and its claimed the wide park in CR

Small patches of greenary on concrete and surrounded by concrete strcutures

If you can afford why you are looking for property in NCR. Go in Delhi area like Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, etc. Even you can go for Rajokari or Chattarpur Farm house all around you will get greenery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Perhaps the preponed monsoon did not allow you to update us!!

Yaa due to rains just couldn't go.

But went upto the culvert.road is getting widened from gate no 2.nothing too great..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    If you can afford why you are looking for property in NCR. Go in Delhi area like Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, etc. Even you can go for Rajokari or Chattarpur Farm house all around you will get greenery.

No need to get personal.

I just shared my views about Areas, one should be acceptable to constructive criticism
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Bit disapointed to see Indirapuram, its modren part of Delhi, high rise and few pockets of green (as in Gh07). Even FAR is higher than congested areas of Lajpat Nagar, atleast the green parks availabe.

Didnt like Ghzaiabad much, RNE is good,but will become IP soon.

I like Greater Noida a lot,green clean, nice FAR.(But distance from southdel)

second is neharpar faridabad, Green wide open areas.(but will take 1year to develop completely)

Gurgaon is non disputed (but outof poket)

Thinking Chattarpur areas too, as Delhi Govt. is opening registry of lal dora

Best answer to you is go with value for money, as per me CR is one of the best value for money option. Your doubt about greenery is wrong GH-7 and other big society have reasonable amount of greenery inside, if you want more go to Golf and soon you will see big common park in CR. You don't have to play football inside society hence green park is sufficient enough for a decent walk and children play.

I don't agree with your most of the point above but will respond for CR only.

Thanks,
    SUraj
    CommentQuote
  • Thnks Suraj

Sasta itna bhi nai hai CR

par multiple issues haidost CR k
    CommentQuote