Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Holi and Ramlila pics of Dharavi

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
    Hindustan Bhai, I can post pictures of Holi or Raamleela or ganpati from biggest Slums of dharavi, very levish and Big events.....does it ensures that people live peacefully and luxary life out there in dharavi!!!

NO , same way showing pictures of club, builder sample flats GC, etc doesnt make any sense when real issues are outside of CR, and very subjective in terms of 360acres areas VS thousand acres of unplanned area
    Paste the pics I am waiting here.

Some people are struggling with issues and some are enjoying and giving credit to GDA.

By the way Mr. Sepulchar you don't have any school in ur past. Cz not having ur school place name with ur ID.

Or bhai mai to dehati admi, Schoole Gaya Koni.

Ab Patiyala wala ankh dikhawe hai or bolle hai ki mai Apne Gyan ka show off kare hu.

Or dusra bhi hai ek jo apne ko CR ka dekhekedar smanje hai. WE se nichche to utrarta hi na hai.

Matlab kul mila ke jo INKI bolo to thik warna Kher Koni.

Comment

Originally posted by skesarwani View Post
      Several places folks have mentioned abt DG but What is this DG ? please elaborate.
      Bhai kyu dukhti chede hai.

Google Chacha se puch le warna tre khilaf bhi morcha khol denge is thread wale Brokers.

Tere pe thappa laga denge ki tu CR ko down Karen ke liye ye question put up kar raha hai.

Bla bla bla.......
      Last edited March 31 2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

It seems few people favourtes are slums and have strong connection with these slums, may be that's why they don't like planned societies. Its my request to start new thread for your area we are happy with CR pictures either they are good or bad. Also mind it that people living in slums are also human and we respect their and your feeling. So I promise you I will not right anything wrong on your area thread.

Thanks,
        Suraj

Comment

It is funny to see people are putting Holi and Ramleela pics to show they had made a good decision of buying in CR. Statements like " We are enjoying ".
          People enjoy festivals everywhere. even if you are on rent or staying in slum , then also u enjoy festivals and have every rights to enjoy.
          It is sad brokers are using festivals pics to trap people.

This thread is full of CR brokers or some Cr investors who always talk good about this area and tend to get personals with others if you disagree. Intention is to exit from this area by selling or to get people on rent on their flats. No one wants to stay himself in this area.
          Last edited March 31 2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            It seems few people favourtes are slums and have strong connection with these slums, may be that's why they don't like planned societies. Its my request to start new thread for your area we are happy with CR pictures either they are good or bad. Also mind it that people living in slums are also human and we respect their and your feeling. So I promise you I will not right anything wrong on your area thread.

Thanks,
            Suraj
            Keep ur thanks in ur pocket.

Read post no #3725 enough for u.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
              It is funny to see people are putting Holi and Ramleela pics to show they had made a good decision of buying in CR. Statements like " We are enjoying ".
              People enjoy festivals everywhere. even if you are on rent or staying in slum , then also u enjoy festivals and have every rights to enjoy.

This thread is full of CR brokers or some Cr investors who always talk good about this area and tend to get personals with others if you disagree. Intention is to exit from this area by selling or to get people on rent on their flats. No one wants to stay himself in this area.
              I also extend my invitation hindustanji.

Comment

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
                Keep ur thanks in ur pocket.

Read post no #3725 enough for u.
                I don't have time to read all your bogus post. Be focussed

Comment

Just for suggestion,

What should we post?
                  You are not happy with Internal parks,
                  nor golf course,
                  nor shopping places,
                  nor celebration,
                  nor happy people,

Sorry dude we can't post Ramp-up walk, movie shooting and water park, we don't have but surely we want to have those also.

Rest outside CR images are already posted by FieldWorker.

So what you want to prove.

Lets assume that we are cheated by builder, then what should we do? life is for living and continuous seeking for good life and we will do everything to achieve it and we are doing the same.

Comment

Hindustan it is very easy criticizing.

You are having a good day today.its easy being on other side and criticize.
                    Since ur not part of cr maze hain aapkem

Aur kuch nahi to sab ko brokers bol do.

Tell me one instance of a person trying to sell.

What is the motive behind such outbursts.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorotpidus View Post
                      Thank you Nilabh and Arun for the quick responses. I am going to CR now, to take a look at the additional suggestions given.

I will also try bargaining a bit more but the final bargaining can only happen when I sit at the table with my cheque book.

I also found Arihant prices a bit high but their society has very good security, maintenance and facilities. Very compact and neat society.

One thing to clarify. I love heights. I don't even consider living in anything less than 7-8 stories high. I'd in fact love to live on 20+ floors. That's where penthouse comes in. Is there anywhere that I can find a 3 BHK penthouse within 80L RTM?

The internal debate on NE was a no go, I guess. No more vacillation, though I may or may not be an end user. I stay in IP in my own 4BHK and may consider moving to get out of this jungle.
                      I think only Panchsheel has penthouse at 20+ floor and as you love heights this would make perfect sense for you..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X