Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by rupinagarwall View Post
    Hi Megha,
    Just going off topic...where is this society located in CR... dont think they have given possession of any of its towers till now?? when are they planning to give pssession for their under construction flats??
    It is located next to Arihant Ambience. It is small society with 78 flats.
    They have started giving possession 2-3 days back.
    If I can get some feedbacks, would help in judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by megha23 View Post
      It is located next to Arihant Ambience. It is small society with 78 flats.
      They have started giving possession 2-3 days back.
      If I can get some feedbacks, would help in judgement.
      did you check in mahagun mascot ..do you know what are the all incl. rates you got in resale ?

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
        did you check in mahagun mascot ..do you know what are the all incl. rates you got in resale ?
        Yes, I did check with Mahagun Mascot, and it was 56 lac for 3 BHK.
        I was not impressed with construction quality, but Mahagun Majestic was awesome. It was out of my budget.(90 lac!!)

Comment

Sticky Threads in GZB

Due to Affordable Rates most of public in GZB forum mainly follow below 2 threads, what about if these 2 thread in GZB forum make STICKY same as "Sticky: Noida Extension - Latest Updates"

It will also reduce to make lots of duplicate threads by new members for RNE , CR area.

Raj Nagar Extension - Latest Updates
          Crossing Republik - Latest Updates

Comment

Have any one of you been to Crossing republik, this month? Some construction like for petrol pump is coming up near Paramount symphony on main road. Can any one please confirm, what it is exactly? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sumitjain View Post
              Have any one of you been to Crossing republik, this month? Some construction like for petrol pump is coming up near Paramount symphony on main road. Can any one please confirm, what it is exactly? Thanks in advance
              Crossing has one CNG station which is ready and other pertrol pump work is going on. The one you talking about is petrol pump and its should be ready in next 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                Crossing has one CNG station which is ready and other pertrol pump work is going on. The one you talking about is petrol pump and its should be ready in next 2 months.
                Thanks.

Comment

Hello Every one. I am been offered 4th floor at Paramount Mapple for Rs 2800 Psf (inclusive of all) for 1320 sqft (2+ study) in resale. How is this deal? Please suggest pros and cons of Mapple and paramount. Pl. don't suggest any other project, as I have to buy / drop from paramount only due to some adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by sumitjain View Post
                    Hello Every one. I am been offered 4th floor at Paramount Mapple for Rs 2800 Psf (inclusive of all) for 1320 sqft (2+ study) in resale. How is this deal? Please suggest pros and cons of Mapple and paramount. Pl. don't suggest any other project, as I have to buy / drop from paramount only due to some adjustment.
                    Seems to be rightly priced considering its 4th floor.

Comment

Can you please suggest, Pros & cons of Paramount Mapple?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X