Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I m very surprised, You are
    -searching for the property
    -know about multiple issues of cr
    -plastic park feeling

But still here wasting ur time.
    Please dont think i m criticising u, i just want you to put more enregy into searching the areas which u liked or u want to live.
    CommentQuote
  • mrrama

nothing personal, issues mostly discussed on forum, my visit last week to CR. ichecked it.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Freind, nothing personnel. I m serious.

If u are writing to get different opinions then it is o.k.
    Beacuse sometimes i also do the same thing to get feedback of products i want to buy, which others r using ;).

But getting feedback from everybody doesnt mean that i will buy all, finally i use my brain
    CommentQuote
  • thats wat i m doing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Thnks Suraj

Sasta itna bhi nai hai CR

par multiple issues haidost CR k

Will appreciate if you can share name and photographs of properties available at prices less than that in CR with no issues.
    CommentQuote
    thats wat i m doing

Sorry, but it seems u r giving ur verdict about cr.
    CommentQuote
  • why everyone is getting hyper

Ghaziabad in NCR is considered as poor sister, hence prices will always be lesser than Noida, Noida Ext and G Noida. (Noida and G Noida) has no issues, GNOIDA is value for money than CR. I will not talk about Haryana, which due to goverance or other parameters scores high, so do evident in Gurgaon and even Faridabad.

Ghaziabad has cheaper areas (ISSUE FREE) Raj Nagar Extension. I like but its far 4me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HareRama
    Sorry, but it seems u r giving ur verdict about cr.

Bhai. I saw CR, its tight and narrow,whn comes to flats, GC is good.

Rest, Connectivity, Surrounding areas, STP/SWMP etc(if comes) are concerns

Being neutral buyer i will calibrate each area, thats what I am doing.
    CommentQuote
  • Angoor khate hein
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HareRama
    Angoor khate hein

Koi baat nahi ,achha laga CRians ka attitude
    CommentQuote
    Koi baat nahi ,achha laga CRians ka attitude

This is not attitude, i wrote what i assumed. I meight be wrong also.
    Sorry if i hurt u.
    CommentQuote
    Thnks Suraj

Sasta itna bhi nai hai CR

par multiple issues haidost CR k

Good to see that people are now not considering CR properties available at throw away price. As far as issues are concerned, price escalates considering the issues of that particular area. If prices has gone up means the area is good to live. I purchased my flat 10 months back & shifted last week. there is a 360 degree change in last 10 months(posts on development are available in this thread) & lots of developments are expected current yr with malls & common park coming up.

Its very simple. I liked the area & opted to buy here. You didn't like, its ur decision.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Don't you think he sound like someone else?

Why do you sound like someone else ??
    :bab (59):

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Originally Posted by NCR2013
    why everyone is getting hyper

Ghaziabad in NCR is considered as poor sister, hence prices will always be lesser than Noida, Noida Ext and G Noida. (Noida and G Noida) has no issues, GNOIDA is value for money than CR. I will not talk about Haryana, which due to goverance or other parameters scores high, so do evident in Gurgaon and even Faridabad.

Ghaziabad has cheaper areas (ISSUE FREE) Raj Nagar Extension. I like but its far 4me.
    CommentQuote
    why everyone is getting hyper

That is not issue free. Here distance is the "issue". If it is a issue for you it is the issue for lot many people like you.

This is the reason for CR rates being higher than RNE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR

That is not issue free. Here distance is the "issue". If it is a issue for you it is the issue for lot many people like you.

This is the reason for CR rates being higher than RNE.

Orri baba....Ignorance

Distance is mine individual specific issue, RNE is close to Noida,Ghaziabad and Delhi lol

Its like saying that a guy from Burari or Shahdara is saying that gurgaon has issues,and the issue is its far from Burari so distance from DelhitoGGn is issue...

Dont u think ppl will laungh on such comment
    CommentQuote