Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Good to see that people are now not considering CR properties available at throw away price. As far as issues are concerned, price escalates considering the issues of that particular area. If prices has gone up means the area is good to live. I purchased my flat 10 months back & shifted last week. there is a 360 degree change in last 10 months(posts on development are available in this thread) & lots of developments are expected current yr with malls & common park coming up.

Its very simple. I liked the area & opted to buy here. You didn't like, its ur decision.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

infact i liked CR, it itself doesnt have much issues but the major issues popup are beyond its control which is more worrysome...e.g.

1. NH24 widening
    2. Surrounding areas
    3. Crime incidences of Ghaziabad(east)
    4. DG

etc
    CommentQuote
  • CR is a gated township. CR is a kind of boutique shop while RNE is sort of a wholesale market. CR is only 350 acres. What makes people compare a 350 acre project with not only RNE but with GN or NE too is incomprehensible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    CR is a gated township. CR is a kind of boutique shop while RNE is sort of a wholesale market. CR is only 350 acres. What makes people compare a 350 acre project with not only RNE but with GN or NE too is incomprehensible.

Yes this is actually unfortunate, CR is so beautiful, it should have been expanded in surrounding area s instead of that dhundhera slums and villages. CR is like lotus in surroundings.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Orri baba....Ignorance

Distance is mine individual specific issue, RNE is close to Noida,Ghaziabad and Delhi lol

Its like saying that a guy from Burari or Shahdara is saying that gurgaon has issues,and the issue is its far from Burari so distance from DelhitoGGn is issue...

Dont u think ppl will laungh on such comment

Landcraft is one more project that is issue free. This is cheaper even than RNE and is bang on NH24. Will you prefer this over RNE/Noida/GN?
    CommentQuote
    Yes this is actually unfortunate, CR is so beautiful, it should have been expanded in surrounding area s instead of that dhundhera slums and villages. CR is like lotus in surroundings.

OH now CR looking beutiful to you.

"LOTUS in Surrounding", now i doubt ur intentions
    CommentQuote

CR property is expensive for you even though surrounded by slums!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HareRama
    OH now CR looking beutiful to you.

"LOTUS in Surrounding", now i doubt ur intentions

I am telling you .... he sounds like someone else... ( don't want to take his name......but who doesn't know about whom am I talking ...)

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    I am telling you .... he sounds like someone else... ( don't want to take his name......but who doesn't know about whom am I talking ...)

Thanks!!
    Pratts

His multiple id's got banned, as all IREF moderators know his IP. So now he is using his app.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HareRama
    His multiple id's got banned, as all IREF moderators know his IP. So now he is using his app.;)

He should know it .... loud and clear ... we are fed-up of his silly tricks.....
    khair.... he is a good time-pass.....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    Thnks Suraj

Sasta itna bhi nai hai CR

par multiple issues haidost CR k

You answer yourself and contradict as well. If rates are ok in CR that means CR is good place to live and issues are very minor. Tell me one place where issues are not there. Issues can be resolved easily but mentality never you know whose mentality :)
    CommentQuote
    Thnks Suraj

Sasta itna bhi nai hai CR

par multiple issues haidost CR k

You are right now CR is not cheap and we are happy with its appreciation and happy with our decision to purchase here at right time.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations to all Parents !!!

Mapple Bear School for Kids are very much part of CR (Gaur Global) now.. Congratulations to all new dadies and moms .. you have another very good option for your kids...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Yo Yo awsome update..

Yesterday there was heavy rain for almost 6-8 hrs whole day specially after 6-10 PM and due to this there was lot of waterlogging took place on road near roundabout (Gaur and ajnara side and all that area) I kept watching it as it was the first incidednt of heavy rain since i am in CR.

To surprise me as soon as rain ended it just took an hour and there was no drop of water on the roads. That is definition of a Global Planned Township. That confirms me that planing has been done quite nicely and we will not have waterlogging problem even in coming future like other NCR area atleast within our CR Campus..

Critics you guys can take on from here... Cheerss to CRians !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Yesterday there was heavy rain for almost 6-8 hrs whole day specially after 6-10 PM and due to this there was lot of waterlogging took place on road near roundabout (Gaur and ajnara side and all that area) I kept watching it as it was the first incidednt of heavy rain since i am in CR.

To surprise me as soon as rain ended it just took an hour and there was no drop of water on the roads. That is definition of a Global Planned Township. That confirms me that planing has been done quite nicely and we will not have waterlogging problem even in coming future like other NCR area atleast within our CR Campus..

Critics you guys can take on from here... Cheerss to CRians !!!!

Have you checked the basement of Your Society ?:D
    I know many societies have flooding issue.:o
    CommentQuote

yes cookie i do park my car in basment only and an hour earlier came to office from my car only from basment and you know what there was no water :D:D:D

Originally Posted by cookie
    Have you checked the basement of Your Society ?:D
    I know many societies have flooding issue.:o
    CommentQuote