Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    I respect your decision...
    Approach roads will get better.NH-24will widen..new approach will..You have your doubts..No issue at my end...
    CR doesn't need Government agency..
    DG-case in SC
    Schools...Many schools are planned in NE & CR...There are 20 schools running their Bus service for CR..Presidium, 4-DPS, Gurukul, Ryan, Nehru World, Global, Sapphire, JKG & so on
    Widening of NH 24 was taken up MP and BJP chief, Raj Nath Singh during budget session, and I hope government will take up this issue sooner or later. NH 24 widening will be boon to all highway users more specifically those who are travelling intercity. CR will also benefit in the process.

    Governance is needed in long run, once societies are transferred to apartment owners, GDA will be responsible for providing infra and other civic amenities.

    DG/WTP are looming thread but not certainty and have legal tangle which might take another 10 years and there will be status quo till then.

    CR has shaped nicely, to me real concern is connectivity other are no issues to me. Keep highlighting the problems, challenges and provide solution in the form of aware citizenry's collective action.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
      Just visiting a place doesn't mean anything unless you have done proper research.

      All you points raised above are already answered in previous post hence not repeating again

      Regarding School - Well 4 play school are already operation inisde CR
      1 main school building construction already started it will completed within 1-2 year
      2nd one in plan

      Kindly go through croma site and you will get updates.

      Thanks,
      Suraj
      Suraj thanks. Some details please. Even I'm very keen to understand if CR can work out for me. I really loved that penthouse and was thinking of getting it.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
        Waste management area approved in sec 123

        SLF sector 123 noida will impact 6-7 KM radius Lets see how people will behave to defend the NE.

        I would appreciate if Sepulchar can prepare a report on this one.

        Pointer: distance between sec 123 and gaur gol chakkar is just 1.8 km. and Area of This SLF is open roof and NOT restricted to mere 14 acres. (1.5 KM *0.5 KM)
        Sepulchar I need you to prepare a report on this and make people aware of this issue.
        It is nice chance to prove that you are a true flag bearer of truth and not an opportunist broker save people from clutches of greedy builder c'mon.
        Last edited April 1 2013, 09:52 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Hey guys, I visited CR few days back and can definitely say that its the best area to live in.

          Just wanted to know if there are any projects within 30 lacs ( any size) available in CR.

          Can some tell about the construction quality of Paramount and I would be thankful if some one tells that HDFC approved loan for paramount.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by hindustan View Post
            It is funny to see people are putting Holi and Ramleela pics to show they had made a good decision of buying in CR. Statements like " We are enjoying ".
            People enjoy festivals everywhere. even if you are on rent or staying in slum , then also u enjoy festivals and have every rights to enjoy.
            It is sad brokers are using festivals pics to trap people.

            This thread is full of CR brokers or some Cr investors who always talk good about this area and tend to get personals with others if you disagree. Intention is to exit from this area by selling or to get people on rent on their flats. No one wants to stay himself in this area.
            Seriously! do you get paid for this?

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by deepak375 View Post
              Hey guys, I visited CR few days back and can definitely say that its the best area to live in.

              Just wanted to know if there are any projects within 30 lacs ( any size) available in CR.

              Can some tell about the construction quality of Paramount and I would be thankful if some one tells that HDFC approved loan for paramount.

              I guess within 30 lacs nothing will be available, although you can try in Supertech that have 800-900 sq ft 2BHK which is minimum in CR. Also every bank will disperse loan in CR for RTM.

              Thanks,
              Suraj

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                Widening of NH 24 was taken up MP and BJP chief, Raj Nath Singh during budget session, and I hope government will take up this issue sooner or later. NH 24 widening will be boon to all highway users more specifically those who are travelling intercity. CR will also benefit in the process.

                Governance is needed in long run, once societies are transferred to apartment owners, GDA will be responsible for providing infra and other civic amenities.

                DG/WTP are looming thread but not certainty and have legal tangle which might take another 10 years and there will be status quo till then.

                CR has shaped nicely, to me real concern is connectivity other are no issues to me. Keep highlighting the problems, challenges and provide solution in the form of aware citizenry's collective action.
                Thanks dear, I agree with your all points

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by Yorotpidus View Post
                  Suraj thanks. Some details please. Even I'm very keen to understand if CR can work out for me. I really loved that penthouse and was thinking of getting it.
                  details about school are already provided by dkppatiala, what details you need? for pentahouses, I think only Panchsheel and BUllend Hights have these.. but they cost > 85 lacs

                  Thanks,
                  Suraj

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                    details about school are already provided by dkppatiala, what details you need?

                    Thanks,
                    Suraj
                    link please...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by Yorotpidus View Post
                      link please...
                      Dear, if you are interested in school, its better you search it in google, why you are asking from us? for more pointer visit school site or CROMA site

                      Thanks,
                      Suraj

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X