Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
    Hi,

    All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident


    a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
    b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
    c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
    d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
    e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
    f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

    Today's scenario

    a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
    b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
    c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
    d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.
    STRONG OBJECTION FOR THIS POST.

    This post is a personal attack.


    Request to admin for delete this post.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Dear Admin,

      Take the actions for user ID SurajBist for abusing on forum and personal attack.

      Other I will also start personal attacks.

      or suspend me form this forum.
      Last edited April 2 2013, 11:02 PM.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
        Hi,

        All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident


        a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
        b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
        c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
        d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
        e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
        f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

        Today's scenario

        a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
        b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
        c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
        d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.
        ONE OF EXCELLENT WRITE UP I HAVE SEEN IN THIS FORUM....
        Suraj bhai tusi great ho.......

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
          Hi,

          All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident


          a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
          b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
          c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
          d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
          e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
          f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

          Today's scenario

          a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
          b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
          c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
          d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.
          Bhai sahib, you have written in rhythm like novelist without mentioning any one……
          Koi novel-sovel likh lo yaar…….
          NE brokers ko teri language and teri intellectual nahi samajh me aayegi!

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
            ONE OF EXCELLENT WRITE UP I HAVE SEEN IN THIS FORUM....
            Suraj bhai tusi great ho.......

            Dear Admin,

            Kindly delete all the post related with personal attack.

            Also check this id sscorpio, the style of posting so not a new member style.

            I am suspect this is multiple I'd case and fraud id.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
              Dear Admin,

              Kindly delete all the post related with personal attack.

              Also check this id sscorpio, the style of posting so not a new member style.

              I am suspect this is multiple I'd case and fraud id.
              Bhai sahab, why you are requesting for CBI enquiry against me.... I am not a new user of this forum.... I am telling you frankly...

              But initially I was just going though all bakawas some people was doing.... Now responding it back..... Just this is the difference....

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
                Bhai sahib, you have written in rhythm like novelist without mentioning any one……
                Koi novel-sovel likh lo yaar…….
                NE brokers ko teri language and teri intellectual nahi samajh me aayegi!
                Thanks , yaar

                Yaar CR life is so beautiful that I have become shayar.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Ip metro update , if any ??

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
                    Dear Admin,

                    Take the actions for user ID SurajBist for abusing on forum and personal attack.

                    Other I will also start personal attacks.

                    or suspend me form this forum.
                    Hi friend,

                    In my complete post i didn't mentioned any name, it is just a CR real story. Why you are requesting banning me? i am not abusing anyone. Also for your banning why are you requesting Admin which you can do yourself.

                    Thanks,
                    Suraj

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      2 BHK in Crossing Republik

                      Dear members,

                      I'm looking for 2 BHK in around 30L in Crossing Republik; can you please suggest few options so that i can decide better.
                      Last edited April 2 2013, 11:51 PM.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X