Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    yes cookie i do park my car in basment only and an hour earlier came to office from my car only from basment and you know what there was no water :D:D:D

which society are you in? I May be able to post some pics.:D
    CommentQuote
  • hhhaha

Gaur please post yaar.. waiting

Originally Posted by cookie
    CommentQuote
    Gaur please post yaar.. waiting

Sure.... Keep waiting..
    CommentQuote

by the way FYI yesterday T3 had waterlogging issue not resolved till now :D

CommentQuote

are what do you mean by keep waiting .. ab kya photoshop me banaoge kya :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59): ki GGN se pic lene aaoge..

u said to name my socity and u will post it. now post it man.. main bhi dekhu kaise baadh me se gadi nikal ke laya hu main apni aur Hyundai walo ne koi auto car de di ki pani dikhta hi nahi hai usme..

Sure.... Keep waiting..
    CommentQuote
    by the way FYI yesterday T3 had waterlogging issue not resolved till now :D

Every society in CR has Water logging problem in Basement and some have major flooding issues. :D
    I post "Facts", not " Crap".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Every society in CR has Water logging problem in Basement and some have major flooding issues. :D

Pictures says more then words....
    CommentQuote

Darling now you are changing the topic.. Pics will speak louder then your words as you promiced..:D:D

I will post once I am back to my home in the evening.. as you have satellite rights for CR please brodacst it to Audiance of IREF and save those inncoent people out there please as they cant wait till 6 PM.

CommentQuote
    are what do you mean by keep waiting .. ab kya photoshop me banaoge kya :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59): ki GGN se pic lene aaoge..

u said to name my socity and u will post it. now post it man.. main bhi dekhu kaise baadh me se gadi nikal ke laya hu main apni aur Hyundai walo ne koi auto car de di ki pani dikhta hi nahi hai usme..

I had said " I may be able to post pics" without naming any specific society name.
    CommentQuote
    Darling now you are changing the topic.. Pics will speak louder then your words as you promiced..:D:D

I will post once I am back to my home in the evening.. as you have satellite rights for CR please brodacst it to Audiance of IREF and save those inncoent people out there please as they cant wait till 6 PM.

Please keep posting .... You also have some right.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

hahahah man this is hilarious... Its so much fun bro.. I wish to have a face to face conversation with you.. Unfortunatly having some meeting whole day so will not be able to catch you up.. but you are impossible .. first you say you will post pic, name the socity now you say you dont take crap..

you sounding like rahul gandhi to me who will change the country after every 5 year since last 60 years..

I post "Facts", not " Crap".
    CommentQuote

some fellow took it too perssonal guys :bab (59): !!! what say..

Originally Posted by pscr123
    Yesterday there was heavy rain for almost 6-8 hrs whole day specially after 6-10 PM and due to this there was lot of waterlogging took place on road near roundabout (Gaur and ajnara side and all that area) I kept watching it as it was the first incidednt of heavy rain since i am in CR.

To surprise me as soon as rain ended it just took an hour and there was no drop of water on the roads. That is definition of a Global Planned Township. That confirms me that planing has been done quite nicely and we will not have waterlogging problem even in coming future like other NCR area atleast within our CR Campus..

Critics you guys can take on from here... Cheerss to CRians !!!!
    CommentQuote

what a double standard you are taking bot.

First you say every society is having waterlogging issue and now you say May and Might.. Grammer pe aa gaye ab..

Mere bhai i understand kuch cheeze karni padti hai kuch cheeze nahi karni padti hai.. mere bai....:D:D

Please keep posting .... You also have some right.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    what a double standard you are taking bot.

First you say every society is having waterlogging issue and now you say May and Might.. Grammer pe aa gaye ab..

Mere bhai i understand kuch cheeze karni padti hai kuch cheeze nahi karni padti hai.. mere bai....:D:D

Every society has water logging issue in basement and many societies have major flooding issue.. I say it again.
    CommentQuote

Yak yak yak yak yak wont help dear.

A pic would certainly as you claimed :D:D:D

Every society has water logging issue in basement and many societies have major flooding issue.. I say it again.
    CommentQuote