Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CR is the "the best place" at the rate at which we all have buyed.

Every inch it progresses it increases the load on its critics.

We are loving it..
    CommentQuote
  • another view of GH-7

People are living here for 30 months and loving every moment.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Just to remind once again that another get together along with fancy dress competition is being organised at "golf course" i repeat "golf course" on 29th june.
    CommentQuote
  • one for all and all for one....

Bhai kisi nay Chamoli ke FIR darj karwayee ya nahi..... Dost dont you worry .... mil jayga.... tension bilkul mat lena....:bab (59)::D
    CommentQuote
  • what is the status regarding dumping ground ?
    CommentQuote
  • i don't understand that end users and investors haven't any problem in cr then why do so called self proclaimed critics having so many problem regarding cr. kahi aisa to nahi' neighbor's envy owners pride.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Just to remind once again that another get together along with fancy dress competition is being organised at "golf course" i repeat "golf course" on 29th june.

soon ther will be a fine dinning restaurant in golf course.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    soon ther will be a fine dinning restaurant in golf course.

Yes and handi chaddeyan di shall be running it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    i don't understand that end users and investors haven't any problem in cr then why do so called self proclaimed critics having so many problem regarding cr. kahi aisa to nahi' neighbor's envy owners pride.

Sir yeh to hain hi..par yahan to some critics pray for cr's worst and that is what we feel bad about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    what is the status regarding dumping ground ?

Status quo is still being maintained on the ground.

SC will hear this case soon after vacation ends
    CommentQuote

posts are being deleted by admin to maintain healthy debate.

but this impossible guy is challanging purpose of IREF by his continuous effort since last 1 year by new ids. I wish that can be handleed then this extra work need not be done by admin of deleting posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks admins for maintaining the dignity. I fail to understand forums are for discussions around good and bad things of area, that's the only way to raise awareness. Why some ids only want to show today pictures of CR and not to touch the black side of DG and other issues

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • This is my last post on this thread

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncr2013
    this is my last post on this thread

sent from my gt i9300 using tapatalk 4 beta

badi meharbani aapki!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • kids enjoying the pool..

Kids are thankful to their parents for giving them good facilities where they are enjoying in their summer Break..

Refreshing to see it.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote