Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Builders will never exit. Where there are people living, there are opportuinities to earn money from them. And Builder ki jaat (Caste) only want money. They will open hospital, school, shops and let other run them and keep earning rentals from them. Builder hamesha khoon choosta hai. We have to force them to exit.

Originally posted by Yorotpidus View Post
    My family still wants me to reconsider CR. So, can someone help me with this question:-
    If GDA doesn't take over the maintenance and upkeep and provision of general services for CR, how exactly will these things happen in the future after the builders exit?

This is the single biggest stumbling block for my decision wrt CR. Specific responses please.

Comment

My family still wants me to reconsider CR. So, can someone help me with this question:-
      If GDA doesn't take over the maintenance and upkeep and provision of general services for CR, how exactly will these things happen in the future after the builders exit?
      This is the single biggest stumbling block for my decision wrt CR. Specific responses please.
      I start with disclaimer: Not specific to CR.

What will happen after builders handover the maintenance to RWA.

Anybody who have previously lived in a group housing, say more than 6 floors, where RWA takes care of everything can tell few things. As number of floors and area increases, the challenges and cost to maintain increases manifolds. First, the lesser issue, the respected neighbourhood uncle can not maintain a high-rise complex, you require a full time agency with ability to do so, that needs to be hired, not a big issue, can be done with some effort.

The key point is "cost" and thus comes the "money", every single contract will runs into Crores - Security, Cleaning, Lifts, Club etc. When you have bitter, acrimonious and legal fights in a small society (not even 100 members) over money (and to a lesser extent ego), you can imagine what will happen, when big money is involved.

Big money, will bring big politics, system will work, as it in everybody's interest, but overall quality will go-down drastically. There will be no degradation in quality of life, only if the place is fortunate to have some "Statesmen" (generally, military guys and retired professors are the best, small businessmen and middle level government officials are the worst, IT guys are too lazy to do anything on the ground).

In short, everything is riding on "luck", the bigger the area to maintain, more the luck is required.

Last edited April 2 2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Rates can be as low as 3000 also, but tough to find and u need to contact direct seller, avoid dealers. Like impossible but its there.

Reliability wise except GoldCoast, jaipuria, Balaji, and 2 more rest all 10-15 builders are reliable. I am living here, I know. Quality is subjective to choice.

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
        Yaar for Gurgaon its not advisable for purchase in CR? everyday 2 hrs up and down in cab? one of my friend do it with private cab. its better koi option dekh le ya phir job in Noida.

Price wise 3500+ per sqft, depending on your negotiation skills, I guess paramount is only builder which is more reliable than other, but then why you bother as you will purchase in resale so no builder tension.

Thanks,
        Suraj

Comment

NO, Nothing in 30L what so ever.
          Paramount is good, one of the best. At least it looks like.
          Loan, most banks will give loan to a lot of projects since its delivered and registered already. bank will give loan on market value now, irrespective of approval or not. U need to visit branches and ghisoo the shoes.

Originally posted by deepak375 View Post
          Hey guys, I visited CR few days back and can definitely say that its the best area to live in.

Just wanted to know if there are any projects within 30 lacs ( any size) available in CR.

Can some tell about the construction quality of Paramount and I would be thankful if some one tells that HDFC approved loan for paramount.

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

I start with disclaimer: Not specific to CR.

What will happen after builders handover the maintenance to RWA.

Anybody who have previously lived in a group housing, say more than 6 floors, where RWA takes care of everything can tell few things. As number of floors and area increases, the challenges and cost to maintain increases manifolds. First, the lesser issue, the respected neighbourhood uncle can not maintain a high-rise complex, you require a full time agency with ability to do so, that needs to be hired, not a big issue, can not done with some effort.

The key point is "cost" and thus comes the "money", every single contract will runs into Crores - Security, Cleaning, Lifts, Club etc. When you have bitter, acrimonious and legal fights in a small society (not even 100 members) over money (and to a lesser extent ego), you can imagine what will happen, when big money is involved.

Big money, will bring big politics, system will work, as it in everybody's interest, but overall quality will go-down drastically. There will be no degradation in quality of life, only if the place is fortunate to have some "Statesmen" (generally, military guys and retired professors are the best, small businessmen and middle level government officials are the worst, IT guys are too lazy to do anything on the ground).

In short, everything is riding on "luck", the bigger the area to maintain, more the luck is required.

Yes you are right. Only solution is to hire proper agency. RWA will be resposible for select agency and their performance evolution. But its true there will be lots of politics in this. I will give thumb up, if builder maintain a society it as they have experience. Although this period will come in CR after 4-5 years.

Thanks,
            Suraj

Comment

HA HA,
              Leave it. These buggers will never understand why we like CR so much.

They dont understand the difference in Buying RTM at 3500 vs Risking in NE at 3500 for next 4-5 years. Let them all go to NE.

Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
              Seriously! do you get paid for this?

Comment

Hi,

All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident

a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
                b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
                c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
                d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
                e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
                f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

Today's scenario

a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
                b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
                c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
                d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.
                Last edited April 2 2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Just talk to people who are living in CR since last 2-3 years and do a daily commute, and your perspective will change. I had same queries last year when I bought but in last 1 year, these problems have never affected my daily life. Another thing is that I did not have enough money to buy somewhere else.

After 4 back-to-back visits, spanning 4 consecutive days, I have eventually struck CR off my list. The area is beautiful (right now), the apartments are nice and well designed, and are available at reasonable prices, but some things concerned me a lot, and I have eventually decided not to put in my hard earned money here. My reasons:

1. Approach roads. The single lane stretch on the NH24 entry, and the road through Shahberi village. These two roads can NEVER be improved.
                  I also traversed the new proposed road (to Kisan Chowk) from both sides. There is a Nullah in between, which has not yet been bridged, but once constructed, this should provide a lot of relief. The problem is that considering the huge volume of apartments and residents in CR these 3 roads will NEVER fully suffice. I would have still ignored this aspect (since I drive a truck ), but for the fact that there is a Crossings Phase 2 getting planned, and this totally throws things off balance.
                  2. Unclear GDA Ownership. Given that this township is like a Bastard Child of the Builders and GDA, and that the Mother (Builders) has taken very good care so far (because of vested interests), it will eventually be up to the Father (future) to look after the continuing well-being. With the Father not really interested, it will be up to the Residents' associations who will have to take on the burden. Given the politics we see in a small RWA, I am scared to think, of the scale of politics that will eventually dominate this large RWA.
                  3. Dumping Ground and Sewage Treatment Plant. This is an unclear and sub-judice issue. I was not giving too much importance to this, but it adds to the overall negative bias. I firmly believe, that eventually, the courts would/should look after the interests of the Common Man.
                  4. Schools. No schools in the vicinity, and none planned. No scope for development either, in the future.

It's kinda sad - I really liked a lot of things in CR.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                    Miss target suits you more
                    Kindly understand following points with open mind

a) GDA can only propose changes in NH, only after NHAI node any Highway work can be started. This type of news from GDA regarding NH-24 are also coming from last 12 years but has anything happened? for all GDA plans and announcement are just for promoting realstat sectors and you can search all previous NH-24 plans on google.

b) GDA possible/controlled things like making underpass and widening little bit have been done on NH-24 in last 1-2 years. Although its very less no doubt about it.

c) Regarding your comments for NH-24 par area, How NH-58 news is good for Indrapuram, or only fool like you travel from Indrapuram to Delhi via NH-58, are they not using NH-24. For Indrapuram NH-24 is one of the biggest issue now.

d) All location adjacent to NH-24 will benefit similar way whether it is Indrapuram, Noida sectors 62,64, Sidhaarth Vihar, Vijaynagar, CR, wave city or Lalkuan. Just having location right or left doesn't make any difference. Do you able to understand this logic? if not, we can also travel delhi to CR via NH-58 like you are doing for Indrapuram

So before giving any weird suggestion to us, just think and don't spit gobar on CR thread

If you are so concerned why you don't start hunger strike in front of GDA and asked them the same thing you are asking to us. In easiest way kindly file RTI and get all these details and let post RTI reply here not what you posted above these details we can all go through any newspaper.

For people like you this phrase suits best
                    Sehar basa nahi aur lootere pehle aa gaye.

Let CR settle and flourish, petrol or kacche baad mein chori kar lena.

Thanks,
                    Suraj
                    STRONG OBJECTION FOR ABUSING.

ADMIN kindly delete this post.
                    Last edited April 2 2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
                      You can find this kind of letter from Noida Extention buyer and different group representing buyer i.e NEFOWA, etc.

Why not you are pasting all those letter in forum.....
                      why you are so much worried about CR???..... Are you living in crossing or you have any investment? or looking for customer?
                      Not in mood to reply you.

But thanks for your suggestion.
                      Last edited April 2 2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X