Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
    Waste management area approved in sec 123

SLF sector 123 noida will impact 6-7 KM radius Lets see how people will behave to defend the NE.

I would appreciate if Sepulchar can prepare a report on this one.

Pointer: distance between sec 123 and gaur gol chakkar is just 1.8 km. and Area of This SLF is open roof and NOT restricted to mere 14 acres. (1.5 KM *0.5 KM)
    How did you reach to this 6-7 kms calculation?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
      What will be WTP exactly will it create any pollution (water, or air sound)? I guess its nothing to do with NE specific, it will impact many new Noida sector, CR also. More details will be highly appreciated

Thanks,
      Suraj

Have you seen Ghazipur one .... it's exactly same thing.

And why it will bypass gaur city , mywoods to reach CR...

See facebook page Noidakaghosla and youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhtBGWuhfjM
      Last edited April 1 2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        See link in above post

Comment

Have you seen Ghazipur one .... it's exactly same thing.

And why it will bypass gaur city , mywoods to reach CR...

See facebook page Noidakaghosla and youtube link Noida Ka Ghosla Intro - YouTube
          But i guess WTP is different from DG. WTP only clean water from near by area. My point is if SWP(Sewage Treatement plant) is not a concern for CR then WTP should be a concern too. Do you have link containing details for WTP and its effects on near by places?

Comment

What's the rent for 3 bhk size 1890 in crossing

Comment

See link in above post

from WTP you mean

Water Treatement Plant or
              Waste Treatement Plant?

If you are mentioning Waste one then yes it will impact near by places upto 2 Kms.

From Ghazipur DG, Mayur Vihar, IP Ext and Kaushambhi are within 5-6 Km range but these places don't have any ill effect.
              Thanks for sharing this info.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post

What will be the impact area as per your calculation?

Comment

After 4 back-to-back visits, spanning 4 consecutive days, I have eventually struck CR off my list. The area is beautiful (right now), the apartments are nice and well designed, and are available at reasonable prices, but some things concerned me a lot, and I have eventually decided not to put in my hard earned money here. My reasons:

1. Approach roads. The single lane stretch on the NH24 entry, and the road through Shahberi village. These two roads can NEVER be improved.
                  I also traversed the new proposed road (to Kisan Chowk) from both sides. There is a Nullah in between, which has not yet been bridged, but once constructed, this should provide a lot of relief. The problem is that considering the huge volume of apartments and residents in CR these 3 roads will NEVER fully suffice. I would have still ignored this aspect (since I drive a truck ), but for the fact that there is a Crossings Phase 2 getting planned, and this totally throws things off balance.
                  2. Unclear GDA Ownership. Given that this township is like a Bastard Child of the Builders and GDA, and that the Mother (Builders) has taken very good care so far (because of vested interests), it will eventually be up to the Father (future) to look after the continuing well-being. With the Father not really interested, it will be up to the Residents' associations who will have to take on the burden. Given the politics we see in a small RWA, I am scared to think, of the scale of politics that will eventually dominate this large RWA.
                  3. Dumping Ground and Sewage Treatment Plant. This is an unclear and sub-judice issue. I was not giving too much importance to this, but it adds to the overall negative bias. I firmly believe, that eventually, the courts would/should look after the interests of the Common Man.
                  4. Schools. No schools in the vicinity, and none planned. No scope for development either, in the future.

It's kinda sad - I really liked a lot of things in CR.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorotpidus View Post
                    After 4 back-to-back visits, spanning 4 consecutive days, I have eventually struck CR off my list. The area is beautiful (right now), the apartments are nice and well designed, and are available at reasonable prices, but some things concerned me a lot, and I have eventually decided not to put in my hard earned money here. My reasons:

1. Approach roads. The single lane stretch on the NH24 entry, and the road through Shahberi village. These two roads can NEVER be improved.
                    I also traversed the new proposed road (to Kisan Chowk) from both sides. There is a Nullah in between, which has not yet been bridged, but once constructed, this should provide a lot of relief. The problem is that considering the huge volume of apartments and residents in CR these 3 roads will NEVER fully suffice. I would have still ignored this aspect (since I drive a truck ), but for the fact that there is a Crossings Phase 2 getting planned, and this totally throws things off balance.
                    2. Unclear GDA Ownership. Given that this township is like a Bastard Child of the Builders and GDA, and that the Mother (Builders) has taken very good care so far (because of vested interests), it will eventually be up to the Father (future) to look after the continuing well-being. With the Father not really interested, it will be up to the Residents' associations who will have to take on the burden. Given the politics we see in a small RWA, I am scared to think, of the scale of politics that will eventually dominate this large RWA.
                    3. Dumping Ground and Sewage Treatment Plant. This is an unclear and sub-judice issue. I was not giving too much importance to this, but it adds to the overall negative bias. I firmly believe, that eventually, the courts would/should look after the interests of the Common Man.
                    4. Schools. No schools in the vicinity, and none planned. No scope for development either, in the future.

Just visiting a place doesn't mean anything unless you have done proper research.

All you points raised above are already answered in previous post hence not repeating again

Regarding School - Well 4 play school are already operation inisde CR
                    1 main school building construction already started it will completed within 1-2 year
                    2nd one in plan

Kindly go through croma site and you will get updates.

Thanks,
                    Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by Yorotpidus View Post

I respect your decision...

Approach roads will get better.NH-24will widen..new approach will..You have your doubts..No issue at my end...
                      CR doesn't need Government agency..
                      DG-case in SC
                      Schools...Many schools are planned in NE & CR...There are 20 schools running their Bus service for CR..Presidium, 4-DPS, Gurukul, Ryan, Nehru World, Global, Sapphire, JKG & so on

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X