Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cookie Bro this one for you.. Please find A drop of water

Cookie Bro this one for you.. I am sorry but i cant see water flood anywhere as you claimed :D:D

Now please dont say its too congested I will say its fine atlest we dont have water flood like all once you claimed :)

and one more thing to post pic yes you have to come to CR.. Goggling wont help you always on latest pics...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

piku buddy its not recommended .. once go to kirti nagar if you are planing for beds or sofa its the best and worth it too.. for smaller thing you can concider this market.

Originally Posted by piku123
    does anyone has any exp in buying some furniture from local furniture walas who sit under tents on shaberi road? is their furniture good to buy?
    CommentQuote
  • I second to pscr123, there are places like kirti nagar, jail road and Mahila Colony in Laxmi Nagar for furniture requirement. I liked Mahila Colony, but you need to take special care in choosing a furniture items as there can be cheap board used in the making.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks. ya even I have that feeling. personally I like the furniture stores near sect-12 in Noida.

Originally Posted by pscr123
    piku buddy its not recommended .. once go to kirti nagar if you are planing for beds or sofa its the best and worth it too.. for smaller thing you can concider this market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Cookie Bro this one for you.. I am sorry but i cant see water flood anywhere as you claimed

Now please dont say its too congested I will say its fine atlest we dont have water flood like all once you claimed

and one more thing to post pic yes you have to come to CR.. Goggling wont help you always on latest pics...

I must say, if its true that in rain no water logging,than CR is Wrold Class as claimed. I wonder why IGI T3 didnt consult CR builders for construction...as T3everday getsflodded.

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    thanks. ya even I have that feeling. personally I like the furniture stores near sect-12 in Noida.

piku bhai do check RamtayRam road ( Ghaziabad ... Near Old bus stand) .... Its very closer to CR and there are a lot of shops there ..... Quality of stuff there is good....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    piku bhai do check RamtayRam road ( Ghaziabad ... Near Old bus stand) .... Its very closer to CR and there are a lot of shops there ..... Quality of stuff there is good....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Yes Furniture market in RamteRam marg is also good for most of the furniture items. Else Noida sector 10-11 also have good collection. I would not suggest Delhi market as they are far away hence transportation charges will be high.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks. and yes, I do like those stores in sector 10-11 in Noida. v good personal exp.

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Yes Furniture market in RamteRam marg is also good for most of the furniture items. Else Noida sector 10-11 also have good collection. I would not suggest Delhi market as they are far away hence transportation charges will be high.
    CommentQuote
    Cookie Bro this one for you.. I am sorry but i cant see water flood anywhere as you claimed :D:D

Now please dont say its too congested I will say its fine atlest we dont have water flood like all once you claimed :)

That guy is still searching google and hoping that someone will post photos for him or after few days he will post photos after editing in photoshop. I feel sorry about him.......as dependency in virtual world sometime backfire.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • But heard it's not CR but nearby area's got flooded, and stink from near by naalas , kya Yeh sach hai, as claimed on this forum by many. Please clarify

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    I second to pscr123, there are places like kirti nagar, jail road and Mahila Colony in Laxmi Nagar for furniture requirement. I liked Mahila Colony, but you need to take special care in choosing a furniture items as there can be cheap board used in the making.

Kirti Nagar is undisputed champion furniture market of NCR BUT it is expensive. Big showrooms have expensive furniture but they do bargain and give discounts. You should go to Kirti Nagar once, select a good design then go to factory area of Kirti Nagar and explain them the design. They will make the same design in half the price.PLEASE do not buy furniture made of BOARDS. Always go for natural teak wood because it looks better and is much durable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    But heard it's not CR but nearby area's got flooded, and stink from near by naalas , kya Yeh sach hai, as claimed on this forum by many. Please clarify

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

Well old habits die hard..

That's what i can say.

Lets talk about CR..

And we all know you will talk only negative.

Like always..lage raho munnabhai.
    CommentQuote
  • yes bro i second you point. Kirti Nagar has no competiton when it comes to affordble class and desing trendy too. I bought all my furniture from kirti Nagar only. Transportation is 1500 for vikram not too big diffrence..
    Originally Posted by miketest
    Kirti Nagar is undisputed champion furniture market of NCR BUT it is expensive. Big showrooms have expensive furniture but they do bargain and give discounts. You should go to Kirti Nagar once, select a good design then go to factory area of Kirti Nagar and explain them the design. They will make the same design in half the price.PLEASE do not buy furniture made of BOARDS. Always go for natural teak wood because it looks better and is much durable.
    CommentQuote
    yes bro i second you point. Kirti Nagar has no competiton when it comes to affordble class and desing trendy too. I bought all my furniture from kirti Nagar only. Transportation is 1500 for vikram not too big diffrence..

Yep the variety is awesome and you get up to date collection in showrooms.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai jee he is dying for attention. Mat do usko...
    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Well old habits die hard..

That's what i can say.

Lets talk about CR..

And we all know you will talk only negative.

Like always..lage raho munnabhai.
    CommentQuote