Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by sunil20801 View Post
    Well, whatever comes, its ours problem. Why in the world you people bother about it?
    It looks IREF active brokers mandali are loosing their client to CR as well as their cool tooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
      Mahagun mywood is nabour of sahberi..... so you are refering the same location.
      hmm yeah .. what i was trying to ask is that if i go from NE to CR through shahberi market and reach that narrow pulia ... then will CR-2 be on left side (near mywoods, Gaur city etc) or would it be somewhere on the right side .. maybe near ansal aquapolis

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        hmm yeah .. what i was trying to ask is that if i go from NE to CR through shahberi market and reach that narrow pulia ... then will CR-2 be on left side (near mywoods, Gaur city etc) or would it be somewhere on the right side .. maybe near ansal aquapolis
        Kindly confirm your source of information about CR-2? If you are confused with Big board adv, that was for Crossings Insight 2 edition, a CR internal magzine. BTW CR 2 will be near Saviour across Police station and CNG station.

Thanks,
        Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
          Projects of Mahagun in crossing is Mahagun Mascot not Mahagun Mywoods.

Comment

Originally posted by manmohan975 View Post
            Projects of Mahagun in crossing is Mahagun Mascot not Mahagun Mywoods.
            TrialSurvey bhai, you need to visit this area once again next week.... please use your cams to have some more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
              Its not simply your issue , its issue of Ghaziabad city, my friends in NGO s are going to soon start protest to make DG ASAP. because for sake of few thousand families Ghaziabad citizens should not be peanlised. Cr was made by builder later on and a cheating done knowing the fact that land is earmaked for Dumping Ground. So why poor citizen in lacs suffer in main ghaziabad due to builders fault at CR. see the condition of ghaziabad old whole city has turned out to be dumping ground so fr larger sake NGOs decided to fight for Dg at its proposed place. Mayer of ghaziabad also wants the same thing, all law abiding citizens respect Honble Allahabd High court Orders
              What a strong statement, seems paid NGO has been arranged by you and like minded ppl.

Comment

Good night

Bhai logon so jao. Subah se raat hi gayi. Naara lagao - Bashers, Supporters bhai bhai!

Itna garma garam discussion ho raha tha ki darr lag raha tha ki kahin gusse mein koi domestic violence pe na utar aya ho

And please stay on topic for God's sake, which in case you have forgotten is "Latest Updates" from Crossings Repubik.

Comment

I had this impression that only ladies fight like that but no that was not true.
                  Thanks

Comment

Waste management area approved in sec 123

SLF sector 123 noida will impact 6-7 KM radius Lets see how people will behave to defend the NE.

I would appreciate if Sepulchar can prepare a report on this one.

Pointer: distance between sec 123 and gaur gol chakkar is just 1.8 km. and Area of This SLF is open roof and NOT restricted to mere 14 acres. (1.5 KM *0.5 KM)
                    Last edited April 1 2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                      Waste management area approved in sec 123

SLF sector 123 noida will impact 6-7 KM radius Lets see how people will behave to defend the NE.

I would appreciate if Sepulchar can prepare a report on this one.

Pointer: distance between sec 123 and gaur gol chakkar is just 1.8 km. and Area of This SLF is open roof and NOT restricted to mere 14 acres. (1.5 KM *0.5 KM)
                      What will be WTP exactly will it create any pollution (water, or air sound)? I guess its nothing to do with NE specific, it will impact many new Noida sector, CR also. More details will be highly appreciated

Thanks,
                      Suraj

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X