Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
    Let the DG come, which i read will come, due to Hindon Air base, lets see what these IDs will say on that day.

    I wonder if patiala peg comes on fine day of DG fully functional, and says our DG in CR has special chameli ke phool ki Fragrance as a modren system is installed to sprinkle the same on garbage before processing due to sake of Cr residents......hence we feel glad we got DG in Cr it gives us fresh air (khushboo wali) ha ha ha
    DG tension is also our tension, why you keep on increasing this tension. If case would have been so easy then SC decision should have come much earliar. Assume it take 1 year to come decision suppose in favour of GNN (whose priority is very less). Then also it will take another 2-3 year to be operational. Then why you are taking/giving tension now, atleast let enjoy and let us also enjoy atleast 4-5 years.

    Enjoying other pain is not a sign of good cultural human being and I guess you are among those guys who are happy to see their clean house and through garbage next door

    Thanks,
    Suraj

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Spread negativity about CR by some is full time job

      Originally posted by hindustan View Post
      Development?? Where? Celebrating Holi in society is development for you and this is quality life for u, then I don't want to comment further
      And this is a forum to discuss, not for indulging people for fights

      Give me the definition of Development as per your understanding and then it would be easy to reply.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by sunil20801 View Post
        Give me the definition of Development as per your understanding and then it would be easy to reply.
        You can google and read it.
        Everyone here knows the meaning of development except you.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by hindustan View Post
          Development?? Where? Celebrating Holi in society is development for you and this is quality life for u, then I don't want to comment further
          And this is a forum to discuss, not for indulging people for fights
          So where should one go to celebrate holi? its basic indian culture to celebrate festival not only with friends but with society and yes this is actual quality of live which I missed this time. Don't take it wrong, development doesn't always means pubs, disco. Development means all round growth, be it materialistic as well as spiritual (which comes with peace of mind)

          Thanks,
          Suraj

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Google is not escape or answer

            Originally posted by hindustan View Post
            You can google and read it.
            Everyone here knows the meaning of development except you.

            And I have better sense of development than most CR bashers here in this forum.

            With black glasses on eyes, world will look black only.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by sunil20801 View Post
              Well, whatever comes, its ours problem. Why in the world you people bother about it?
              Its not simply your issue , its issue of Ghaziabad city, my friends in NGO s are going to soon start protest to make DG ASAP. because for sake of few thousand families Ghaziabad citizens should not be peanlised. Cr was made by builder later on and a cheating done knowing the fact that land is earmaked for Dumping Ground. So why poor citizen in lacs suffer in main ghaziabad due to builders fault at CR. see the condition of ghaziabad old whole city has turned out to be dumping ground so fr larger sake NGOs decided to fight for Dg at its proposed place. Mayer of ghaziabad also wants the same thing, all law abiding citizens respect Honble Allahabd High court Orders

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                Its not simply your issue , its issue of Ghaziabad city, my friends in NGO s are going to soon start protest to make DG ASAP. because for sake of few thousand families Ghaziabad citizens should not be peanlised. Cr was made by builder later on and a cheating done knowing the fact that land is earmaked for Dumping Ground. So why poor citizen in lacs suffer in main ghaziabad due to builders fault at CR. see the condition of ghaziabad old whole city has turned out to be dumping ground so fr larger sake NGOs decided to fight for Dg at its proposed place. Mayer of ghaziabad also wants the same thing, all law abiding citizens respect Honble Allahabd High court Orders

                Bhai in which world you are living. If HC order is final then how Ansal got stay order and there is nothing in DG for last 1 year.

                Second thing in which indian law its written that to save more people destroy less people. In simple language as per Indian law each and every citizen have equal rights. Secondly is there only one solution to make DG in CR, aren't there any other places in Ghaziabad? you will find you answer now, if not then I have no other better solution for you.

                Thanks,
                Suraj
                Last edited March 31 2013, 10:06 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Hats off

                  Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                  Its not simply your issue , its issue of Ghaziabad city, my friends in NGO s are going to soon start protest to make DG ASAP. because for sake of few thousand families Ghaziabad citizens should not be peanlised. Cr was made by builder later on and a cheating done knowing the fact that land is earmaked for Dumping Ground. So why poor citizen in lacs suffer in main ghaziabad due to builders fault at CR. see the condition of ghaziabad old whole city has turned out to be dumping ground so fr larger sake NGOs decided to fight for Dg at its proposed place. Mayer of ghaziabad also wants the same thing, all law abiding citizens respect Honble Allahabd High court Orders

                  Seriously hats off to you for putting so much efforts of yours on CR. We welcome you from open hearts

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    bhai logon i heard that CR-2 is also coming up ? which side is this on .. is it near to mahagun mywoods side or on shahberi side itself ?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                      bhai logon i heard that CR-2 is also coming up ? which side is this on .. is it near to mahagun mywoods side or on shahberi side itself ?
                      Mahagun mywood is nabour of sahberi..... so you are refering the same location.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X